Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (71105 Views)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
what of corpers alawee?
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 28, 2015
colossus2:

It's time you prayed for a better nigeria through this new administration and stop displaying your hatred online for a man better than your messiah undecided

Funny

FYI
Buhari is not better than anybody yet.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by PassingShot(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
8. Stabilise oil price

Saving this page for future reference.
Why do I want ro believe these two?:
1. Make 1$ equal 1N
2. Stabilize oil price

Why is it that of all promises written here, they are the only ones without further elaboration?

I strongly suspect they were deliberately inserted by the newspaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
#BabaOneChance

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by uscofield: 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by vision2050: 7:50pm On May 28, 2015
Too much for human being like you Buhari. Just four things is okay. 1. Employment 2. Security. 3. Kill corruption. 4. Power I mean Energy
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Spells(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2015
Action speaks louder, save the grammars for the aftermath of when is all done.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by NoMoreTrolling: 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
I really believe GEJ was badly sabotaged, although I rate him like 75%.

This scarcity issue is just another piece of evidence.

I remember like 2 years ago, when there was a very mild scarcity, the presenter on the radio station was like "Please don't bring scarcity ooo, Lagosians are used to driving into stations and buying their petrol stress free"

I remember how there was always scarcity in my childhood, fuel was like gold then, same for these last few weeks, but during the majority of his tenure, some stations would be so free that you'd just drive in, buy petrol, buy some snacks from tfc and drive out.

[size=17pt]#Sabotage[/size]

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by RxObiefule13(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
patiently waiting undecided
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by devour21(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
well its a very well- thought- out -plan sir. May God give you all the wisdom strength and determination to see them through within the next 4yrs. God be with you Sai baba! You have the will now go with God and make it do what it do...Godspeed ahead GMB!!!
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by fx45(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
drtwist:
Don't want to hold him on his campaign promise cos without that you would not have voted for him( all politicians need that to succeed).
Just want Buhari to provide constant light, reduce fuel price, resuscitate D.S.C. And other company, ban the use of generator and implement confab report
U have no shame! People like you are the reason why Nigeria has remained the way it is. We need to hold our politicians accountable for whatever they say. By so-doing they wont ever take us for granted as is the norm here. It is called accountability and integrity.

What you're suggesting here is that its ok for politicians to tell us lies and get away with it. Any structure built on a foundation of lies and deceit will definitely collapse. It has been designed by default to fail!

I wonder why you're so desperately trying to make excuses for an incoming government that is yet to fail... APC and Buhari will be held accountable to their campaign promises and that is the only way forward.

4 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by colossus2: 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
Yorubbish:

Funny

FYI
Buhari is not better than anybody yet.
Yes he is.
Who becomes the president of Nigeria in a few hours?
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by FOREXMARTS: 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
Daniyemi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/

Honestly these are just too much and permit me to say unattainable (not being a pessimist tho) but let's watch, I wish him all the best God has for him.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
"Establish a special relationship with the leading emerging markets like Brazil; Russia, India and China (BRIC) and other strategic partners around the world."
It still doesn't matter that someone condemned trading with the BRIC as mismanagement of the National funds..
It doesn't matter that this tyrant claimed he's a converted democrat yet subscribe fully to sharia law!...
This is one country that will never understand the truth about politics and its rulers!.....
You made a reasonable point!... Welldone!

4 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by bid4rich(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2015
drtwist:
Don't want to hold him on his campaign promise cos without that you would not have voted for him( all politicians need that to succeed).
Just want Buhari to provide constant light, reduce fuel price, resuscitate D.S.C. And other company, ban the use of generator and implement confab report

I will like you to understand what removing subsidy means, then you will know whether the price of fuel will go up or it will come down.asap
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by remirez07(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2015
Daniyemi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
Make #1.00 = $1.00. We are following you like twitter.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 28, 2015
colossus2:
Yes he is. Who becomes the president of Nigeria in a few hours?
Smh

See what you've been reduced to?
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by colossus2: 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
Yorubbish:

Smh

See what you've been reduced to?
Funny....reduced?
You wen dey increased, no go kill yourself during swearing-in oh undecided
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by godwin120alex: 8:20pm On May 28, 2015
I wish GMB luck
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by datopaper(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
If Buhari want change what about institution. I mean Nigerians.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by ceejay80s(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
drtwist:
I hope buhari is a nairalander ,this is what we want constant electricity, haba dem wan kill us for darkness and I don pay my bill and nepa don collect salary and I no see light, we have to fight back
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by ollyruffy: 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
Once he fights corruption and indiscipline from the top most position in the country to the last common man on the street in Nigeria, he would have achieved 90% of all these promises.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by brixton: 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
Future reference BABAONECHANCE

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by fx45(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2015
danny301:
Vanguard should also tell us the list of thing Jonathan promised Nigerians and whether he fulfilled those promises or not.
This thread is not about Jonathan. The way you people are going, I see a situation in which 4 years on, Jonathan will still be blamed if Buhari's government fails to deliver. This is the same disgusting scenerio that has played out in my own Abia state since 2007. Anytime you ask T.A Orji supporters about what the governor has done, they'll be quick to ask you what Orji Uzor Kalu did while in office.

I sincerely hope that we havent been brought out thus far to take us back to Egypt again.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by atlwireles: 8:34pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

So you didn't pray for Nigeria in the past but suddenly want me to pray for Nigeria now?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Wildrage: 8:43pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
May the good Lord bless u and your generation, this willful amnesia shall be cured someday

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Wildrage: 8:47pm On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:
At this juncture, I can't help but sincerely pray GMB succeeds. His success shall be our success; his failure is our collective failure.

The challenges ahead are enormous. The road ahead is rough and going to be daunting, but I pray God helps him to deliver his promises.

For our collective well-being as a nation, I join in your supplication
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Reference(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2015
laurel03:
Na only God no dey fail.... But one thing I know that is certain is GMB/PYO regime will better than Jonathan by far....
stealing will reduce from tomorrow that is certain....
Corruption will not be much like PDP era...
Buhari is not perfect but better than Obj/Jonathan..

This is not what you people said before oh. You have started slipping, sliding and stuttering when you realise you...yes, you are not ready to do the change you profess, now that the fall guy GEJ is gone. Let us see who the blame will fall on from Monday.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by olutunde12(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2015
zonax:
He has efficient people in his team. Let's hope he achieves all these promises. May God help you to put Nigeria before everything else.

Waiting for him

I am not hoping for anything o. Tell bullhary to fulfill all his promises to prove that he is better than jonthan.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by searider(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
This is as juicy as reading a fairy_tale. I am not an anti-APC but let the truth be told; the manifestoe is unrealistic.

Sai Baba. Tomorrow is here.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Reference(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2015
colossus2:

It's time you prayed for a better nigeria through this new administration and stop displaying your hatred online for a man better than your messiah undecided

Better cheer up or it will be a long four years for you.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by buchichukwu69: 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
Guy wake up o
cuteboy2:
He also promised to:

1. Find and bring back the Chibok girls

2. End the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East. End BH bombings everywhere in Nigeria, and drive BH out of Nigeria.

3. Provide school lunch to children in all Secondary and Primary Schools in Nigeria.

4. Provide free healthcare and free education

5. End Power outage and guaranty stable power supply

6. Abolish First Ladyship

7. End corruption in Nigeria

8. Endure naira appreciates to $1 = N1 (naira-dollar parity)

I am convinced Buhari can achieve all these and more if only the thieving crowd who put him in power can give him space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.