Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

He Stopped Kissing Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Stopped Kissing Me (4678 Views)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by cococandy(f): 12:33am On May 29, 2015
Ok
coogar:

it doesn't work that way....
actually, results have shown her hubby is more likely to turn a new leaf with the attitude she's got. nothing kills a man's spirit than his wife doing the opposite of what is expected.

a man cheats - his wife catches him red handed and she refuses to talk about it or react negatively to it. it puts the hubby in a permanent state of paranoia.......and sometimes it's the kick in the arsë he needs to mend his ways.

i don't condone what her hubby is doing or has done - but i think she's handling it perfectly and conflict-free. one day, the penny would drop for the hubby or he gets his comeuppance. what goes around comes around.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by elantraceey(f): 12:35am On May 29, 2015
Sorry but from your posts you sound like a 29 years old child .
Maybe your husband is just tired of your childish attitude .

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 12:36am On May 29, 2015
So, Sweetmuah, I take it you've moved out of his home. You were looking for a miniflat about a month ago? Or are you guys moving together?
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 12:38am On May 29, 2015
Timbuktou:
So, Sweetmuah, I take it you've moved out of his home. You were looking for a miniflat about a month ago? Or are you guys moving together?

We are moving together
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 12:42am On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:

We are moving together
ok, then. There's something quite iffy about your story, though.

You say things changed after the wedding. Did you have any fights before the wedding, during courtship, perhaps. Were you insulting, was he ever physically abusive with you? Anything nasty at all?

Have you considered getting yourself a boyfriend like has been proposed here?
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 12:49am On May 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

You say things changed after the wedding. Did you have any fights before the wedding, during courtship, perhaps. Were you insulting, was he ever physically abusive with you? Anything nasty at all?

We courted for only 4months, he didn't give me time to know him and promise to send me back to school after the marriage cos I hv just ond and still want to further . But all this are empty promises
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:05am On May 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

Her husband is cheating and and has stopped being romantic
Why all the NECO questions

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:07am On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:

We courted for only 4months, he didn't give me time to know him and promise to send me back to school after the marriage cos I hv just ond and still want to further . But all this are empty promises

I was hoping to ask if you had a job or a profession and you have answered the question
Nne you are not stimulating him intellectually and it is the reason for the sexual bore you have now become

Ladies learn from these stories,una no go hear
Ndi housewife

Most men don't like needy women that are dependent on them
You are dependent on this man and he is not liking it
You will stay home from morning till evening watching TV and all day he has been at work interacting with smart people who stimuli late his brain
His actions are speaking loud
Speak to him and then speak with a counsellor or the pastor that joined you in holy matrimony
The man is just managing you from what I see

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:11am On May 29, 2015
From her story here, she just need time .. A counsellor and I think the man needs to let go whatever is hurting him , I think the man is not happy abt something and he seems to keep things to himself, marriage is filled with a good start , central fun and a weak feelings comes in when getting tired of each other , u need time to go out together, share lovely moments together .. I've seen a home where the wife goes on social networks to catch her fun even at the time the man is ready for sex, just try to talk things out and if he doesn't change then involve his family to talk to him
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:12am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
From her story here, she just need time .. A counsellor and I think the man needs to let go whatever is hurting him , I think the man is not happy abt something and he seems to keep things to himself, marriage is filled with a good start , central fun and a weak feelings comes in when getting tired of each other , u need time to go out together, share lovely moments together .. I've seen a home where the wife goes on social networks to catch her fun even at the time the man is ready for sex, just try to talk things out and if he doesn't change then involve his family to talk to him

What time again
Another 5 years
She said the thing started shortly after the marriage so this is not a new thing
It's been 5 years

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:14am On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:
Hmmmm,we have been married for 5years and our union is blessed with a 4years old boy. Before we got married,he was all over me doing everything to please me but everything changed immediately I move into his house. He started having affair cos I do check his phone atimes and hv seen him proposing to different ladies lying to them that he's still single. Am not even bothered about that. But I love sex so much becos am a romantic person and I love that kind of sex that involves deep kiss(hv made him know that I love to kiss). This man stopped kissing me and make love to me without any romance,he always do it like am forcing him. He's a 5minutes man and can only do thrice in a month. Am 29 and still fresh and pretty. I dnt want to cheat on him but he said I can't force him to do what he don't want. Pls I need mature advise cos I do masturbate atimes

This is her post
He was infatuated and after the infatuation,reality set in
This is not the woman he wanted
The man is proposing to women and telling them he is single
Imagine the audacity
That doesn't bother her o
She just wants her own share and he is not giving it except thrice a month and in five minutes,that is her main concern

Nne look for where they sell gadgets and buy it and use it for the mean time
I have never bought them so I can't advise you on types but people say they work wonders and that you won't miss the man lai lai
Go get one or two
Look for sizes bigger than your man
grin

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:17am On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:

Sounds to me like an arranged marriage, was it? What do you mean he gave you no time to know him? Don't tell me he dragged you to church, the courts and your village. angry

I think he just got with you based on recommendation at a time he felt he needed to settle down, perhaps due to pressure. However, I think you've let things stay bad for too long. This is five years after you say "he completely changed", a five year old habit would be difficult to break

How does he feel about himself? Has he achieved his personal goals, has his lot improved in life?how does he view your role in his life, and his in yours

What have you been doing for five years of marriage to earn money to support him?

Sorry for the NECO questions grin. Feel free to not answer them, though.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:18am On May 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

Sounds to me like an arranged marriage, was it?

I think he just got with you based on recommendation at a time he felt he needed to settle down, perhaps due to pressure. However, I think you've let things stay bad for too long. This is five years after you say "he completely changed", a five year old habit would be difficult to break

How does he feel about himself? Has he achieved his personal goals, has his lot improved in life?how does he view your role in his life, and his in yours

What have you been doing for five years of marriage to earn money to support him?

Sorry for the NECO questions grin. Feel free to not answer them, though.

Lol
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:21am On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

What time again
Another 5 years
She said the thing started shortly after the marriage so this is not a new thing
It's been 5 years
things can always change if dey can work it out again, dey both loved each other that was why dey got married, no relationship or marriage is perfect , everyone has one or two things we complain about in our marriage or relationship but in every problem there is a solution whether complex or not, I think she should his family involved, maybe things might change who knows.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:21am On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

Lol
Chief invigilator. grin

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:22am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
things can always change if dey can work it out again, dey both loved each other that was why dey got married, no relationship or marriage is perfect , everyone has one or two things we complain about in our marriage or relationship but in every problem there is a solution whether complex or not, I think she should his family involved, maybe things might change who knows.

He didn't love her
The marriage is five years old and he's been this way all through
There was no love there

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:23am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
I think she should his family involved,

And say what? "Una pikin no dey kiss me again o, make una help me ask am weda my teeth done rotten o?" grin
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:24am On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:

Hmmm my dear, you are on a long thing. Your focus is very wrong. You are talking about kissing and sex when you have entered one chance. Refocus you energies, sex is not food, romance? forget it hun, you are married to a Nigerian man IN Nigeria.

The main thing is you have to get your life together and have direction. Focus on getting back to school. Try ur hardest to get him to pay. Best way for this try to lose weight and develop an air of mystique. Stop begging the man, it's getting you nowhere. If he refuses to pay, hun, you need to hustle hard, get your big girl pants on and WORK. You have an OND so you can get a job. Work and study part time. Pray to God to bless your efforts. In the end by Gods grace you will finish your degree and get a good job. Forget sex matter ooo.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:24am On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

He didn't love her
The marriage is five years old and he's been this way all through
There was no love there
maybe she should just end the marriage and move on but what will be the fate of their son ? A separate home Hmm e no easy for a child to grow without the parents being together
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:26am On May 29, 2015
I do believe this was an arranged marriage situation
I feel sorry for the girl but you can't make someone love you or legislate love
Either they love you or they don't
In this case he doesn't
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:27am On May 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

And say what? "Una pikin no dey kiss me again o, make una help me ask am weda my teeth done rotten o?" grin
are u matured enough? grin I piri ur wife sef

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:28am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
maybe she should just end the marriage and move on but what will be the fate of their son ? A separate home Hmm e no easy for a child to grow without the parents being together

I still feel she should speak to the man and if this continues she should speak to the pastor who joined them and tell him and his wife the exact situation these past 5 years.
She is only 29, too young to "manage" this sort of misery

The annoying part is the minimal education she has,most likely unemployed
This is just a bad situation
She can't even support herself financially
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:29am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
are u matured enough? grin I piri ur wife sef
I don't know what brand of maturity you possess, but I won't be inviting my in-laws to legislate on the matter of whether or not my wife has made a no-kiss vow. grin. Bros, you mature gan-an o. grin
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:30am On May 29, 2015
case closed , divorce straight .. Sheybi na wetin una want make she do? cheesy
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:31am On May 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

I don't know what brand of maturity you possess, but I won't be inviting my in-laws to legislate on the matter of whether or not my wife has made a no-kiss vow. grin. Bros, you mature gan-an o. grin
a woman is talking about a serious issue concerning her life and u are here saying nonsense, I wish u get a knock on ur head for dis
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:32am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
case closed , divorce straight .. Sheybi na wetin una want make she do? cheesy

I didn't say so
The man is already proposing to people as a matter of fact and says he is single
He is already divorced in his mind
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:35am On May 29, 2015
But u know some pastors might not help issues, let her talk to his husband and get him seated alongside their son, speak as a woman even someone who is not up to her age can handle some situation wisely , ur advice is good as well ma.. If she can trust her pastor then fine
babyosisi:

I still feel she should speak to the man and if this continues she should speak to the pastor who joined them and tell him and his wife the exact situation these past 5 years.
She is only 29, too young to "manage" this sort of misery

The annoying part is the minimal education she has,most likely unemployed
This is just a bad situation
She can't even support herself financially
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 1:37am On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

I didn't say so
The man is already proposing to people as a matter of fact and says he is single
He is only divorced in his mind
there percentage of him changing is very little, let dis lady go back to school and as well take custody of the son but there must be an agreement with the husband responsible for the boy's upkeeping, sometime marriage shouldn't be an option in any situation
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 2:02am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
a woman is talking about a serious issue concerning her life and u are here saying nonsense, I wish u get a knock on ur head for dis

Oga, you need to stop drinking shekpe. It's not good for you. angry
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 2:04am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:

Seriously... Forget the low lifer jare

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by mrsmith11(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2015
Op is not bother that the husband cheat because she is one those women that believe is the nature of men to cheat
I believe your husband married you out of lust

Please stop begging or crying for him to sympathize with you that will not bring him home

Dress nice and go out like visiting.....let him admire you or even get jealous sometimes but know your boundary

Please,for now always ask him to use condom when you both want to get down....be serious with this or else you are on a long thing

Very importantly.....get a job no matter how little the pay is or unattractive the job is
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 6:24am On May 29, 2015
I like the fact that his cheating doesn't bother you. That greatly reduces our advisory job.

If it's just sex you are worried about, then please get a toy or do-it-yourself (AKA self service). kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Wife Abuser Gets his reward / Woman!!!!!! / Emotional Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.