Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's (3837 Views)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Midehi Come And Explain This Pic Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
cos its a complete waste of time.
I'm not a fan of online dating/flirting... and why else would a guy pm a gal on NL if not to toast her/get her number/date her and eventually dump her, and the cycle continues. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by kendrick9(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chop kiss kiss
i see u are a big fan of him too
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Fairgodwin:

This makes some sense.
To b candid,i hate it.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Dotwillis1:
hehehe ..I thought yo said yo r a Gentle man grin
still the gentle nigga cool but it isn't new to us the op is stupiiiid nao grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
i see u are a big fan of him too
yea i love his song like madd,especially his dance steps!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Gflat: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

The main point here is dat I don't reply messages dat ain't sensible to me wen I read dem! smiley

Can you give an example of a "senseless" message? smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by McEwen(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme, Busola!
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Fairgodwin(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
To b candid,i hate it.
To be candid, I agree with you.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2015
Gflat:

Figure it out yourself..
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2015
McEwen:
prettythicksme, Busola!
what is Busola undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
I want to say this.. Any female nairalander dat doesn't reply pm is either a male hidin behind a female moniker or a dumb person...
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Emptybrain(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm really?i cant expatiate on dat pls cheesy
.Ok dear!
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by kendrick9(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea i love his song like madd,especially his dance steps!!
yeah.. his dance steps in i and king kunta were crazy....
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Kayoski(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
Gflat:

am sorry but I tink u just gave a perfect example...
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
yeah.. his dance steps in i and king kunta were crazy....
yea very very crazy cheesy i love it
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Gflat: 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Figure it out yourself..

I wouldn't ask if I could figure that out...by the way what you call senseless seems like a normal thing. Just that your ego wouldn't let you reply or something undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Gflat: 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
Kayoski:
am sorry but I tink u just gave a perfect example...
This is a post, not a message dummy! undecided
Geez! Can't you just use your brain for just a little semi second
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Emptybrain(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm not a fan of online dating/flirting... and why else would a guy pm a gal on NL if not to toast her/get her number/date her and eventually dump her, and the cycle continues. undecided
.Lol your comments always straight forward devoid of humour
Well you said the reality..
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 28, 2015
Gflat:

I wouldn't ask if I could figure that out...by the way what you call senseless seems like a normal thing. Just that your ego wouldn't let you reply or something undecided
And I don't see how dat affects u!

I've made my point clear so just act like u didn't read it and move on to d next thread!
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Kayoski(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2015
Gflat:

This is a post, not a message dummy! undecided

Geez! Can't you just use your brain for just a little semi second
u are a disgrace to ur dumb brain..... am sure ur one of the useless guys that sends dos pms...post ati message mini yato.. ode
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Gflat: 5:26pm On May 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And I don't see how dat affects u!

I've made my point clear so just act like u didn't read it and move on to d next thread!

Nairaland will be a better place with this kind of mentality

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by McEwen(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
what is Busola undecided
Check ur pm tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Dotwillis1(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
still the gentle nigga cool but it isn't new to us the op is stupiiiid nao grin
maIe version of ireneony grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Gflat: 5:31pm On May 28, 2015
Kayoski:

u are a disgrace to ur dumb brain..... am sure ur one of the useless guys that sends dos pms...post ati message mini yato.. ode

Lol...don't furck with me fool! I am way above you league cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Kayoski(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
Gflat:

Lol...don't furck with me fool! I am way above you league cheesy
ur darft.....den I guess stupidity is ur league and ur surely ruling dere..... if dats the case am glad ur league is way above my less stupid one...
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by 2dice(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
Uhnn... So peeps will be forming .... I don't do PM's ... My mail is not functioning ...excuse. .. Excuse and more ** all these are for guys she don't find interesting .... Cos if she do ... she will directly/indirectly ... Bring u to her world ....btw assszlicking is one of the major problem... Some guys no dey use eyes see girl ... Na hookup things .. Like say Dem be fish
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Gflat: 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
Kayoski:

ur darft.....den I guess stupidity is ur league and ur surely ruling dere..... if dats the case am glad ur league is way above my less stupid one...

Now you are admitting you are less and stup*idly below me! Its a good thing to admit to one's disability you know...good job son cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by 2dice(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
this ur mindset get k-leg .. Any guy that pm u know ... Wanna date U and dump you **smd
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Kayoski(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
Gflat:

Now you are admitting you are less and stup*idly below me! Its a good thing to admit to one's disability you know...good job son cheesy
I will be very proud to be less foolish and stupid wen compared to u..... u r the master in ur league(stupidity) u know!!!.........
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by agarawu23(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
Dotwillis1:
maIe version of ireneony grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by peeparty(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Because u guys act immature by bringing offline stuffs to nl! cheesy
u seriouse who dos daht?
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's by Gflat: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
Kayoski:

I will be very proud to be less foolish and stupid wen compared to u..... u r the master in ur league(stupidity) u know!!!.........

Ok junior, run along now...go wash those plates! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! / My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. / CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.