Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter (609 Views)

OBJ To Nigerian Senator: Why Mute at NASS But Parrot On Social Media? / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / 12 Individuals And Groups That Have Refused To Pay GMB A Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter by omanzo02: 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
Tomorrow GMB would be sworn in as the new president of Nigeria.....who can predict how long OBJ would endure being out of the picture before he writes GMB another interesting letter to exercise his authority as the chief owner of Nigeria?
Re: PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
i dont think he will write him . OBJ didnt write yaradua ,he only wrote jonathan when things were getting out of hand

4 Likes

Re: PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
MAY 2017
Re: PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter by omanzo02: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
hopelink1:
i dont think he will write him . OBJ didnt write yaradua ,he only wrote jonathan when things were getting out of hand
When the political twist and manoeuvre begins obj cant cry resist the temptation of letting gmb be
Re: PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter by richidinho(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
3 months
Re: PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter by plux4: 9:15pm On May 28, 2015
3 months is too much.
Re: PREDICTION: How Long Would It Take OBJ To Write GMB A Letter by PedroJP(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
As long as Buhari refrains from stepping on his toes that is, by not trying to fight corruption or not trying to curb leakages in the system.

If he wants to fulfill his election promises, oBJ will observe 1st month, give warning and observe again 2nd month, compose and post 3rd month. Wouldn't even allow him a hundred days in office.

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To The President I Love- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians / Suicide Bombing, Attempted Invasion Of Maiduguri Claim 37 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.