Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos (4081 Views)

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
I am used to being with beautiful women, pretty and sexy girls since I was a boy and have befriended some of the most beautiful and powerful women in Nigeria from former Queen of Models, Yemi Fawaz to Lady Tanya Hume-Sotomi and younger ladies. My starry eyes don't miss them from those on the street to the red carpet. And from The Palls in Lekki to the Silverbird Galleria and Ikeja Mall, all the most beautiful girls and women are in Lagos. They look charming and enchanting as I went to the Apple iStore at the Ikeja Mall. They seemed to be catwalking for my attention and what a delight to sight. To all of you, I give you my kisses. You make my day beautiful.

1 Like

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
guy park well
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
Op that's your own opinion there are beautiful ladies every where you look, that's if you travel a lot not only to your village.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
@OP... If you see my babe you will delete this ur thread.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2015
na there e end?
after looking at them what next?
don't tell me say you no collect numbers and cards o
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by MzLaurel(f): 4:57pm On May 28, 2015
Okay
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by demmy0325(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2015
Av u try been to d south-south.. Al dose ibo gals.. Dem b ogbanje undecided
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 28, 2015
Op, it‘s obvious you haven‘t been to ABJ.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
Av u try been to d south-south.. Al dose ibo gals.. Dem b ogbanje undecided

lol.. you dey fear?
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:

wetin dey ABJ? na the same thing wey dey ABJ na e dey LAG... over pancaked bunch of ..

1 Like

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by stinggy(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:

Tell him ooo undecided
Missbronze's beauty alone dwarfs 10 ladies' in Lagos wink
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by demmy0325(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
henribj:

lol.. you dey fear?
..fear ke..? In terms of beauty.. I give it to ibo gals.. I wont lie
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
henribj:

wetin dey ABJ? na the same thing wey dey ABJ na e dey LAG... over pancaked bunch of ..
I am talking about natural beauty. E.g, Hausa babes, they dnt really use make up, they even cover themselves from head to toe, yet, u will see their beauty radiating.

1 Like

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

Tell him ooo undecided
Missbronze's beauty alone dwarfs 10 ladies' in Lagos wink
Mr Trouble, who dash me beauty? Abegiii oo. Hw are u sha?
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
..fear ke..? In terms of beauty.. I give it to ibo gals.. I wont lie

hahaha nice one
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:
I am talking about natural beauty. E.g, Hausa babes, they dnt really use make up, they even cover themselves from head to toe, yet, u will see their beauty radiating.

nah to me Hausa fine but them no follow, if you want to talk about beauty talk about dark skinned women, fair skinned women are not beautiful, they are attractive... if you doubt me, check how many fair women in their late 30s and upwards who still look beautiful and then check how many dark skinned women in the same age range who still look beautiful. lemme know your conclusions.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:

meanwhile I did a stop over at your PP, but that is story for another day.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
@OP... If you see my babe you will delete this ur thread.
The finest babes are in Lagos.
I challenge you to show us your babe and I will show you the one that will make her look ordinary.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by stinggy(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:
Mr Trouble, who dash me beauty? Abegiii oo. Hw are u sha?
Afta u don fall my head undecided undecided undecided
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
henribj:
na there e end?
after looking at them what next?
don't tell me say you no collect numbers and cards o
I am too big for that and not while at work promoting the Apple iStore and also bringing out my newest book, the first book on the 2015 presidential election to be released worldwide tomorrow.

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:

The finest babes are in Lagos.
I challenge you to show us your babe and I will show you the one that will make her look ordinary.
If you're ready i can upload it here and take it out in next 5mins.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
henribj:

nah to me Hausa fine but them no follow, if you want to talk about beauty talk about dark skinned women, fair skinned women are not beautiful, they are attractive... if you doubt me, check how many fair women in their late 30s and upwards who still look beautiful and then check how many dark skinned women in the same age range who still look beautiful. lemme know your conclusions.
just like you, i didnt use light skinned ladies in drawing my conclusions. I am talking about Hausa dark skinned, slender,tall, well set teeth, captivating smile,etc,. Even as a lady, i do trip/admire them sef. #no lesbo#.

And, this ladies are in their 30s/40s.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
henribj:

meanwhile I did a stop over at your PP, but that is story for another day.
wetin do my pp?
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by faith551(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
Iffa hear, ibo girls rock,Am certain and I have evidence from my sisters to my cousins and ex and girl friends
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
If you're ready i can upload it here and take it out in next 5mins.
Oya.
But provide proof that she is your babe.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:
just like you, i didnt use light skinned ladies in drawing my conclusions. I am talking about Hausa dark skinned, slender,tall, well set teeth, captivating smile,etc,. Even as a lady, i do trip/admire them sef. #no lesbo#.

Hausa babes are among the finest babes in Lagos.
All the finest girls and women in Nigeria flock to Lagos.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by chimerase2: 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
Op come to imo state cool
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:

I am too big for that and not while at work promoting the Apple iStore and also bringing out my newest book, the first book on the 2015 presidential election to be released worldwide tomorrow.

Ahhh I see.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by MrCork: 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:
I am used to being with beautiful women, pretty and sexy girls since I was a boy and have befriended some of the most beautiful and powerful women in Nigeria from former Queen of Models, Yemi Fawaz to Lady Tanya Hume-Sotomi and younger ladies. My starry eyes don't miss them from those on the street to the red carpet. And from The Palls in Lekki to the Silverbird Galleria and Ikeja Mall, all the most beautiful girls and women are in Lagos. They look charming and enchanting as I went to the Apple iStore at the Ikeja Mall. They seemed to be catwalking for my attention and what a delight to sight. To all of you, I give you my kisses. You make my day beautiful.

angry
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
Op come to imo state cool

I sincerely hope you are not referring to IMSU babes o
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by MrCork: 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:

...worts yor idea of fine women in lagos?... Missclassy, ggrin?.... Bro r u ok? ( no ofeeense) undecided
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:

kk, but to me Hausa still no follow, they hardly stress themselves, na money them just dey chop, why them no go fresh, I am talking about the average woman who goes out and hustles and still comes back home to attend to family, those are the ones am using, not some women from one tribe wey just dey chop money and no sabi wetin be hustle, they stay at home all day covered from head to toe and when they are leaving the house they are in AC tight car, next thing them don travel out.
anyway sha, nothing do your PP o, i been dey waka pass nii na im d thing just do me "come over here".

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Will Punish Anybody Having Unprotected Sex... / Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.