Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Brain Teasers - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Teasers (15447 Views)

Visual Brain Teasers / Brain Teasers, How Many Locks Are Open? / Brain Teasers - Lets See How Smart You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teasers by Girltee1(f): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Girltee1:
how ma'am
Re: Brain Teasers by Girltee1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
devilmaycry:
how ma'am
The alphabets that correspond to the numbers are; XXVIIIIVXVII, which also correspond to 28,4,17 in Roman numerals.
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Girltee1:
The alphabets that correspond to the numbers are; XXVIIIIVXVII, which also correspond to 28,4,17 in Roman numerals.
kudos
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
When Troti (The Ruler of the Inspectors) walked into the house, a police officer approached him. "We have two people in custody," said the officer, "But we have to release them both if we can't find out who did this. There's Mary, a former business partner, but they got in an argument a while back and split the business up. Then there's Roger, her ex-boyfriend. When we came they were both looking at the body." "Where are they?" said Troti. "They are upstairs in the victim's room, where she was shot." Troti walked upstairs to the room. He saw the body, the light from the open window illuminating the waist to the head. The window looked old, and there was no screen, just sliding glass. Through it you could see her backyard. There was a bullet high in her back. Troti looked at the suspects in the room. "I would like to have a word with both of you." Mary walked out in the hall with Troti and began to speak with Troti. "I don't really know what happened. I heard the shot from my house, our houses are back to back. When I ran over I saw Roger pale as a ghost looking down at the body. I think Roger shot the poor girl. Even if I was angry at her, she didn't deserve what she got at all." She reentered the room and Roger came out. "I came over to apologize to Julie. I knocked on the door, then heard a gunshot. I ran in and looked down at her. I was absolutely horrified at what I saw, but I didn't do it. Mary came over a few minutes later, saying she heard the shot from her house." Troti then had an idea about who had murdered the girl. Do you know whom?
Re: Brain Teasers by Girltee1(f): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Mary. Cos she said their houses were back to back and the window was open...so she must have come in thru the window, shot her, and then she jumped out and went to pass thru the front door when she saw Roger.
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Girltee1:
Mary. Cos she said their houses were back to back and the window was open...so she must have come in thru the window, shot her, and then she jumped out and went to pass thru the front door when she saw Roger.
good one ..well thought
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
The Seekers of Knowledge found themselves on another quest. This time they had to enter the great wizard tower of Vanya. She was to be caught and brought back to the city of Raptin for justice to be served. Within the tower, the group had encountered many deadly traps and a few roaming monsters. These monsters had been altered using alchemy and were no longer natural. The group had taken many injuries and was having a hard time reaching Vanya. They had entered a room that had a wooden chest in the right corner. It was a fancy chest with engravings and pictures on it. On the top of the wooden chest was some writing. Unfortunately, some of the letters were worn smooth and the message was unreadable. Sid, being one of the smartest, realized it was a clue as to where they might find Vanya. The group secured the room and began to work on the clue message. Can you help find the missing letters indicated by the *'s to complete the message and help the group find Vanya? The wooden chest had the following written on the lid: *h**e *o*r *e*r* i*, t***e i* yo** tr*a*u*e, w**re **ur *re*s*r* *s, t*e*e *s *o*r **ar*. Missing Letters: TTTYYYRRRRRWEEEEEEHHHHHUUUUAASS SOII
Re: Brain Teasers by gidola(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Where your heart is, there is your treasure, where your treasure is, there is your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teasers by goldengunman: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one gidola
Re: Brain Teasers by katerine7(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
devilmaycry:
frob0genius vault katerine7 ovalrose gidola sparklefresh sparklefresh Nomswilli Girltee1 can we revive this ?..let me get on it...if yes and sowiee for not been around
sure dear
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
katerine7:
sure dear
cool
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Larry is in police custody for a suspected robbery. There is some evidence that he stole a watch out of a locker where he worked. "What happened at the factory, Larry?" Chief Brossard asked. "I came to work at 5:00 AM as I always do. We worked until noon when we ate lunch, which lasted an hour. I-" "What do you do at work?" "I cut metal slabs." "How long does that take?" "About one minute per strip. They're for motor vehicles. Anyway, after lunch, I had exactly 179 strips to make. Three hours later, I came into the locker room to change and go home when I saw a locker broken into. Some people came in and accused me of stealing someone's watch. I didn't have time to steal it because when I got off at 3:59 other people would have seen me as an entire shift gets off, and a minute to get there and break into the locker isn't enough time." With fingerprint evidence, Chief Brossard's suspicion was true that Larry stole the watch. How did he do it?
Re: Brain Teasers by Girltee1(f): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
devilmaycry:
Larry is in police custody for a suspected
robbery. There is some evidence that he stole a
watch out of a locker where he worked.
"What happened at the factory, Larry?" Chief
Brossard asked.
"I came to work at 5:00 AM as I always do. We
worked until noon when we ate lunch, which
lasted an hour. I-"
"What do you do at work?"
"I cut metal slabs."
"How long does that take?"
"About one minute per strip. They're for motor
vehicles. Anyway, after lunch, I had exactly 179
strips to make. Three hours later, I came into the
locker room to change and go home when I saw
a locker broken into. Some people came in and
accused me of stealing someone's watch. I didn't
have time to steal it because when I got off at
3:59 other people would have seen me as an
entire shift gets off, and a minute to get there
and break into the locker isn't enough time."
With fingerprint evidence, Chief Brossard's
suspicion was true that Larry stole the watch.
How did he do it?
Larry's finger prints were on the watch. grin
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Goodmorning ... frob0genius vault katerine7 ovalrose gidola
sparklefresh sparklefresh Nomswilli Girltee1bal_ture rayreaper .... Plssss support your Very own for Mr.Nairaland 2016....#teamDevilmaycry

Re: Brain Teasers by katerine7(f): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
Goodmorning ... frob0genius vault katerine7 ovalrose gidola
sparklefresh sparklefresh Nomswilli Girltee1bal_ture rayreaper .... Plssss support your Very own for Mr.Nairaland 2016....#teamDevilmaycry
how do I vote
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 2:25am On Jul 07, 2016
katerine7:

how do I vote
its not yet time....buh u are eligible to Vote...I will send ya links wen its time....thanks a lot dear....
Re: Brain Teasers by katerine7(f): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
devilmaycry:
its not yet time....buh u are eligible to Vote...I will send ya links wen its time....thanks a lot dear....
ok
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
katerine7:
ok
how can I reach u ?
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
katerine7:
ok
how can I reach u ?
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
katerine7:
ok
how can I reach u ?
Re: Brain Teasers by Nomswilli(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
i don miss oooooooo...mr devilmaycry..u do me bad thing...my brain almost don drain bkos of lack of better critical thought shocked
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Nomswilli:
i don miss oooooooo...mr devilmaycry..u do me bad thing...my brain almost don drain bkos of lack of better critical thought shocked
heheheh...sowieee bro ...btw... Check my signature biko
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2016
devilmaycry:
frob0genius vault katerine7 ovalrose gidola sparklefresh sparklefresh Nomswilli Girltee1 can we revive this ?..let me get on it...if yes and sowiee for not been around
please vote by typing I vote for devilmaycry cc: Nljega www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqruPVNZxguqZYx thanks hommies
Re: Brain Teasers by Girltee1(f): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mr Devilmaycry, please come and continue. embarassed
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
really...i tot this was dead sha
Re: Brain Teasers by Girltee1(f): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2017
devilmaycry:
really...i tot this was dead sha
Please continue. Thanks. kiss
Re: Brain Teasers by dessz(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Girltee1:
Please continue. Thanks. kiss
Sherlock Holmes the #1 detective, was called to determine the cause of death(I.e whether it is a suicide or a murder) of a found dead body. when he got there he was told that the body was found on the front of a 100 storey building and the person used to live at the 100th floor.looking at the building,all the windows were aligned vertically and everyone could see that from the way he died, he fell from the window.
sherlock thought for a moment and went to the ground floor, he opened the windows,saw the people looking at him quizzically, he smiled, took a coin threw it through the window and closed the window.
he entered the 1st floor, opened the window, threw another coin, closed the window. he did this to the 100th floor without any change in the routine.
he came down, addressed the people and told them that it was a case of murder.
......Why...and state your reason.
Re: Brain Teasers by cana882(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
If it was suicide, he would have landed closer to the building but since he was pushed, he landed a distant away from the building.
Re: Brain Teasers by dessz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
cana882:
If it was suicide, he would have landed closer to the building but since he was pushed, he landed a distant away from the building.
incorrect, read the 10th line and u will see why u are wrong.
Re: Brain Teasers by devilmaycry: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
dessz:
Sherlock Holmes the #1 detective, was called to determine the cause of death(I.e whether it is a suicide or a murder) of a found dead body. when he got there he was told that the body was found on the front of a 100 storey building and the person used to live at the 100th floor.looking at the building,all the windows were aligned vertically and everyone could see that from the way he died, he fell from the window.
sherlock thought for a moment and went to the ground floor, he opened the windows,saw the people looking at him quizzically, he smiled, took a coin threw it through the window and closed the window.
he entered the 1st floor, opened the window, threw another coin, closed the window. he did this to the 100th floor without any change in the routine.
he came down, addressed the people and told them that it was a case of murder.
......Why...and state your reason.
jst saw ur mention....easy one here
first of all you can see itz a routine,opening windows and closing them,throwing coins down are all of the same result....its part of analysis

now the question is...if it was a suicide ,the windows will only be opened not closed,cos if u push ursef down who will close the window behind you??...That is to say his killer pushed him down and closed the window...reason for his coins experiment with opening and closing of windows...dahs it
Re: Brain Teasers by dessz(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2017
devilmaycry:

jst saw ur mention....easy one here
first of all you can see itz a routine,opening windows and closing them,throwing coins down are all of the same result....its part of analysis

now the question is...if it was a suicide ,the windows will only be opened not closed,cos if u push ursef down who will close the window behind you??...That is to say his killer pushed him down and closed the window...reason for his coins experiment with opening and closing of windows...dahs it
nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK slangs / Naughty Or Nice / Imagine:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.