Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,864 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

Did You Play With This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Play With This? (1034 Views)

Play With Children But Be Careful While At It / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Play With This? by Achilies(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
Oya
How many of una remember this?

If you played with this.

Just carry am for mind say u don de old..

And wetin be the name?

Re: Did You Play With This? by braine(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
Achilies:
Oya
How many of una remember this?

If you played with this.

Just carry am for mind say u don de old..

And wetin be the name?

Hahahaha!!!!! You just refreshed some cool part of my childhood. I was such an architect! grin
Re: Did You Play With This? by Achilies(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
braine:

Hahahaha!!!!! You just refreshed some cool part of my childhood. I was such an architect! grin

Guy life was fun back then o
Re: Did You Play With This? by Moloso(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
I miss it I feel like doing it tomorrow.. if u made mistake that Boris crush Ur finger or toe
Re: Did You Play With This? by saxwizard(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
the injury wey I carry from this toy wont mak me forget it
Re: Did You Play With This? by braine(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

Guy life was fun back then o

Mad fun! Kids of today don't even know what fun is.. All of them carrying big phones n iPads around. They need to see the beta activities back then! cheesy
Re: Did You Play With This? by Achilies(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
braine:

Mad fun! Kids of today don't even know what fun is.. All of them carrying big phones n iPads around. They need to see the beta activities back then! cheesy

I tell u.
Na parents of this days I de blame
Them no de allow them children play natural play again all in the name of protection.

Back in the days
Who u wan protect? Me or our neighbours chickens and goats?

We de play from 7am till 7pm and I still end up a very successful and responsible man and in good health...

All this indome children don begin get eye problems at the age of 3years. Because of too much artificial food and a artificial play.
Re: Did You Play With This? by Achilies(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Moloso:
I miss it I feel like doing it tomorrow.. if u made mistake that Boris crush Ur finger or toe

But u must agree
The fun was worth the risk.
Re: Did You Play With This? by Achilies(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
saxwizard:
the injury wey I carry from this toy wont mak me forget it

How many scars?
Re: Did You Play With This? by saxwizard(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]
How many scars?

e plenty ooo....
Re: Did You Play With This? by Achilies(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
saxwizard:

e plenty ooo....

Haha
Welcome to the brotherhood
Re: Did You Play With This? by braine(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

I tell u.
Na parents of this days I de blame
Them no de allow them children play natural play again all in the name of protection.

Back in the days
Who u wan protect? Me or our neighbours chickens and goats?

We de play from 7am till 7pm and I still end up a very successful and responsible man and in good health...

All this indome children don begin get eye problems at the age of 3years. Because of too much artificial food and a artificial play.

You hit the nail on the the head. The non-existence/death of communual relationships which we used to have those days is what is indirectly affecting the new generation kids.

Those days, everybody knew every one. People mixed. No forming. You never cooked alone coz you'll sure find someone else that would eat; children(friends) from other houses would come, and we'the also go to theirs.

Today, the reverse is the case. Especially in urban areas like Lagos. We may end up having physically inactive lonely kids with only virtual friends in the near future,

1 Like

Re: Did You Play With This? by blank(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
What was the name and how was it used?
Re: Did You Play With This? by Achilies(m): 5:54am On May 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
braine:

You hit the nail on the the head. The non-existence/death of communual relationships which we used to have those days is what is indirectly affecting the new generation kids.

Those days, everybody knew every one. People mixed. No forming. You never cooked alone coz you'll sure find someone else that would eat; children(friends) from other houses would come, and we'the also go to theirs.

Today, the reverse is the case. Especially in urban areas like Lagos. We may end up having physically inactive lonely kids with only virtual friends in the near future,

True talk.
Just last week my almost broke my head simply because I corrected his child on how to greet.

Just imagine a father telling his son not to visit or eat in his own blood brother house all in the name of protection.

Or parents looking their children indoors all day because they don't want them to be corrupted. Back in the days. Every man was my father and every woman was my mother's. The whole community brought me up. And what I beautiful job they did.
These days just try and correct ur neighbours child you will end up in kirikiri.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. / URGENT - Please Have You Seen This Missing Lady? (photos) / 24 Things Mums Teach Their Daughters Before Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.