Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Noni Makes You Younger Looking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noni Makes You Younger Looking (641 Views)

Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / Drinking Noni Juice Makes You Younger / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noni Makes You Younger Looking by kenlincagro: 5:48pm On May 28, 2015
Doctor Oz did a segment on the Anti-Aging Secrets of Noni Fruit. Noni has potent anti-aging properties than can help you look younger AND live longer too, sounds pretty good to me! Dr Oz brought the Medicine Hunter Chris Kilham on his show to talk about the benefits of the Noni Fruit. Kilham goes to foreign cultures and identifies traditional remedies because he believes that nature provides cures for everything and he wants to make sure that people have access to nature’s remedies. I actually love Noni Juice and recently wrote a review of a fabulous juice I have been drinking that contains Noni Juice, I am also a huge fan of Natural Home Remedies, so I love when Dr Oz does these types of segments! Dr Oz Noni Juice

*Noni Fruit’s Anti-Aging Properties

Chris said that Noni Fruit contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can prevent cancer and other medical conditions. Noni is a traditional Polynesian Remedy, and apparently the word “Noni Fruit” means Cheese Fruit, which comes from its cheesy smell.

*Noni Fruit: Heart Cures

Chris Kilham told Dr Oz that Noni’s antioxidants prevent oxidation of fats in the blood, which reduces your risk of heart attacks, stroke and Atherosclerosis.

*Noni Fruit: Pancreas Cures

Kilham said that Noni stabilizes blood sugar and insulin, so can be helpful for pre-Diabetes or even people with Diabetes.

*Noni Fruit: Joint Pain

Kilham told Dr Oz that the anti-inflammatory properties of the Noni Fruit help to reduce swelling and pain in your joints so that you can feel more mobile and flexible.

Dr Oz did a taste test of Pure Noni Juice and said it tastes a bit sour and a lot like cheese. You should consume 2-4 ounces of Noni Juice each day, and make sure that you have pure Noni Juice, not mixed with grape juice. Also, you do not want pasteurized Noni Juice.

*Noni Fruit: Skin

Noni is also great for the outside of your body and to keep you looking young, because the same anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients that are good for the inside of your body are also helpful for the outside of your body. Noni can help reduce redness, roughness and chapping of your skin, plus Noni can act as an emollient to make your skin smooth winkCELEBS no suppose grow old wink

(1) (Reply)

Interior Photo Of Davido’s New Home In Atlanta / IK Ogbonna To Wed Babymama This Weekend / See What They Did To A Man Who Beat A Commercial S*x Worker In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.