Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. (8745 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Trying To Forget Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
Well it turned out that I fell totally in love with the wrong person and though he claims to love me more but for reason best known to him we can't date and the distance between us (continents apart) which I don't even care about. The problem now is we hardly communicate, we used to but he just stopped when he found out I fell for him and its been month but still I can't purge him out of my system, trying to has been the most difficult job I've ever done.

Please I need ideas on how to forget about him before something else happens sad
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by agarawu23(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
if he is worth dying for, try and ask friends to talk to him.

if he insist, kick his ass and move on

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
if he is worth dying for, try and ask friends to talk to him.

if he insist, kick his ass and move on

I've tried that a thousand and one times but it seems to get more difficult sad
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
You could err....fry your brains, for a start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by olu77(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2015
By burning all his pictures - hardcopies and heartcopies after which you must find yourself a star to date or date you
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2015
There are wounds that only time can heal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by peeparty(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2015
And if he is not worth dying fo.

1.Read ur books

2.Hangout more with frends

3.Learn a trade

4.Change anyfin daht as a link to him.

5.Plead d blood of jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
shocked
MzNelly:
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
There are two ways to do this.
You can choose either of them.

1) Replace the love you had for him with another.
Find someone else to love. Spend time with the person, do what you would normally do with this other guy with this new person.
Enjoy rounds of sex. Build up friendship.

In time you will find out that you would begin to forget about that other guy.
See, Love is an emotion and all emotions wear off at a certain time.

2) Just hate him. Build up hate for him.
Trust me this works for me and it works like magic.

Just Replace every memory of him with hate.

Feelings like anger build up hate. So whenever you are angry, just find a way to blame it on him.
When you are in any sort of pain, even menstral pain, picture him in your mind and create an mental picture of him being the cause or the one inflicting that pain on you.

Trust me in a couples of weeks, you would hate and forget him.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Why do you guys like taking everything for a joke?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:

1.Read ur books

3.Learn a trade

5.Plead d blood of jesus
Making sense Brova
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
Burningstar:

Why do you guys like taking everything for a joke?

Because your question is a joke.

You can't forget someone you love, you can only delude yourself into thinking you've forgotten.

Deal with the everyday pain of missing him until one day, it becomes just a blur.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by xtervaganza(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:
it seem you were born with a fried brain
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
There are two ways to do this but I prefer the second though.

Find someone else to love. Spend time with the person, do what you would nomally do with this other guy with this new person.

In time you will find out that you would egin to forget about that other guy.
Love is an emotion and all emotions wear off at a certain time.

Replace every memory of him with hate.

Feeling like anger build up hate. So whenever you are angry, just find a way to blame it on him.
When you are in any sort of pain, even menstral pain, picture him in your hate and create an illusio that he is the cause or the one inflicting that pain on you.

Because of your mental strength and it defers for individuals
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by agarawu23(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
Burningstar:

I've tried that a thousand and one times but it seems to get more difficult sad
OK
its very hard to forget somebody you love so much easily but in life , you just have to let go of things that's not giving you happiness.

stay away from him, try and erase the memories you guys spent together, make yourself busy with other things. its not easy but you just have to forget him since he isn't bothered anymore about you.

if you kill yourself cos of a guy, millions of ladies will walk through your grave.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
it seem you were born with a fried brain

grin grin
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

You can't forget someone you love, you can only delude yourself into thinking you've forgotten.

Deal with the everyday pain of missing him until one day, it becomes just a blur.
that your first response was a sledge hammer though
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by missdebs(f): 8:23pm On May 28, 2015
massive success is always the best revenge
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
that your first response was a sledge hammer though

Oops smiley
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
Dn't contact him again. Behave like u dn't miss him and hangout more with ur frnds. Appreciate life and learn to be urself. NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by peeparty(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
U mean am bruv?
ArchEnemy:

Making sense Brova
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by boynigeria(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2015
Burningstar:
Well it turned out that I fell totally in love with the wrong person and though he claims to love me more but for reason best known to him we can't date and the distance between us (continents apart) which I don't even care about. The problem now is we hardly communicate, we used to but he just stopped when he found out I fell for him and its been month but still I can't purge him out of my system, trying to has been the most difficult job I've ever done.

Please I need ideas on how to forget about him before something else happens sad
nothing does it better than time
give it time and meet new people

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
There are two ways to do this.
You can choose either of them.

Find someone else to love. Spend time with the person, do what you would normally do with this other guy with this new person.

Feelings like anger build up hate. So whenever you are angry, just find a way to blame it on him.
When you are in any sort of pain, even menstral pain, picture him in your hate and create an mental picture of him being the cause or the one inflicting that pain on you.

Thanks .

1. I've tried it except the sex part but it didn't work , Had to end it just after two weeks even though the guy tried everything to make it work.

2. That's going to be a very long process because I don't think I can ever hate him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:
U mean am bruv?
Brother
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by peeparty(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Brother
I sight u weldone
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
There are two ways to do this but I prefer the second though.

When you are in any sort of pain, even menstral pain, picture him in your hate and create an mental picture of him being the cause or the one inflicting that pain on you.

hate? wicked advice b dat na if she should hate him and replace everything about him with hate, don't you think she might as well developed hatred for every other guy that comes Her way?
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Dn't contact him again. Behave like u dn't miss him and hangout more with ur frnds. Appreciate life and learn to be urself. NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR.
but your heart won't agree in time
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
mathematics . . .
I guess forgetting things comes more easily to some people than others. I guess one thing you could do would be to replace him with lots of other things. There is a limited amount of things the brain can think about. The more things you do think about, the more he will wane from your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:
I sight u weldone
what! shocked
You ve an M on your moniker grin
Pardon me jare
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Because you see it as a joke doesn't make it a joke.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:

1.Read ur books

3.Learn a trade

5.Plead d blood of jesus

I'm an introvert so your point 2 is somewhat not that easy as for 4 there only one source of communication and its in my head even when I don't want to send a message, after a long while I just do it.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
Burningstar:

Because you see it as a joke doesn't make it a joke.
Easy Op....let it slide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Lady Who Is Not A Virgin Stay 2month Without Sex????? / Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years / What Is The Average Penis Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.