Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (57741 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by solid3(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2015
naijababe:

Yes! Winch for God grin

Oyedepo's kinda slap. iitowaiiiiiii
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by kendrick9(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2015
yawn... very boring speech by buhari... i feel lyk sleeping listening to this.... jeez.... all what he has said is the usual cliched bull.... jeez!!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by fejioguma(f): 12:07pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Congratulations Mr President,

Your time starts now!
you guys will not even let the man to rest small
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by luckygamus: 12:07pm On May 29, 2015
closearms:

and let's if you can stop this one from succeeding
so you believe it is built on propagander?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by 989900: 12:07pm On May 29, 2015
Baba getting to work right from 'Eagle square' I like that!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
Command center will be relocated to MAIDUGURI and remain there

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by 989900: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
Defense HQ relocating to 'Sambisa forest' cheesy -- I like that.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by abduljabbar4(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
yawn... very boring speech by buhari... i feel lyk sleeping listening to this.... jeez.... all what he has said is the usual cliched bull.... jeez!!
You are just a hater.

Boko haram doesn't concern you daz why

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
Command center to be moved from Abuja to Maiguduri till Boko Haram menace is over.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by micolaj: 12:09pm On May 29, 2015
Bokoharam:Command Centre will relocate to Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Ekaka1(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2015
He has summarized our problems in one sentence.....
He just cleared his position on Boko haram....I was WRONG!
Chibok girls also get a mention,the economy , kidnappings , armed robbery , Niger delta struggle as well etc ...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 29, 2015
The Govt will invest heavily in the Amnesty Program in the Niger Delta, i am ready to listen to grievances of everyone

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by abduljabbar4(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
Thank God! He just talked about electricity
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Stop hating him and everything will be clear
Sorry man, I don't hate dullards.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
the electricity problem is a national shame...we will not allow the current state of the electricity sector to go on.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by scantee(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
He will sustain amnesty programm and invest heavily on that...
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 29, 2015
we shall revive major industries
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by thepatroit: 12:12pm On May 29, 2015
989900:
Defense HQ relocating to 'Sambisa forest' cheesy -- I like that.
Yes o. That's my president. He is truly a general

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2015
homesteady:

abeg ohh! I only want to be marching! grin.
hahahahahaha, you go dey go NYSC camp steady be that ooo or u join boys scout..
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
989900:
Baba getting to work right from 'Eagle square' I like that!

Na serious something.

He should just keep that speech as his Bible and refer to it daily to keep him on track.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
ehie:
The Govt will invest heavily in the Amnesty Program in the Niger Delta, i am ready to listen to grievances to everyonen
I think i heard him say the amnesty program is due to end in December and they will invest heavily in the developmental programs planned for the Niger Delta region

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by abduljabbar4(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Sorry man, I don't hate dullards.
I guess you don't hate yourself

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God! He just talked about electricity
He's reading a speech stop having e.r.ection, he prolly din't know the content of the speech until this morning.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2015
There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.

Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by micolaj: 12:14pm On May 29, 2015
Electricity:$20billion spent since 1999 has only grown darkness and frustration among NIGERIANS. Killer point to OBJ and GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari's inaugural speech lasted for 21 minutes.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
jaybee3:

I think i heard him say the amnesty program is due to end in December and they will invest heavily in the developmental programs planned for the Niger Delta region
you heard wong he said he will continue it
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Ekaka1(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
Short but loaded speech .

i pray God grants them the grace to meet all these promises...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by abduljabbar4(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
He's reading a speech stop having e.r.ection, he prolly din't know the content of the speech until this morning.
Kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2015
This Gmb take style resemble Abacha
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2015
fejioguma:

you guys will not even let the man to rest small

He has already been working since declared winner.

He said he'd want to "hit the ground, running" so?

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ndcide(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2015
Now buhari's boring chant is over. He should get to work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz / Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.