Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (71104 Views)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by martin1772(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
ok
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Flets: 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by angelo82: 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
I am wondering about the dollar promise..........1 to 1.........

AroOkigbo:
$1=#1

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
If I were not already a supporter of Buhari, these goals would have converted me cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
Time will tell
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Mistermamus(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
am gonna save diz page see list OK oooo baba one chance talk am oh make dem no change mouth later ohh ehnn

3 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by kwenu: 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
i was hoping to see where he said he will reduce the cost of fuel to N40 PER LITRE.

IF Buhari should turn fuel price into N40 per litre, i will never stop voting a hausa man into power as far as Nigeria continue to dey exist

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Holyfield1(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Sai Buhari sai Baba !
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Clerverly: 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Vanguard is gradually turning into a Useless Paper!

3 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
1naira equal to 1dollar...
Is dz possible.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by dondigi(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
Checklist, check! All eyes open!
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
Clerverly:
Vanguard is gradually turning into a Useless Paper!
lol

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
kwenu:
i was hoping to see where he said he will reduce the cost of fuel to N40 PER LITRE.

IF Buhari should turn fuel price into N40 per litre, i will never stop voting a hausa man into power as far as Nigeria continue to dey exist
lwkmd
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by mimionye(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
Yes a lot is expected from Buhari, I believed we need to put him in our prayers for God to grant him grace and wisdom. Solving Nigeria problem is beyond "I will" is more of determination, prayer, commitment and devotion to the core value and promises. Let our hope and expectation be alive.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by haftob(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
Just do 60% of all these then I'll say Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. I knw dat $1 = #1 is a "mouthographical error" ,I won't look forward to dat. Thank u and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by myklangelo(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
What a long list of promises, let us dream on that atleast a quarter will be achieved.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by merry02(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
May God help him..
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by slap1(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
Page saved!
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Mogidi: 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
colossus2:

It's time you prayed for a better nigeria through this new administration and stop displaying your hatred online for a man better than your messiah undecided

So you didn't pray for Nigeria in the past but suddenly want me to pray for Nigeria now?

13 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by danny301: 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
Vanguard should also tell us the list of thing Jonathan promised Nigerians and whether he fulfilled those promises or not.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Graccccccccy(f): 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
Not after all these grammers. We're after you changing this nation with the help of God... Bros, no fall our hand oooo
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by 190theclown: 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
The way una take chase buhari enter post na so una go take chase am comot grin

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
Thank you vanguard...Bookmarked

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by colossus2: 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

So you didn't pray for Nigeria in the past but suddenly want me to pray for Nigeria now?
You know what I'm talking about.
50 shades of cluelessness runs in y'all right about now undecided
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by dustydee: 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
Daniyemi:

14. Equate N1.00 to $1.00

8. stabise oil price

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
I thought Vanguard was serious until they included promises made by PDP on behalf of APC.

5 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by itops(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
this promises are too vast to be true. if only he settles the light issue and pms issues, i think Nigetia will be at ease a great deal.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
At this juncture, I can't help but sincerely pray GMB succeeds. His success shall be our success; his failure is our collective failure.

The challenges ahead are enormous. The road ahead is rough and going to be daunting, but I pray God helps him to deliver his promises.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
2. Generate, transmit and distribute electricity on a 24/7 basis whilst simultaneously ensuring the development of sustainable/renewable energy, by 2019.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by eddychis: 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
Let Buhari tackle corruption and Power, every other thing will fall in place.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by obailala(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
14. Equate N1.00 to $1.00
8. stabise oil price
dustydee:

I thought Vanguard was serious until they included promises made by PDP on behalf of APC.

The editor of Vanguard must be an irredeemable dolt for consistently imposing PDP promises on Buhari's head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.