Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! (8225 Views)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 11:49pm On May 28, 2015
I met a friend of mine who was into me back then In school..... We talked n exchanged contacts and has been in touch, bt few weeks later she sent me a text confessing her love to me. I wasnt suprise kos I already knew and had to accept knowing fully well that I dnt love her kos I didnt wanna break her heart afta she opened up hw she felt for me.... As Faith may have it, I noticed I was havin feelings for anoda gal who was also into me. To cut d stories short I started dating d 2 of dem bt onli loved d later as gf yl d former as just a friend..... My problem now is that my 1st gal noticed d distance n tot It was because we havnt had sex n sed she is willin to break ha vow of nt having sex b4 marriage just to prove her love 4 me. Am deeply in love with my oda gf n cant disvirgin a friend whom I dnt love kos It wud break my heart(she is one of my best friend). So my problem is how can I tel ha I dnt love ha n dat am Inlove with sum1 without coming out as a VILLAIN or shud I go ahead n do d deeds(disvirgin ha) n kip d secret jst to avoid breaking ha heart and inturn cheat on my galfriend whom loves me alot n who I truli LOVE?
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Cutehector(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2015
Do not disvirgin her please.. Let me do it instead

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by dulux07(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2015
Smh. Jst let her know u r dating another gal n u dont love her, if u cant tell her face to face, send her an sms. If u disvirgin her, it shows ur inhuman. Dont let wat u want to eat destroy u.

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 28, 2015
I can help you take the virginity if you don't mind . I am SeyiGold.
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 28, 2015
are u kidding me
u knew u didn't luv her, yet u still went to date her?
the way men think sometimes tho undecided

how would u feel if the gal u really love does that to u? do u know how devastating that would be
the only thing I can say is that I really wish men lyk u rot in hell.

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 29, 2015
Open ur flashshare so i can send you brain.
If you know you can't fhucking live with yourself then don't fhucking do it.
Just tell her plain and pump that you are already cancelled nd your heart belongs elsewhere instead of taking her for a bout of "mary go round"..she'll only be heartbroken but such is life.
People get thier hearts broken evryday.
Avoid her a lil bit after you tell her oo cos hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.
4 ur own good

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Burningstar(f): 12:04am On May 29, 2015
Poor girl .

Please break her heart now than to break her hymen and still break her heart.

She just in love and very timid , don't allow make a mistake that will break her pls.

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:16am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lolz..... It wont even work in ur dreams
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:19am On May 29, 2015
dulux07:
Smh. Jst let her know u r dating another gal n u dont love her, if u cant tell her face to face, send her an sms. If u disvirgin her, it shows ur inhuman. Dont let wat u want to eat destroy u.
jst wat am tynkin..... Bt I dnt no if she wud undastnd........ She loves me lyk mad... Am afraid of hurtin ha kos I dnt no hw she wud tk it, dats y I agreed to date ha in d 1st place
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Rex123(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:

LOL!!! Why are some people so sick sef?

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:20am On May 29, 2015
oluface:
I can help you take the virginity if you don't mind . I am SeyiGold.
am nt lukin 4 who to tk it bt seekin advice

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:22am On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
are u kidding me

how would u feel if the gal u really love does that to u? do u know how devastating that would be
Easy! U r takin dis too personal. I no I was rong bt I did it 4 ha, tot I cud love ha wit tym bt......
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:23am On May 29, 2015
KiidaACE:
Open ur flashshare so i can send you brain.
If you know you can't fhucking live with yourself then don't fhucking do it.
Just tell her plain and pump that you are already cancelled nd your heart belongs elsewhere instead of taking her for a bout of "mary go round"..she'll only be heartbroken but such is life.
People get thier hearts broken evryday.
Avoid her a lil bit after you tell her oo cos hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.
4 ur own good
she myt do more harm to ha sef dan to me, dats my fear
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:26am On May 29, 2015
Burningstar:
Poor girl .

Please break her heart now than to break her hymen and still break her heart.

She just in love and very timid , don't allow make a mistake that will break her pls.
tinkin of doin jst dat..... Even gav ha some space, bt hw wud I tel ha, dnt wana loose our friendshp.... Dats d question
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by dulux07(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
jst wat am tynkin..... Bt I dnt no if she wud undastnd........ She loves me lyk mad... Am afraid of hurtin ha kos I dnt no hw she wud tk it, dats y I agreed to date ha in d 1st place

U ve to tell/explain to her now, n avoid her, sooner or later she will get over u, cos imagine how disastrous it would even be if u take her her virginity n she later finds out u ve been deceiving her. Never underestimate d capability of a lady when it comes to issues like this. Prevention is better than cure.

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:39am On May 29, 2015
dulux07:

U ve to tell/explain to her now, n avoid her, sooner or later she will get over u, cos imagine how disastrous it would even be if u take her her virginity n she later finds out u ve been deceiving her. Never underestimate d capability of a lady when it comes to issues like this. Prevention is better than cure.
hmmmmm! I hope it works n she wudnt end up hurtin hasef
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by MrLayih(m): 12:40am On May 29, 2015
Just tell her u have a gf,But I think you should think deeply...I believe that first girl loves U
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Spaxon(f): 12:44am On May 29, 2015
oh please don't do that to her .. op don't u have brains....

RECEIVE SENSE IJN...

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by dulux07(m): 12:46am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
hmmmmm! I hope it works n she wudnt end up hurtin hasef
It shud work. She will get over u.
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:52am On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
Just tell her u have a gf,But I think you should think deeply...I believe that first girl loves U
she does ALOT, bt I onli c ha as a friend I dnt wana loose
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:54am On May 29, 2015
Spaxon:

RECEIVE SENSE IJN...
Lolz......... U cn as wel tel me hw to go abt it
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:54am On May 29, 2015
Spaxon:

RECEIVE SENSE IJN...
Lolz......... U cn as wel tel me hw to go abt it
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 12:56am On May 29, 2015
dulux07:

It shud work. She will get over u.
wud try! Jst dat I dnt no hw to face ha, kos she feels lyk I myt leav ha n has begged me several tyms nt to, sayin she doesnt no wat she wud do to hasef if I do!
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by dulux07(m): 1:08am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
wud try! Jst dat I dnt no hw to face ha, kos she feels lyk I myt leav ha n has begged me several tyms nt to, sayin she doesnt no wat she wud do to hasef if I do!
d gal truly loves u, but love shud be a mutual thing. I bliv she is an amateur in relationship. Send her a message.how old is she?
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 1:08am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
am nt lukin 4 who to tk it bt seekin advice
ask the poster below me
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:08am On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
are u kidding me

I didn't read wateva d o.p said... buh u nid to draw some lines before u arrive at a conclusion.. we humans r not omniscient... we can't know everything.. don't generalize d aforementioned "the way men think sometimes tho " ... u avnt met all d men in dis World... its not like am defending men in general buh its d truth... in relation to wat u said "u knew u didn't luv her, yet u still went to date her? " There r ladies who does wat u just mentioned... I understand where dis z coming from.. let there be a balance to everything... Don't generalize wen u just had lil details... #peace ... its bn a while I saw u on here?
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 1:30am On May 29, 2015
dulux07:

d gal truly loves u, but love shud be a mutual thing. I bliv she is an amateur in relationship. Send her a message.how old is she?
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 1:32am On May 29, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
I didn't read wateva d o.p said... buh u nid to draw some lines before u arrive at a conclusion.. we humans r not omniscient... we can't know everything.. don't generalize d aforementioned "the way men think sometimes tho " ... u avnt met all d men in dis World... its not like am defending men in general buh its d truth... in relation to wat u said "u knew u didn't luv her, yet u still went to date her? " There r ladies who does wat u just mentioned... I understand where dis z coming from.. let there be a balance to everything... Don't generalize wen u just had lil details... #peace ... its bn a while I saw u on here?
U cn stl read wat I posted n offa sum advice if U av any, it wud b appreciated
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by dulux07(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
Wow. shocked
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 1:36am On May 29, 2015
dulux07:

Wow. shocked
yah! She is no amateur, she jst loves me. Other guys wud wana date n love ha, I gues am d odd one....... Mayb kos I met sum1 else........
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by dulux07(m): 1:50am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
yah! She is no amateur, she jst loves me. Other guys wud wana date n love ha, I gues am d odd one....... Mayb kos I met sum1 else........

True. I respect her for kipin her virginity at age 24, shes one in a million. It will be so so unfair to loose her virginity of 24yrs to someone who is dcivin her. I bliv she is matured enuff to get over d hurt. My ex-gf always told me then, that she cud nt liv without me, she sacrificed alot for d rlatnship, but when i broke up with her, she started stalkin n buggin me. But now, she only pings me once in a blue moon, infact na me dey ping her pass, to kno how shes doin n stuffs.

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 2:27am On May 29, 2015
Op is a mooron angry

Didn't read this bs but I pray he has all daughters amen grin

See 5 Ways To Know A Girl Wants S€x / Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60