Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Can I Identify Unadultrated Honey? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Identify Unadultrated Honey? (746 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Replace Sugar With Honey / VIDEO: How Can I Identify A Stroke Early? What Are D Pointers? - Doctorsofficeng / Raw Honey:ur Health Is In Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Identify Unadultrated Honey? by Rexology: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
Please, ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, how can one identify pure honey?
So much adultrated ones in the form of original in the market, including the beekeepers.
Re: How Can I Identify Unadultrated Honey? by psucc(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
Simply put a drop or two on the floor and wait for some time, if ants gather on it, its Aboki (adulterated), if not then is genuine.
Re: How Can I Identify Unadultrated Honey? by tforever(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2015
Rexology:
Please, ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, how can one identify pure honey?
So much adultrated ones in the form of original in the market, including the beekeepers.
yeah and put it in the fridge if the sugar is separated from the honey that spells trouble.. and to add up I sell one of the finest and purest honey you can find.
Re: How Can I Identify Unadultrated Honey? by Rexology: 10:48pm On May 28, 2015
psucc:
Simply put a drop or two on the floor and wait for some time, if ants gather on it, its Aboki (adulterated), if not then is genuine.
This test had been faulted by many people,arguing that Ants like sweetening things and something that smells including the honey itself.
Re: How Can I Identify Unadultrated Honey? by psucc(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2015
Rexology:

This test had been faulted by many people,arguing that Ants like sweetening things and something that smells including the honey itself.
I also fault such claims. Ants can never never converge on pure honey. It is tested and proved. Even though it is sweet, it is an exception to ants.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Must Do Before 8A.M / Help:Treatment for Testicular Atrophy(shrinking testis) / Rape: An Innocent's Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.