Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola (802 Views)

He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / If U Were Given 5 Secs Audience To The Outgoing President What Would U Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by chuchuo: 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
Guys,

Check out my pic with GEJ and BRF.

Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by demmy0325(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
..omoh.. See joseph the dreamer... Na ontop mouka foam ds one dey sleep o.. grin cheesy
Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
Lol Butthole!!!
Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by elantraceey(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
Na so madness dey start lipsrsealed
Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by holatin(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
wash DAT hand you use hold jona cus of DAT virus called CLUELESSER
Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by demelza: 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
Op I am only interested in where you disposed those pictures. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
Start taking your chloroquine pills seriously.
Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by akinloluwao: 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
You are high, this is effect of too much alomo bitters. Give your life to Jesus
Re: My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola by chuchuo: 7:57am On May 29, 2015
Lol. See haters oh. What did you expect to see. :DLol. See haters oh. What did you expect to see.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free Call On Airtel-june Edition 2015. / Why Haters Are The Most Important People In Your Career !! / Dear Nairalanders.. See What I Got In My Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.