Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ (38268 Views)

Opc Gets Ready To Face Off With Ijaw Militants In Ikorodu / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by ogaofficer(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2015
otueke! otueke !! otueke last bustop woke pelu change eeee!!!!! no standing ;Dotueke! otueke !! otueke last bustop woke pelu change eeee!!!!! no standing
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by macof(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2015
Rexnegro:

Not yet bro the zombie has to be probe and jailed then after his jail terms ehen they can now have him . Yeye pipu
another dumb fool who deludes himself thinking Buhari can do anything to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Crieff(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2015
GEJ, you can stay in Aso Rock up to four months...just tell Mr Buhari that Crieff said you want to extend your stay.
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by tedd(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
Imagine Bayelsa State with all the oil revenue and an ex-president can't even boast of an airport (that's why the preesident is using helicopter to land in the helipad in govt house)yet they have plans to build a new government house with 33bilion Naira.......SHAME
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
They shouldnt allow that man into bayelsa..he is of no use to us.. angry
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by akpumping7720(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2015
DrWise:

But no one in your entire lineage has smelt the post of a school prefect before in their generation.

You open that yout pit toilet mouth to refer to an ex-president as zombie!
I see! This is why u are been banned left and right. But of a truth, try to control what u type or should I say your mouth! But as your moniker says.... Wise man don't talk much!

1 Like

Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2015
Hope Buhari has taken all the presidential jets and helicopters in Jonathan's custody?
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Obipat(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
yes...I wan begin go bayelsa now to go cause the chaos... angry...that guy had everytin,had the chance to change our lives as bayelsans and niger deltans but threw it into the dust bin...what is there to welcome him...he would never learn nor realize the mistake he has made... angry...nonsense...they should just shun him and his wife like they never existed...bayelsa state is still backward like never before...
.u were among d pple saying, GEJ is our son he must complete his 2nd tenure even it was glaring he failed.
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Nobody: 10:16am On May 29, 2015
Obipat:
.u were among d pple saying, GEJ is our son he must complete his 2nd tenure even it was glaring he failed.
I was against the born to rule mentality of the north...and that defaulty they wont let GEJ think well just because he is from the niger delta...that doesnt mean I am not angry with GEJ...I fight for the niger delta...
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Motolank: 10:39am On May 29, 2015
DrWise:

But no one in your entire lineage has smelt the post of a school prefect before in their generation.

What post did iporinpongba of your forefather held under gej?
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Motolank: 10:40am On May 29, 2015
DrWise:

What post did your never do well parents hold. ..Omo ale?
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Motolank: 10:41am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Is that what you call your useless father?
No. But your worthless father
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Motolank: 10:42am On May 29, 2015
elopee3000:
may ur family join boko haram angry
back to sender
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Daykoozy(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
yes...I wan begin go bayelsa now to go cause the chaos... angry...that guy had everytin,had the chance to change our lives as bayelsans and niger deltans but threw it into the dust bin...what is there to welcome him...he would never learn nor realize the mistake he has made... angry...nonsense...they should just shun him and his wife like they never existed...bayelsa state is still backward like never before...
True talk. The guy epitomizes the true definition of a failure. The money stolen by Diezani would transform the Bayelsa. Speaking of that b*tch; anyone seen her?
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by ceaserian(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2015
W3xy1:
Bye bye jonah
I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Obipat(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
I was against the born to rule mentality of the north...and that defaulty they wont let GEJ think well just because he is from the niger delta...that doesnt mean I am not angry with GEJ...I fight for the niger delta...
. I'm an Igb0, I supported GEJ in 2011 but he failed so I have to support GMB now cos he is our messIah. I hate GEJ so much. Imagine him making a budget of 1 billion naira for feedng alone. Dat is idio.t, greedy thief, deceitful. I will be disapointed if GMB let him go free of charge
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by M4gunners: 11:17am On May 29, 2015
Ariyke:
Ok
Good or bad he is still their own
And alive.
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2015
Daykoozy:

True talk. The guy epitomizes the true definition of a failure. The money stolen by Diezani would transform the Bayelsa. Speaking of that b*tch; anyone seen her?
i just hate that woman...sometimes i doubt she is bayelsan... angry
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Nobody: 11:52am On May 29, 2015
Motolank:

What post did iporinpongba of your forefather held under gej?

You can't even string correct tenses and you are abusing an ex-president.
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Tolubory(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2015
you must be joking, Wetin i no understand bi say, Jona no Behind im place well at all.. Na wa o...
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Motolank: 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
DrWise:

You can't even string correct tenses and you are abusing an ex-president.

That's your problem now
Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by datribune: 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
Everything dis clueless individual touched failed. Everyone nearest him encountered one misfortune or another. d good works of d patriots of d G34 has been undone & d PDP is in free-fall. Good riddance to some guy called Jonathan Goodluck, d weakest, most clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history.

Re: Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ by Spaxon(f): 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

Una too , I like una die . no clicking of links , we love NL

Baba , Na pesin pikin you dey call zombie so ? la waa ooo grin grin grin
lol
no mind d op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.