Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter (69061 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
I think jonothan iis a humble guy tho...

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On May 28, 2015
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Like Patience said you would go to jail once Buhari enters office

248 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by sultan457: 4:54pm On May 28, 2015
love Gej

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by shakazuldadon: 4:54pm On May 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Idrismusty97(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2015
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?

403 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ionsman: 4:55pm On May 28, 2015
Who would have opened the door?
Who is visiting?
Mehn some people are amazingly dull.

351 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2015
Sum NLander's need brain format..

Just waiting for deluded fellow to come here & shout, "The Fear Of Baba"

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by 4stylz: 4:55pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari around Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?

I tire oh; people don't even see these people as humans

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
well the end of the road has come for jonathan. Remember sir, we didn't insult you,call you all the names in this world because we hated you, no, we did all that because we want a better Nigeria for all of us.

Farewell sir, wish you all the best in the next journey you will embark upon.

May God bless nigerians and Nigeria.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
Eye service!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?
let's give the man some credit Jare, he would have choose to make one of his aides do the door opening, but he decided to do it himself. That's a little bit of humbleness if you ask me. And jonathan really impressed me when he refused to give that useless oil marketers a single Penny.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by kendrick9(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Like Patience said you would go to jail once Buhari enters office
which jail?. don't be stupid... the cattle rearer from daura has no balls to even think of that when the likes of tinubu and co are his partners...

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
Lalasticlala do the most needful na
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:
Lalasticlala do the most needful na
chai see as you dey beg for fp like say dey go pay you. Smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Idrismusty97(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
let's give the man some credit Jare, he would have choose to make one of his aides do the door opening, but he decided to do it himself. That's a little bit of humbleness if you ask me. And jonathan really impressed me when he refused to give that useless oil marketers a single Penny.
Making his aide open the door would be even more stressful to him, It isn't as if the door is the Berlin wall or the wall of China. Isn't that the same Jonathan holding Buhari hands showing him around Aso rock and then assuming he meet a door...He wait in front of the door and call his aide to open it. What does that makes him? Who would even do such? He is just doing what a normal sensible human would do.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by adebisicutie: 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
Harsh... like really harsh just saying
adebisicutie:
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Gej is still the Host until tomorrow.

I just hope Buhari won't make things worse.

He should start with all these companies with their Contract staff, corruption in recruitments and many other stuffs. Then install Protective Policies in many many sectors to reduce importation and encourage Local content.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by wazobiaforu(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Maybe GMB should kuku employ him as.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Idrismusty97(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
That doesn't make him a slave tho undecided… Buhari would have done same if he is the one showing Jonathan round Aso rock.

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
chai see as you dey beg for fp like say dey go pay you. Smh
This was supposed to get mi angry, oh ok try harder

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by seankay(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
wazobiaforu:
Maybe GMB should kuku employ him as.......

ii used google search n ii saw gateman hope that's not wat uu intend saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by 10inchesDk: 5:32pm On May 28, 2015
like if or not, Jonathan became a democratic president before Buhari....

GEJ my _______

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by vantage7: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
His demeanor suggests more like "I'm not sure this door opens, just a moment sir, let me see"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by spongeisback: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
Behind this door sir, Is where I host private parties for omuni oboli and seyi shay.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by exemen: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
9ce 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Sijo01(f): 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Who would have opened the door? Who is visiting? Mehn some people are amazingly dull.

I taya, my brother..

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by moscobabs(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
Humble my foot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / Falz & Other Voters Attacked At Ikate, Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos By Political Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.