Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Determines The Quality Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Determines The Quality Of Sex (1098 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. / Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Determines The Quality Of Sex by kossydiba(m): 12:57am On May 29, 2015
B4 I use 2 tink it's d pace dat determines d quality until mi girl shouted at me dat am rough. She told me 2 go slowly nd steady. Dat was wen she was screaming ontop of her voice dat am soo damn gud in bed. Wat do u guys nd ladies tink is d best way 2 hv a quality s*x
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by Nobody: 1:01am On May 29, 2015
Lol grin

There are 2 things involved

1. The size of your JT
2. Positioning.

I assume you know where the center of gravity is too, otherwise you're on a long thing.
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by kossydiba(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2015
mistypiper:
Lol grin

There are 2 things involved

1. The size of your JT
2. Positioning.

I assume you know where the center of gravity is too, otherwise you're on a long thing.
sure. Bt 2 add som stunts 2 it would be amazin
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:19am On May 29, 2015
kossydiba:

Stunts?!.. undecided...e be like say you no Know say prick dey break ba. cheesy
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by Nobody: 1:20am On May 29, 2015
kossydiba:

Stunts like... Bicycle Kick? grin
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by mrcasanova1(m): 1:23am On May 29, 2015
Op, every girl has a unique pleasure point. Some like it rough some like it slow. Some like it 50 percent rough and 50 percent slow, so you need to know which one tickles her fancy, so you give her the best time in bed.
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by MrLayih(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2015
See question?
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by IamLEGEND1: 6:35am On May 29, 2015
kossydiba:

Stunts?

u dey craze?

a mental image of ur bulala snapping in two like twig is enough to make any guy go flaccid in seconds.

try new things,but nO STUNTS

#SayNoToBrokenDìcks.
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by kossydiba(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Stunts?!.. undecided...e be like say you no Know say prick dey break ba. cheesy
if e break u go 4 surgery na. Or if u can't go 4 surgery jst call me anytime u need help 2 get pikin wit ur wife wen u re married or ur s*x partner(no longer called girlfriend)
Re: What Determines The Quality Of Sex by natas22: 12:32am On May 30, 2015
So funny see how guys day analyze sex even under aged boys lolz Brothers take am easy oh there nothing in sex. There are more important things than sex.

www.

(1) (Reply)

She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 / Lol...lies Men Tell When "Hungry" / When Ur Boo has A Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.