Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed (4400 Views)

Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
I guess these guys are bunch of clowns, and some dudes killed themselves for them............ smh

http://www.360afronews.com/2015/05/jonathans-presentation-of-handover-note.html
BBM ADD: 5611E218

Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by stevolinkon40: 8:33pm On May 28, 2015
polithieves

All set now, please make sure all government cars that will be used tomorrow are thoroughly scanned.
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
lols funny though i think amaechi will come with a big sack or ghana must go
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by DickDastardly(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
grin cool grin cool grin cool

where are the online urchins

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by Arowosaye94(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
I could recall sometym b4 2day wen those Mumu out there they fight bcoz of wot those people say to eachother!
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by tociano009(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2015
DickDastardly:

no wheere to be found
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED BY THESE THIEVES. I PITY THOSE HUNGRY APC SUPPORTERS WAITING FOR CHANGE..... YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN PLAYED.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by JustCurious: 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
Politics!! -The more you look, the less you see. grin

It is best to learn this early in political life that there are no permanent friends, nor enemies, only permanent interests...Life is simple, Short.

Now, I can't wait to see Fayose + Tinubu hug each other, too. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by size40: 9:00pm On May 28, 2015
Nawa ooooo. na so life be? everybody trying to identify with the general of common sense revolution including those who earlier persecuted him for standing firm in what he believed and the truth. Imagine Obanikoro that stopped my Governor from entering Ekiti state on the eve of Ekiti state guber election using power from above. Them say success get plenty frnds while failure is an orphan. While many are moving closer and identifying with Governor Amaechi, GEJ on the hand is being deserted.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED BY THESE THIEVES. I PITY THOSE HUNGRY APC SUPPORTERS WAITING FOR CHANGE..... YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN PLAYED.

we were not played, we were just duped....... but we get voting power sha, 4yrs to come
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by chat2deen(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2015
Tom and Jerry grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2015
Koro - Amaechi Haha I wan Defect come APC Naw..How e go take be
Amarchi - Lol Koro..Oga son talk say its not allowed..Look way I point my hand to..You dn see am Na the door be DAT grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Koro - Amaechi Haha I wan Defect come APC Naw..How e go take be
Amarchi - Lol Koro..Oga son talk say its not allowed..Look way I point my hand to..You dn see am Na the door be DAT grin

hmmmm quite thoughtful.... i still dey laugh o
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by pyyxxaro: 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
I can see Uncle LIE MOHAMMED

President Nigerian Liars Association (NLA)

Am very sure Amaechi was there to take some tutorials
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2015
pyyxxaro:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no be me hear am o
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by AWONEYAN(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2015
When will nairaland PDP E-rat and APSHITS supporter of APC hug dem sef?
I want Barcanitsa to hug Berem
Mogidi,Temitemi1 etc to Hug other APC guys here
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 28, 2015
OP...
CHANGE OF GRAMMAR....

PLEASE, note: correct one
HUGGING EACH OTHER or better still involving LAI MOHAMMED, U say..

HUGGING one another.
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
kayciano:
OP...
CHANGE OF GRAMMAR....

PLEASE, note: correct one
HUGGING EACH OTHER or better still involving LAI MOHAMMED, U say..

HUGGING one another.

hmmmm noted
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 28, 2015
Clearly he was pleading with Amaechi

Koro: Oga sorry for all those my talk . *laughs* (Cuddling his shoulders)

Amaechi: No worry, I no dey vex again. The door dey open abeg (Pointing to the door)
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2015
PUSH1:
Clearly he was pleading with Amaechi

Koro: Oga sorry for all those my talk . *laughs* (Cuddling his shoulders)

Amaechi: No worry, I no dey vex again. The door dey open abeg (Pointing to the door)

creativity, but they don't worth our fight
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by tunex23: 11:47pm On May 28, 2015
smiley smiley smiley that cool
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by sultaan(m): 1:44am On May 29, 2015
DickDastardly:

They have been laid off and no more credit on phone to do nairaland anymore generator no get petrol to charge phone anywayw
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by ayokellany: 3:58am On May 29, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I presume the Lies from Lia Mohammed were more pleasing to Nigerians than the trust from Jonathan Ebele, Okupe, Gulak, Abati and Metuh combined. Talk about PDP set of lunatics, mediocrity at it's highest pinnacle.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by Blackfire(m): 4:12am On May 29, 2015
Politicians using our head to play ping pong. Who is the fool now, we(key pad-e-warriors in arm chair) that abuse,triballised,threatened eachother because of them, or they(politicians) that are laughing with themselves. We all need to bury our heads in a big conglomerate of shame
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by iamrealdeji(m): 5:51am On May 29, 2015
Blackfire:
Politicians using our head to play ping pong. Who is the fool now, we(key pad-e-warriors in arm chair) that abuse,triballised,threatened eachother because of them, or they(politicians) that are laughing with themselves. We all need to bury our heads in a big conglomerate of shame
Well you can bury your head in shame,i can't cos it's all fun to me,i use political argument to entertain myself
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by pyyxxaro: 6:07am On May 29, 2015
ayokellany:

I presume the Lies from Lia Mohammed were more pleasing to Nigerians than the trust from Jonathan Ebele, Okupe, Gulak, Abati and Metuh combined. Talk about PDP set of lunatics, mediocrity at it's highest pinnacle.

I just need some tutorials from him wink that's all
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Well you can bury your head in shame,i can't cos it's all fun to me,i use political argument to entertain myself

No light, no water, no food, and i won't discuss politics? then am dead already jare.... my broda
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by Blackfire(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:

if u try and insult me again, u wont like what will happen.
1.Emi ati ire ki se egbe. 2. U have no respect as person,am not the first person to tell u that, 3.ur parents just gave u money not too long ago. 4.the person that will help u from ur miserable life is from another tribe. 5. U ve never travel out of naija before, and u ve never lived/visited more than 2 states in naija(in other worda u are a domesticated boy).
If what am saying is wrong, i live in ibadan,or give me your location,lets see who should bury his head in shame...
Some of yall in NL dont even know the people behind the moniker, u abuse..
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by afoclepe2015(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
Blackfire:

if u try and insult me again, u wont like what will happen.
1.Emi ati ire ki se egbe. 2. U have no respect as person,am not the first person to tell u that, 3.ur parents just gave u money not too long ago. 4.the person that will help u from ur miserable life is from another tribe. 5. U ve never travel out of naija before, and u ve never lived/visited more than 2 states in naija(in other worda u are a domesticated boy).
If what am saying is wrong, i live in ibadan,or give me your location,lets see who should bury his head in shame...
Some of yall in NL dont even know the people behind the moniker, u abuse..

bros e je bure, omode ni o
Re: PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed by Blackfire(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2015
afoclepe2015:

bros e je bure, omode ni o
omo iya , o se

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra / Scores Of Chibok Girls Seen In New Boko Haram Video Released Today (photos) / There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.