Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. (20530 Views)

A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
I was going to save this proposal tactic with my future partner but it doesnt seem likely i will be settling down soon so you better appreciate and act on am,or else...

Well na to plant tracker on her take her hiking,when una don enter the jungle wella u go leave her make she lost.lay obstacles and objectives for her make she stay for like 3yrs,then from nowhere enter the scene form rescue,then and there propose to her
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Bowaley17(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:
The best I could think of is on top of a volcano embarassed

U might not like it but it's romantic.
ahh... Are u serious?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Wrap the ring inside fufu or semo, add beta banga soup to the mix, and when she finally digs through the fufu and finds the ring inside, propose.

what are you saying?

What if she mistakenly swallows the ring, proposal gone sour

Next please
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy help me tell dem o...why guys no fit talk 'i wan marry you', u gree? Yes or No? Shikena...which one be ring inside fufu again
We dey try follow the trend. lol
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by ChukChinCol(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2015
If u really love d grl, wats d fuss abt hw 2 propose again? As 4 me, na say I no open my mouth talk am be say she nogo gree, d babe love me die too. Abi u just wana impress her, 4 what? feeling inferior? Tell her u have paid 4d drinks and chosen ur best man, na she u dey wait 4.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by twin86ark(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2015
Go to third mainland bridge. Then jump into d ocean. shocked shocked shocked cool.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2015
You go fear suggestions na, inside shrine, inside sea, on top volcano, inside fufu... chai, NL Diarisgod o
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2015
Do like the WHITES....

let's say CEMETERY SETTING
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2015
youmour:
I was going to save this proposal tactic with my future partner but it doesnt seem likely i will be settling down soon so you better appreciate and act on am,or else...

Well na to plant tracker on her take her hiking,when una don enter the jungle wella u go leave her make she lost.lay obstacles and objectives for her make she stay for like 3yrs,then from nowhere enter the scene form rescue,then and there propose to her
That will be a nolly wood classic!
Flashh:
Hey! angry
What? undecided
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 28, 2015
kayciano:
Do like the WHITES....

let's say CEMETERY SETTING
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2015
ChukChinCol:
If u really love d grl, wats d fuss abt hw 2 propose again? As 4 me, na say I no open my mouth talk am be say she nogo gree, d babe love me die too. Abi u just wana impress her, 4 what? feeling inferior? Tell her u have paid 4d drinks and chosen ur best man, na she u dey wait 4.
There is noting wrong in making her feel spacial Na. She is very dear to my heart and her happiness means a lot to me.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by elilistic(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
Dis is d most wicked forum I ve ever seen, no beta advice 4rm anybody even he is serious. Instead of u guys 2 advice him 2 necked on d street n b singin 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Captainswag225(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
Oseigha:

The latter suggestion sounds good.
okay thats good, i hope your speech and other preparation fits the occassion.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by demmy0325(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Wrap the ring inside fufu or semo, add beta banga soup to the mix, and when she finally digs through the fufu and finds the ring inside, propose.
.. Are u sayin U want fufu n banga soup on d day of ur proposal.. undecided
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Flashh: 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

What? undecided
Is that a question?

How many times have i told to stop bending your neck. Its childish.

4 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by phabulous88(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
Kids everywhere! OP asked for suggestions, if you ain't got nothing to say then shut the phuck up; you mustn't comment on every thread.

@Op: Just make it simple - take her to a really nice restaurant, you know the type with excellent customer services. Then get beautiful kids (maybe her cousins, nieces and /or nephews) to walk to your table haphazardly with placards or t-shirts with different inscriptions like, 'Aunty please marry my uncle', 'Aunty I wanna be your little bride '... Stuffs like that. And it mustn't be a restaurant, it can be anywhere... Her birthday, family get together, wedding reception....

Just think of something different man!

Wish you luck.

5 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by mekeloby: 10:25pm On May 28, 2015
Dude be real and do YOU. Don't act on anyones ideas...Relax be confident and be yourself
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
Flashh:

Is that a question?

How many times have i told to stop bending your neck. Its childish.

What is it you want?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay thats good, i hope your speech and other preparation fits the occassion.
Pls educate me on the appropriate speech.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
Propose romantically on top pucciee??....what's so special about pucciee that you want to kill urself??...Op, u re anuofia angry
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Flashh: 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

What is it you want?
You!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Life is hard. It's even harder when you are online
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
phabulous88:
Kids everywhere! OP asked for suggestions, if you ain't got nothing to say then shut the phuck up; you mustn't comment on every thread.

@Op: Just make it simple - take her to a really nice restaurant, you know the type with excellent customer services. Then get beautiful kids (maybe her cousins, nieces and /or nephews) to walk to your table haphazardly with placards or t-shirts with different inscriptions like, 'Aunty please marry my uncle', 'Aunty I wanna be your little bride '... Stuffs like that. And it mustn't be a restaurant, it can be anywhere... Her birthday, family get together, wedding reception....

Just think of something different man!

Wish you luck.
Wonderful!
Thank u very much. I will think about this and see how feasible it can be.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by ojjp: 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
Take her to a church, tell d pastor u hv a show or a presentation, while everyone is curiously waitin to hear ur song or c ur display, call her out n propose2her under a video camera.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by FAJFARM(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
tola9ja:
yoruba people pls help me with this

The buyer of your head.. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by onlyson16(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
Oseigha:
Hello everyone,
I need your suggestions on the best proposal setting to adopt. I recently started dating this lady who was my good friend before I asked her out. we were more like family friends. I had to battle so hard to overcome the inertia I had to tell her about my feelings for her. she accepted to date me after much efforts from me and her elder sister who also happens to be my friend.
But right now, she is insisting I propose to her 'formally', and that I make the setting romantic enough to make it a memorable day for her.
The problem is that I have no clue what setting to adopt. Please I need feasible suggestions on this matter. I need to propose within the weekend. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
op dont worry again ur on a solution graund.here we go.buy a cooked egg open it small nd sink ur proposing material imto it.then call her nd do as if ur trying to open but actually give it to her,then ask her if she is the eeg of ur hat let her eat off the egg.believe me she will never 4get it in her life:........ Tank me soon onlyson
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
Flashh:
You!
Elucidate.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by kpolli(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
Wait!!! You just started dating her and she insists you propose to her formally?? Or do you mean ask her out formally?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by onlyson16(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Do it tomorrow, while they are inaugratin buhari, u jus interupt dem and propose to her wit millions of nigerians watching, who wud forget dat?
who dash op iv for the inaugration
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Elgaxton(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
Take her to the movies, liase with the movie personnel and have them splash the question "will you marry me, her name ?" Just after 10mins into the movie. Immediately the question pops, put ur hand into your popcorn bag and bring out the ring while on your knees. She will never forget the scene in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by EyeKandy(f): 10:38pm On May 28, 2015
The hopeless comments ruined this thread. Made me waste my time reading over 3 pages of BS!!

These are people that sleep on NL all these years. Grow up, get a life or get busy.

OP: since you already proposed informally, I won't advise you to go "all out". A nice fancy dinner should be fine. Hint a server/bartender of your plans and make them take pictures. If you can afford a vacation, that would be perfect.

If she loves to show off, invite your friends and hers over to her house. It's easier to execute if her family is aware so they could join in the "surprise planning" with light food and drinks. And everyone would go awwww smiley Seems like she wants the "surprise". Good luck!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.