Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96746 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by GodMode: 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
oh ok. Nice lesson. I'll write that down.

I didn't know adultery is not part of the 'for better for worse' thing.

Ok so what about the kids?
And you know God hates divorce. What do you have to say about that?

After the paternity tests the husby will decide.

I've told u before I'm not religious... divorce is for the husband and wife to decide...

Besides, it is written that only on the grounds of sexual immorality that divorce is right...

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by killercute16(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

i hear yhu
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Sijo01(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
femi4:
where?

Benin
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
it is possible if you remember that God hates divorce. And also consider your kids. Growing up in a broken home will be horrendous for them.

Most importantly is to shame the devil who's using divorce to wreck the plan of God for families.
You can't let him win. His plan is to encourage divorce and break down the family system.
So if one remembers all that and not let the devil use them to break down homes in the world, one can live with an adulterous partner.
Hey, are you single? Always pray that you won't cheat on your future husb. Otherwise, it's all over for you. You have the tendency to cheat on him, after that you blame the devil.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by braveheart99(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
I feel for the kids though, the embarrassment and all ..smh

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by rumomonga(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
All will be well
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Sijo01(f): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
hardbody:

Gimme 4 litres na....

I still bought N150 yesterday night. I çant queuè and dont feel comfy letting my driver queue. He will come back with dents and then he will dobale and tell me his wife recently got delivered of twins and i am his second God bla bla bla

On topic, the act was bad and the venue worse. The actor driver worst. But was the husband himself performing?

Oya, come Benin come carry cool
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by prettydiamond1: 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
why do women have to do this?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Pakingzzz(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@ yahoo.Com

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by asumo12: 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
shocked shocked

Islie

Tchidi where r u?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
GodMode:

After the paternity tests the husby will decide.

I've told u before I'm not religious... divorce is for the husband and wife to decide...

Besides, it is written that only on the grounds of sexual immorality that divorce is right...
ok
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by smoothlips(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
The story does not add up. how do u sneak into a compound and how do u unlock a back door without making any noise whatsoever...if they were already having sex why is the man asking them to UnCloth at gun point?

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.
So she can't afford hotel accommodation to frolick with her baby boy angry

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.
Marriage is for better or worse.
My people don't let anyone put asunder in your home.
He should fight for his marriage and put the enemy to shame.

Lols
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by GodMode: 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
ok
Matthew 19:9
And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Abbeyme: 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Na wa o
Meanwhile, I just bought fuel for 87 per litre. Stress free. smiley

Where please....

Respond urgently
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.

Ha!...Did u say "over small issue"¿
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by nerodenero: 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
is it? grin
What is the assurance that your spouse won't cheat on you again after forgiving him the first time?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by CSTR2: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
I dey laugh o.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by olamedo: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
eyaah. effect of high libido....
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by nwaanambra1(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

i checked your profile pix to be sure its not a kid talking only to see your pix and a wedding ring on your finger and u still type this sh1t.

i can bet u r into such stvpid act. u even called it "a small issue" damn! your type will not only fuk the gateman, the driver and the houseboy but also the house dog! undecided undecided

I so pity your husband sad sad

*spits on the hoe-wife and walks off thread.* bloody b-itch! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL, you're bad. Very bad! cheesy
lol all cheaters need to be disgraced like this!

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Arsenate(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
sauceny:

Ha!...Did u say "over small issue"¿
actually, you don't get it. cococandy, the person you quoted, is a staunch advocate of divorce (she loves divorce like there is no tomorrow, lol). all she is doing, the entire time on this thread, is trolling and sarcasm..lol

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by hardbody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:

Oya, come Benin come carry cool

Sis calm down na. You too dey vex sef grin. Let me work out the cost/benefit analysis, I might just take u up on that offer.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 28, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i checked your profile pix to be sure its not a kid talking only to see your pix and a wedding ring on your finger and u still type this sh1t.

i can bet u r into such stvpid act. u even called it "a small issue" damn! your type will not only fuk the gateman, the driver and the houseboy but also the house dog! undecided undecided

I so pity your husband sad sad

*spits on the hoe-wife and walks off thread.* bloody b-itch! angry angry
That's right. She's all of the above, maybe.

I didn't check her pic before i commented earlier on. She clearly sounds crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2015
Arsenate:
actually, you don't get it. cococandy, the person you quoted, is a staunch advocate of divorce (she loves divorce like there is no tomorrow, lol). all she is doing, the entire time on this thread, is trolling and sarcasm..lol
my dear nobody is above learning.
I've learned from great folks like you that divorce is evil and is the devil's weapon against God's awesome plan for families all over the world.

So henceforth I've repented of my stand and agree with you that people should endure adultery, pray for God's grace and work on their marriages instead of walking out because of little issues like cheating.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2015
Dady oo daddy

Daddy oo daddy

Daddy wen u go for jorney

Person enta for mummy house

E sitdon for mummy bed

Person push mummy

Mummy push person

Person push mummy

Mummy push person

Na so mummy fall yakata for bed grin

Dem con start to do kerewa

Kerewawa kerewa kerewawa! grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Sijo01(f): 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
hardbody:

Sis calm down na. You too dey vex sef grin. Let me work out the cost/benefit analysis, I might just take u up on that offer.

Ewooooh. I nor vex o. You miss understood me........ Oya, Quick apply economics teams make you lemi know
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
DeeTus:
That's right. She's all of the above, maybe.

I didn't check her pic before i commented earlier on. She clearly sounds crazy.
I sound crazy? grin
Wow someone agrees.

I thought I was alone when I'd read comments encouraging wives to endure cheating from their husbands because God hates divorce and think the posters were crazy.

You agree it is crazy. That makes two of us.
Welcome to crazy world bro.

6 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Sijo01(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
Abbeyme:

Where please....
Respond urgently

Benin, sir.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol all cheaters need to be disgraced like this!
You sounded so honest. Meanwhile, few other women here are just crazy and inept.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
Not even a single picture to back up this write up! OP there is. ...
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
DeeTus:
You sounded so honest. Meanwhile, few other women here are just crazy and inept.
i like you.

You wouldn't mind being disgraced and scorned like this if you cheat.
That's a so admirable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.