Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch (1861 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by hatux: 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
Wow! Never seen a watch like that ... lovely! A very busy woman needs to know what time it is all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by valmunich(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
where the pishures go nahh
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
busy but have time to know what time to it is in london ,usa , ghana ,france etc
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Mogidi: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros get someone to interpret what you want to say, you're made no fukkking sense.
how are you son
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Mogidi: 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
hopelink1:
how are you son

I gallant dey ground.
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by emmatok(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
LOL,

Look like Illuminati instrument.
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
son may god grant you wisdom
Mogidi:

I gallant dey ground.
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Mogidi: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
hopelink1:
son may god grant you wisdom

Same to you my Oga, sorry I sounded offensive in my earlier post, I have edited it.
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Spaxon(f): 7:10pm On May 28, 2015
seen next........
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by danny301: 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
See as her hand fresh... They have tell what they did with our money oo.
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by invisibility: 7:23pm On May 28, 2015
Needless hassle when your smartphone can show you all the time of every village in the world if it becomes necessary.
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by tinkinjow: 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
That's how you know the xter behind the personality
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by angelTI(f): 8:46pm On May 28, 2015
What's the worth of the watch?
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
I like..
Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by 3ace(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
Nice watch. Dbanj should go for something like this instead of two, three watches like a mad man.

Re: Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by sammyj: 10:16pm On May 28, 2015
Madam puff puff exhibiting what she bought with our stolen money. Diaris god ooo !! shocked shocked tongue

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones / Audu Is Alive / Pictures: An Accident At Ajiwe Ajah, Lekki-epe Expressway Few Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.