Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Husband_scarcity!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband_scarcity!!! (4479 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by DEIFIED(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2015
cowgirl9090:

why am I finding this difficult to believe shocked until people start protesting of scarcity of the opposite sex grin will I give the embolden a second thought
Ok.
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:
There are over 150 millions of Nigerians in Nigeria so how is the hell we have husband scarcity
Am a MAN...
I tire too..

HUSBANDS are not scarce, Rather FEW LADIES are ready and well prepared for MARRIAGE and these FEW are SCARCE.

HOW can a grown up LADY, know how to COOK only INDOMIE after spending at least 10 years with her PARENTS or GUARDIANS...?..
Babe, even if ur HUSBAND na FOWL, how can He eat only INDOMIE, what about EARTHWORMS.?

THEN some hope to LEARN other varieties perfectly in their husband's house.
U even hear some say MY HUSBAND will TEACH ME.
When He will be BUSY, chasing contracts and money.

I just met my DREAM LADY within 4months and i have already PROPOSED, so that i won't lose her to a dogged fighter.
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by 2dice(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2015
Blebleswag:

Everytin abt d write-up is true, buh it doesn't mean I shouldn't hav my taste.
issorite...u still no wan hear abi..
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2015
There is no husband scarcity. There is rich husband scarcity. Except you come from a very wealthy family or you get a job in like shell, GTB etc very early you would never be able to afford the kind of wedding ceremony (3 in 1- church,trad,court) majority of Nigerian families want. Besides majority of Nigerian women want a big society wedding that will be put on Linda ikeji or Bella naija even the ones from very poor families.

2 Likes

Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by omoelu1(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
1.Cowgirl,u didn write this on ur own, I ve seen this on NL and on FB.

2.Nice points, the article is correct.

3.Another reason is the fact that our fore fathers are polygamous in nature, 1man-3wives, now that it is 1man-1wife, who will marry the leftovers? No one, because dey re mannerless, if not dey must have been married earlier instead of being leftovers.

4.All these gals wey de talk all dose nonsense, uptil now from when their papa married their mama, d old man never ever dreamt of owning a bicycle tyre talk more of building a house(na still dere grand papa house dem de live) yet he trained dem upto marriageable age.

5.Since husband is scarce out of una own making(high demands) na I'm be say na babymama's sure pass, I no blame celebrities dem.

6. U all want made men that are legit abi? Let me break it down for u all.

*an average guy graduates from school @ 22-25yrs,

*him go go NYSC ,dat na 1yr.

*him no fit find work, him come go do Masters @least 18months, keep counting and adding oooh.

*assume him come finallly land job wey dey pay am N100k - N200k( I am exegerating ooh, some de collect less than 80k.)

*howmany yrs him go save 100k to buy land come build house? 12 months multiplied by 100k na 1.2 mill,by 5yrs, na 6mill,and I know say for dis our economy, ee no go buy land still build house and furnish am.(I know say my guyman go de chop na,buy clothes,pay rent, spend TP.+ other expenses,I no add am join oo)

*by now,my guyman don de pass 35yrs, den, him go come begin save for sharp ride like 2mill. Choi, women una don kill men ooh.

*38yrs him go come begin plan to marry,now na another expenses,so another time to save for both white and trado weddings.(A rich guy of ur standard gats do both na)

*him go come save for as per say him na rich man, him gats get savings nah.

*meanwhile all these while my guy don forget say him get papa n mama for villa ooh,him forget say na person train am,him forget say him get siblings oooh, him don troway all of them because of say him wan marry u.

*by now,my guy don de knack better 45yrs ooh. Meanwhile that ogbanje go dey around 24yrs, u go like marry ur papa mate?

*see,all these gals wey get "all made man mentality" the thunder that will fire all of una still de receive my 20 pages instructions on an ms-word document of 8font size and 1.5line spacing.

THUNDER fire all of UNA

Meanwhile mention me and talk trash and

#youwilldieASAP.
Bros, I swear, this your post enh. I nearly wan kill laff.
But na true sha
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by Enegod(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2015
Now that husband is scarce, you girls should start sending me your CVs via PM so that I can choose atleast five girls to marry..
Just trying to balance the market supply and demand grin
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2015
Enegod:
Now that husband is scarce, you girls should start sending me your CVs via PM so that I can choose atleast five girls to marry..
Just trying to balance the market supply and demand grin

Nobody wants you. tongue
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by Enegod(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Nobody wants you. tongue
I don't do married women tongue
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 10:12am On May 29, 2015
Enegod:
I don't do married women tongue

You do men! lipsrsealed
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by Enegod(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

You do men! lipsrsealed
angry
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by honeric01(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:
There are over 150 millions of Nigerians in Nigeria so how is the hell we have husband scarcity

you and the 2 users that liked your post eh..

so we have 150 millions people in Nigeria?
so all the"150" millions are male?
so all the males are of marriageable age?
so all the males are single?
so all the males are straight and potent?

You need strong rod as a cane for your yansh in the middle of the road during winter.
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 1:23pm On May 29, 2015
honeric01:

you and the 2 users that liked your post eh..

so we have 150 millions people in Nigeria?
so all the"150" millions are male?
so all the males are of marriageable age?
so all the males are single?
so all the males are straight and potent?

You need strong rod as a cane for your yansh in the middle of the road during winter.

I stand on what I have said. Why do mofos think violence solve anything is beyond me!
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by cowgirl9090: 2:21pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:
the term husband scarcity doesn't actually mean that male folks are scarce. But practically every woman want a rich tall handsome cutie wink husband who drives a rambokini shocked ,such type of husband are rare due to the face of our economy and economically speaking when demand is greater than the supply it creates scarcity and thus the term husband scarcity.
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On May 29, 2015
cowgirl9090:

the term husband scarcity doesn't actually mean that male folks are scarce. But practically every woman want a rich tall handsome cutie wink husband who drives a rambokini shocked ,such type of husband are rare due to the face of our economy and economically speaking when demand is greater than the supply it creates scarcity and thus the term husband scarcity.

Every woman don't want the same things! We all have different needs and wants from a husband. Materialistic women wants material things from her man but a sensible women wants things money can't buy and that's love, respect, compassion, understanding, and fun!
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by cowgirl9090: 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Every woman don't want the same things! We all have different needs and wants from a husband. Materialistic women wants material things from her man but a sensible women wants things money can't buy and that's love, respect, compassion, understanding, and fun!

nice smiley
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

I stand on what I have said. Why do mofos think violence solve anything is beyond me!

At least pretend to be civil for once, i didn't insult you while pointing out the flaws in your statement.

SMH
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by loomer: 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
Husband scarce? I no know o, and we still de pay like Whiteman wen its comes to dowry, na wa o
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by faith551(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
cowgirl9090:
This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of misinterpretations, but I can no longer resist the push.

"Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern.Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there really much of a"Husband Scarcity"problem? Or,maybe there were more men than women then,or there was an adequate corresponding
numbers of both genders. I don't think so.
Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a home and not park into a built home.

Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the woman
really appreciates him and helps him to build a future. What am I really trying to say? We
created what we now see as "Husband
Scarcity" for ourselves.

Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average girl to define her dream husband,
you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at
least, and be presentable" and then she adds
"God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls
around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man."What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you have
everything you want and there is
no suffering, and later in the marriage, the
table turns around, then comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start
small and end big, than start big
and end small.

Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a
man who is of marriage age who possesses all those things these ladies want,legally (except those involved in Internet fraud)
even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands. If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue (iron ladies), who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married.

The easiest way to find a husband now, is to
change your view of who a husband is.
A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete and fulfilled (according to Mosco's
definition sha )

Marriage is not a poverty alleviation program
for those who see marriage as a way out of poverty, Women are home builders, not home warmers...
don't confuse a man's path with his destiny.
Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has destined him to be
tomorrow. Another truth is that you may be
the only fast means to that his destiny .Join in alleviating "husband
scarcity". pick up the right values. I am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talks of marriage, not all men are husband materials. What I am
saying is that you should stop setting your
standard on material acquisitions or physical appearances(he mustn't look like Chris brown wink ). WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF.

Wow!!!!! you nailed it girl, or are u really a girl?
Can you do me or us rather a favour and put up ur pic on your dp, cause I really need a face to go with the picture of a brilliant and awesome lady my mind is building in relation to this splendid post.
This should be on front page for a week
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
honeric01:

At least pretend to be civil for once, i didn't insult you while pointing out the flaws in your statement.

SMH

"You need a rod on your body" is not an insult? Only in Africa!

Pretend to be civil? The people that liked my posts and agreed knew what I was asking! You went on to talked about who is straight and available!

There were no flaws in my statement! I stated a fact and that fact remains!
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by honeric01(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Pretend to be civil? The people that liked my posts and agreed knew what I was asking! You went on to talked about who is straight and available!

You're unredeemable.

I have moved pass the era of running round circles.

take the correction.

our population is not 150M and not every one is a male and an adult in Nigeria.

enjoy.
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

wrong stats
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2015
opedaydydx9:
wrong stats

There is not over 150 millions of Nigerians

Abeg please help Africa from mumuism!
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

There is not over 150 millions of Nigerians

Abeg please help Africa from mumuism!
lol 'na u sabi, still wrong stats...
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
opedaydydx9:
lol 'na u sabi, still wrong stats...

And you haven't post the "right" stat?

Dash this mumu sense!
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

And you haven't post the "right" stat?
Dash this mumu sense!
u claim to be married, I pity ur husband....
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
opedaydydx9:
u claim to be married, I pity ur husband....

And you claim to be smart? No one pity you!
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by DarkkRebel: 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
how did o.p get up to 18 likes for his/her post?

that's just 18 people with swollen brains..

this post is too r£tarded o.p.
How can there be scarcity of husbands? did you even thinking before creating this dung?
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

And you claim to be smart? No one pity you!
i bet u claim to be on top of all situations, ur husband's koboko/Kane is waiting for u as usual...... Cus I guess ur traumatized due to excessive beating
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
opedaydydx9:
i bet u claim to be on top of all situations, ur husband's koboko/Kane is waiting for u as usual...... Cus I guess ur traumatized due to excessive beating

African/black men loves violence toward women. No wonder white men are popular! grin
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

African/black men loves violence toward women. No wonder white men are popular! grin
thank God u accepted ur always violated by ur husband, buh in ur next life u can't be any luckier to marry a white man
Re: Husband_scarcity!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
opedaydydx9:
thank God u accepted ur always violated by ur husband, buh in ur next life u can't be any luckier to marry a white man

Anyone that has a white man is lucky! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.