Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With (1830 Views)

Want A Weekend Fun For A Good Price 08162064517 Call Or Whatsapp / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by markson00: 4:29am On May 29, 2015
I am by name Mrs. Adeola divorcee and also a
renowned business Woman in Lagos, I need a
young man to satisfy me on bed. The person must
be a very sincere person because I had a guy
before that disappointed me...before I meet with
you, you have to prove your authenticity, by that
I would refer you to my lawyer to document your
valid information so that I will not be scared whether
you rob me or kidnap me knowing that your information are with my lawyer already.
CONTACT BARR. MARK VIA 08109095035

Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:42am On May 29, 2015
NEXT!
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by jaykalas: 4:44am On May 29, 2015
i stay nd work in ph but can come to lagos on request by you. Call me on 08065639432 if u still want me
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by Truckpusher(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2015
Nairalanders be warned ,these are criminals trying to lure randy men into their net. shocked shocked

Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by Phikom(m): 5:38am On May 29, 2015
Flee every appearance of evil!
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by Terry68: 5:39am On May 29, 2015
They devise several means to catch their prey. Nairalanders, Try to eschew this post.
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by mployer(m): 6:17am On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nairalanders be warned ,these are criminals trying to lure randy men into their net. shocked shocked

Not just criminals. They are ritual killers.
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by mployer(m): 6:19am On May 29, 2015
jaykalas:
i stay nd work in ph but can come to lagos on request by you. Call me on 08065639432 if u still want me

Hope you are ready to boil in the pot of a ritual killer.
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by boix(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2015
One monkey don drop him number no worry when them kidnap you for money rituals your eyes go clear, pure criminals
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by boix(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2015
One monkey
don drop him number no worry when them kidnap you for money rituals your eyes go clear, pure criminals
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by Nobody: 7:54am On May 29, 2015
jaykalas:
embarassed thought you'd ask for flight money ke Call the number naa ka ha ji isi gi mee ngwo-ngwo and peppersoup angry
No wonder ritualists still abound grin undecided
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by stinggy(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2015
Hehehehehe

Harrysterol com see beta meat wey i kip for u ooo grin grin
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by harrysterol(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2015
stinggy:
Hehehehehe

Harrysterol com see beta meat wey i kip for u ooo grin grin
God forbid bad tin
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by stinggy(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2015
harrysterol:
God forbid bad tin
Naso u go dey fall my hand. Deal wey good lik ds
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by harrysterol(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2015
stinggy:

Naso u go dey fall my hand. Deal wey good lik ds
oboy i give up on this 1 abeg
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by stinggy(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2015
harrysterol:
oboy i give up on this 1 abeg
So u don go calabar nw, u nor rmbr ur guy again
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by harrysterol(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2015
stinggy:

So u don go calabar nw, u nor rmbr ur guy again
how u take know I go calabar shocked shocked u don resume that your witchcraft tin again
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by stinggy(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
harrysterol:
how u take know I go calabar shocked shocked u don resume that your witchcraft tin again
C u, u neva sabi anything undecided
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by ohafiaboi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
markson00:
I am by name Mrs. Adeola divorcee and also a
renowned business Woman in Lagos, I need a
young man to satisfy me on bed. The person must
be a very sincere person because I had a guy
before that disappointed me...before I meet with
you, you have to prove your authenticity, by that
I would refer you to my lawyer to document your
valid information so that I will not be scared whether
you rob me or kidnap me knowing that your information are with my lawyer already.
CONTACT BARR. MARK VIA 08109095035

SCAM OOOOO MAKE UNA RUUUUN NO B ONLY LAWYER NO ONE IS GONA FALL FOR UR CHEAP SCAM
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by monaranky05(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
NEXT!
I live in lagos my number 08100445652
Re: I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With by bvegas2020: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

**Second Chance At Love : Divorced, Widowed, Single Parent Or Mature Single** / Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. / Realloading :Mrs Clara From Bayelsa Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mummy Request