Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Stage Plays In Lagos June - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Stage Plays In Lagos June (574 Views)

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stage Plays In Lagos June by Unlimited2013(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
The Three Princes of the ruling house of Ajimaja are sent on a quest to get the sacred staff from the Dark Caves of Olufa. A journey that will determine who will be the next King. The journey to Olufa unites Aderogba, Adeolu and Alara with the host of the Spirit Kingdom. Love finds Aderogba; He falls in Love with Asunke, the daughter of the Spirit Queen of Olufa. She agrees to follow him back home to be his bride. Suddenly Aderogba dies mysteriously.
Who killed Aderogba?

Asunke: No. I cannot bear the shame of returning home after I called my mother’s bluff and choose to marry a mortal. I shall go up to the mountain and there I will mourn Aderogba.
Then I shall return……………..

A Tale of Seven Years is a story of Love, Passion and Deceit.

Another masterpiece from the Theatre on the mainland Company. Producers of Alejo, Ugomma, White papers and The Chronicles of Eniyan.

Date Sunday 28th June 2015

Venue: TomsVille. (Theatre on the mainland Village)

1 Akinwande Street Akinhanmi off Funsho William Avenue Surulere Lagos.

Gate N3, 000.

Time 3pm and 6pm.

Served with Chicken and Chips

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Q0T 2015 Contestants Flaunt SWAGZZZ At Camp Opening / Tech Plus Conference And Exhibition – The Recap / Innjoo Powers Up Nigeria With Two New Smartphone Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.