Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own (4483 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / 106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by sambas: 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
A woman posted her husband's
mistress phone number on a
page and asked people to call and
warn her to stay off her
husband,Lol
To me, she acted childishly and
she is still suffering from
immaturity
That page have made me
believe,judging from comments I
read,that some women are not
from this planet
Two comments annoyed me
most,one read:""Men are
polygamous in nature""why didn't
she say no?",and I replied her
,why did the man approach her in
the first place?must he cheat?
Another one read:All these home
breakers,may God punish
them",and I replied, may he
punish the man first
Is a crime to be faithful?
Others were calling on thunder to
strike the lady, some were calling
on God to punish her, some
adviced the woman to engage in
midnight prayers in the nude,
that it works wonders
Am not sorry to say, praying for
your husband's side chic is a total
waste of time because it takes
two to tango, if you want to pray
or do anything, please start with
your husband
Why do we keep blaming the
other woman for a man's
unfaithfulness?
other woman for what a man
opened his two eyes to do?
Its funny to me
Men will keep cheating because
they know their wives got their
back
They will keep cheating because
they know their wives will never
stop blaming the other women
for their sins
When Prince Okojie walked out on
his wife ,people blamed Mercy
When Tchidi Chikere walked out
on his wife, people blamed Nuella
I don't get it
Why do we keep handling
unfaithfulness with kid gloves?
Why do we keep giving men a Pat
on the back and shift the blames
to someone else?
Why?Why?Why?
Don't give me that crap about
men been polygamous in nature,
there are still faithful men
Have you ever asked yourself
what would be your husband's
reaction if he catches you
cheating?do you think he will
blame your boyfriend and give
you a Pat on the back? Hell no!!
He won't , you will be
disgraced,beaten and sent
packing!
Going to fight your husband's side
chic doesn't make any sense, it
makes you worthless
Giving her number to people to
help you call and warn doesn't
make any sense, it makes you
look helpless,truth is, you have
no business with your husband's
side chic
Deal with the man that
disrespected your marital vows
Deal with the man that couldn't
control the thing between his legs
Stop disgracing yourself
Stop reducing your worth
Face the culprit(your husband)
THE END.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Fairgodwin(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
hmm
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by elantraceey(f): 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
It's really funny how some married women are quick to push the infidelity of their husband on the lady involved , I'm not saying the ladies are not at fault too but the man most of the time is the one who approaches the ladies so before you think of dealing with the ladies, deal with your husband first.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
Women no dey gree hear sey their husband get chick outside, pray unclad is one of their topmost option in tackling such cases grin
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by xtervaganza(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
i understand the same behind this topic but we are in Nigeria so this makes no sense in a way
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
BARCELONA VS ATHLETICO BIBAO live from camp nou. "saturday.

1 Like

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
front page material. Asap
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by jrerico1(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
Yes she need to insult him send him packing, or she pack herself if he refuses, NOTED
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Emodeee: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
This post has a potential to hit the front page.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by realdee44(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
sambas:
A woman posted her husband's
mistress phone number on a
page and asked people to call and
warn her to stay off her
husband,Lol
To me, she acted childishly and
she is still suffering from
immaturity
That page have made me
believe,judging from comments I
read,that some women are not
from this planet
Two comments annoyed me
most,one read:""Men are
polygamous in nature""why didn't
she say no?",and I replied her
,why did the man approach her in
the first place?must he cheat?
Another one read:All these home
breakers,may God punish
them",and I replied, may he
punish the man first
Is a crime to be faithful?
Others were calling on thunder to
strike the lady, some were calling
on God to punish her, some
adviced the woman to engage in
midnight prayers in the nude,
that it works wonders
Am not sorry to say, praying for
your husband's side chic is a total
waste of time because it takes
two to tango, if you want to pray
or do anything, please start with
your husband
other woman for a man's
unfaithfulness?
other woman for what a man
opened his two eyes to do?
Its funny to me
Men will keep cheating because
they know their wives got their
back
They will keep cheating because
they know their wives will never
stop blaming the other women
for their sins
When Prince Okojie walked out on
his wife ,people blamed Mercy
When Tchidi Chikere walked out
on his wife, people blamed Nuella
I don't get it
Why do we keep handling
unfaithfulness with kid gloves?
Why do we keep giving men a Pat
on the back and shift the blames
to someone else?
Why?Why?Why?
Don't give me that crap about
men been polygamous in nature,
there are still faithful men
Have you ever asked yourself
what would be your husband's
reaction if he catches you
cheating?do you think he will
blame your boyfriend and give
you a Pat on the back? Hell no!!
He won't , you will be
disgraced,beaten and sent
packing!
Going to fight your husband's side
chic doesn't make any sense, it
makes you worthless
Giving her number to people to
help you call and warn doesn't
make any sense, it makes you
look helpless,truth is, you have
no business with your husband's
side chic
Deal with the man that
disrespected your marital vows
Deal with the man that couldn't
control the thing between his legs
Stop disgracing yourself
Stop reducing your worth
Face the culprit(your husband)
THE END.
As much as I am not in surpport of ladies dating married men, I would have advice the woman to seat down & think of her single days if she dated a married man b4 going unclud to pray for her husband's mistress
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by DeRay98(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:
It's really funny how some married women are quick to push the infidelity of their husband on the lady involved , I'm not saying the ladies are not at fault too but the man most of the time is the one who approaches the ladies so before you think of dealing with the ladies, deal with your husband first.

Somehow, you ladies are either not aware or they fail acknowledge the fact that countless numbers of husbands have pushed out of their home by their wives who neglect their husbands as such wives become too secured in their marriages.

1 Like

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
Na wa to married but single husband.
Na wa to side chick of a married man.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2015
Dele Odule
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
BARCELONA VS ATHLETICO BIBAO live from camp nou. "saturday.
must u act stvpid? I go buy sense gv u.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
must u act stvpid? I go buy sense gv u.
are u talking to me?
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
are u talking to me?
oooh! I shld have knw u are dumb in addition to ur senselessness. Pissed.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Jayjay0(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
Okay
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oooh! I shld have knw u are dumb in addition to ur senselessness. Pissed.
is it my fault dat ure frustrated?
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
is it my fault dat ure frustrated?
when i say u are stvpid and senseless i thought i was wrong initialy bt right nt i am convinced without doubt u are indeed a waste of spe.rm.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
when i say u are stvpid and senseless i thought i was wrong initialy bt right nt i am convinced without doubt u are indeed a waste of spe.rm.
ok now let us be calm, "babe tell me do u like me and wants us to get intouch with each other?

2 Likes

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by 6fit(f): 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
Some ladies can be clueless...if yur man seek sex outside den chek yurself. It means u need to do yur Homework well. Ekaete is servicing yur husband more dan u do outside

3 Likes

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
Buh srzly those side hoes aint loyal....is NO a difficult tyn to say when this married men comes calling? or if they lied n u gt to no cnt dey dump d men's ass?,hoes been hoes are after the money n saying NO is not an option for them,and if they eventually gt lucky enuf to marry the circle is repeated.
anyway each woman to her gallon of fuel.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by tupem: 10:48pm On May 28, 2015
6fit:
Some ladies can be clueless...if yur man seek sex outside den chek yurself. It means u need to do yur Homework well. Ekaete is servicing yur husband more dan u do outside
this na part of them wey op dey Mara for! grin
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by realdee44(f): 10:57pm On May 28, 2015
6fit:
its not in all case. Most men will still go out for sex no matter how good there wife is on bed & every other thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 28, 2015
PLEASE, i ask again.....

What is CHEATING...?

OP, can u differentiate POLYGAMY from INFEDILITY..?

IF yes, then am waiting..

IF your WIFE complains about you keeping MISTRESSES outside, PLEASE will she(wife) still PERMIT you to bring dem in as WIVES.., since AFRICA
supports POLYGAMY...?

IF yes,.. Let's discuss
IF No,... Let's discuss
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by MizTyna(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2015
If I actually believed in God, I think I'll prefer to pray about important things than a man's infidelity. And those talking about how men are polygamous in nature, it's only making them behave more silly. I don't believe that. Not all men are ruled by their 3rd leg. It is an insult to those responsible and faithful men to believe otherwise

2 Likes

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by MizTyna(f): 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
6fit:
Wow! So you mean all those men outside are sex starved. You'll be shocked to discover otherwise. Most of them are cheating just for the 'fun' of It
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by U2ice(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
ok now let us be calm, "babe tell me do u like me and wants us to get intouch with each other?

Nawa oo dis bebe mean u oo
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by nepp(f): 11:49pm On May 28, 2015
6fit:

So if ur husband has sex outside it simply means u have a problem abi and it's your fault that he's cheating ?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Olypeppy(f): 1:04am On May 29, 2015
before she did that I bet she must have applied other measures buh it didn't just work....
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by sarmiie(m): 1:10am On May 29, 2015
We still live in a patriachal society. What this means is that, whether we like it or not, men hold the key.

So dealing with the man, doesn't really hold water cos nigeria is a traditionally male society.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Qualer: 6:24am On May 29, 2015
realdee44:
As much as I am not in surpport of ladies dating married men, I would have advice the woman to seat down & think of her single days if she dated a married man b4 going unclud to pray for her husband's mistress

for real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Guys, Which Do You Prefer? ***PHOTO**** / I Just Lost My Virginity / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.