Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover (57220 Views)

O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter / Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour / Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
tomakint:

Initially, I felt that way but I can tell you that Buhari is a different man now, why? For the singular effort that Buhari refused nominees from APC Governors for Ministerial apointments, he earned my respect......but that will not keep him from my radar!
that shows that he will be governing the country without the influence of the Godfathers.. that's a good start.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by tomakint: 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
Thugnificient:
that shows that he will be governing the country without the influence of the Godfathers.. that's a good start.
Absolutely correct!
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by charlie009: 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
Cool suffer finally over cool
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]This is Aso Rock not Doddan barracks.[/size]
I hope GEJ had enough time to teach the dictator tenets of democracy.
That feeling when somebody you will not wish to be ur president is gonna full you for four or more years to come. Bad belle. Ntorr! I know that feeling, and some of us endured it for years.
Get used to it

1 Like

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by 6fit(f): 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
@fiftynaira, u are a big fool. Thunder bend dat yur smelly mouth.....u are d most clueless in dis world...
Am just hoping 9ja neva enter one-chance bus with dis old man
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by dude99(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
What me am just happy for is that I am really seeing the real Aso Rock now,now the rock the use to show us about.BuhariWin!
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by eby4uzo(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2015
Truly Nigeria will be safe in the administration of Buhari by the special grace of God
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by mkoabiola: 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
kITATITA:
Professor David West is looking too old. He shouldn't be a cabinet minister. She should be a consultant
U gat eagle eye
David west ia an ardent supporter of buhari
I would love buhari to include hm in hs cabinet and see d wonders/magic of turning of fuel to N50/litre,dat is if he is appointed as a minister of petroleum
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by juman(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
Thugnificient:
i just hope that we don't jump from frying pan to another form of slavery.

Hope so.

nigerian "leaders" consistently betray the people in the 54 years of the country's life span.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
kITATITA:
Professor David West is looking too old. He shouldn't be a cabinet minister. She should be a consultant

He should be in a home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Btruth: 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
How come I dey feel for Jonathan again? cry. A bi the man dey use juju nii? lipsrsealed.

Abeg, make he carry his "stealing is not a corruption syndrome" dey go. This country don suffer enough!

cheesy
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Toktee(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
thepatroit:
Now I know why my general was weeping in 2011. He wasn't weeping for himself but for what Nigeria would become in the hands of Gej and his cohorts.

I'm happy you're smiling now, sir, for you see a better future ahead for your people. You know what God is going to help you do in order for Nigeria to be great again.

God bless GMB and his team.

God bless Nigeria
someone should tell jonah not to forget anything in there.

2 Likes

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Jonathan: I swear na only $1bn of missing $20bn i take.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456477_cggddufwoaaxoj5_jpeg69e3ec66e9191fb80b2dae8a331f193f
Oya come make i show you where i keep am.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456466_cggzwrgwaaam5m_jpegda6bffb803991708fbccde4cc3da9294

U too much.

Lol.
U dey reason rubbish
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Pope22(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
u are a big fool!

He is an ANIMAL not even a fool!
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
One of the finest moments of Nigerian history before our very eyes.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by obinoral1179(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]This is Aso Rock not Doddan barracks.[/size]
I hope GEJ had enough time to teach the dictator tenets of democracy.
you want him to infect baba with cluelessness

1 Like

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:
One of the finest moments of Nigerian history before our very eyes.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!

Halleluyah.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by conalex(f): 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
I thank god for everything atlas Nigeria is in peace[color=#770077][/color]
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by xakakes: 9:20pm On May 28, 2015
fiftynaira:
Shoeless he came
Clueless he's going..... GEJ

Certificateless he came
Hapiness we are....GMB

Chanji abiala!
Only time shall tell
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by AAinEqGuinea: 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
People may want hostility after all the publicized comradery
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
TINUBU'S TEETH are DIRTY... despite affluence

OSIBANJO'S TEETH are DIRTY....despite affluence.

Is this a disease accrued to a REGION..?

Despite TOOTHPASTE factories within their Reach

PLEASE, What's happening...?
because am disappointed..
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by nwadiuko1(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
kayciano:
TINUBU'S TEETH are DIRTY... despite affluence

OSIBANJO'S TEETH are DIRTY....despite affluence.

Is this a disease accrued to a REGION..?

PLEASE, What's happening...?
because am disappointed..
do u mean they have mouth odour?
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmmm.....see Osinbajo o grin grin
Who could have imagined?? grin grin
Daz life for u bro...
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by shenisaac(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2015
Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by sammybhaws(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
No offence but this osinbajo is always looking tartered and the hairs on his head are always unkept
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by saltoftheearth: 11:03pm On May 28, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS AS MOHAMMED BUHARI IS SWORN IN. Thank you God for this day. Thank you God for the end of the Jonathan regime. Thank you God for winning this battle for Nigerians. Thank you God for Buhari will lead by your grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 28, 2015
I don't like their faces. These men are not smart enough to understand modern development, create civilized society and get organized. We need young intelligent Nigerians to fill those positions and make a change for the better. This is change from the new to the old! *ptui* angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by 989900: 12:10am On May 29, 2015
GEJ: 'Sai Baba', o ya, come and sit down here, I no put 'melecine' o.

GMB: Your father . . .

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 12:54am On May 29, 2015
Ok, now!
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by crystaliyamu20(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2015
You can easily get paid from sport betting, get 100% fixed games and make sure bets, subscribe today by contacting our agent on 2348136171479

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.