Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (57900 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=ehie post=34208487][/quote] You will be the first to shout "crucify him". Mark it somewhere.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IYANGBALI: 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Am trying to rescue you people 4rm reasoning like a goat but it seems foolishness is ingrained in ur DNA. You need mental evaluation.
abeg park well jo tongue
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
leave am,we love it like dat tongue
Dem say monkey no fine but im mama like am
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
leave am,we love it like dat tongue
Lol... I pity you.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bofoy(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
Nepa no give light for my place, buhari should please do something about it
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Wildrage: 12:47pm On May 29, 2015
Ekaka1:
The Chimp who just married a beau is on lipsrsealed
Hahahahahaha
Oshio baba, the garrulous, khaki wearing gomina of edo state
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by justanotheruser: 12:47pm On May 29, 2015
track President Buhari promises here: http://buharimeter.azurewebsites.net/index.html
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by DExplorer1: 12:56pm On May 29, 2015
xynerise:

For where..person wey dey Otuoke grin
That woman no loyal at all. The way she decides what to do and how to do her things is fearful grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by oliverjiad(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2015
vimi:

Same here! Sign of good things to cum
Bleep PHCN here #IGANDO#
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
ehie:
you heard wong he said he will continue it

"The amnesty programme in the Niger Delta is due to end in December, but the Government intends to invest heavily in the projects, and programmes currently in place. I call on the leadership and people in these areas to cooperate with the State and Federal Government in the rehabilitation programmes which will be streamlined and made more effective. "

https://www.nairaland.com/2344472/read-president-buharis-inaugural-speech

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by omostar: 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Very boring speech. This gworo man should change his fulani accent ASAP.

Na accent we wan chop

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bofoy(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
Relocate command center frm abuja to maiduguri, end amnesty program NONSENSE PRESIDENT is these the change ? Iliterate PRESIDENT fight KWORUPTION
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2015
jaybee3:

"The amnesty programme in the Niger Delta is due to end in December, but the Government intends to invest heavily in the projects, and programmes currently in place. I call on the leadership and people in these areas to cooperate with the State and Federal Government in the rehabilitation programmes which will be streamlined and made more effective. "

https://www.nairaland.com/2344472/read-president-buharis-inaugural-speech
sorry, just read it now but other rehabilitation programmes will be in place
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bukatyne(f): 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
Thanks to God for a successful swearing in ceremony

President Buhari, whether we voted for you or not doesn't matter.

Please ensure you do your best to move Nigeria forward like you swore today.

I wish you all the best and hope This nation prospers under your watch.

Goodluck and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ooshinibos: 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
what a shame on the outgoing government , I just called my father , he said he has no electricity ...I asked what happened to his generator ?, he said he cannot get diesel to power the generator ..am sure 60 percent of Nigeria are going through the same experience ...
GEJ bye-bye

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by xynerise: 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
DExplorer1:
That woman no loyal at all. The way she decides what to do and how to do her things is fearful grin
grin
She is taking politics personal like family quarrel.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by eleko1: 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
sad angry sad sad sad angry sad angry.
IYANGBALI:
See as baba dey wave to all his enemies especially those on nairaland like barcanista,temitemi,vickyrotex,eleko1,rokiatu and uche grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bofoy(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2015
bofoy:
Relocate command center frm abuja to maiduguri, end amnesty program NONSENSE PRESIDENT is these the change ? Iliterate PRESIDENT fight KWORUPTION
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by jaybee3(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
ehie:
sorry, just read it now but other rehabilitation programmes will be in place
Most certainly but it does seem they are hell bent on focusing on strategy/deliverables that will deliver real results and far reaching impact on the Niger Delta issue of marginalisation/under development as opposed to just handing out freebies to select few who get rich to the detriment of their kinsmen.

I actually do think that's the best way forward but it has to be done systematically by endorsing a phased out approach after enacting the planned policies and programmes that should normally help alleviate the region from poverty as well as propel them to sustainable growth/development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by DExplorer1: 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
xynerise:

grin
She is taking politics personal like family quarrel.
I tell you, her disposition since GEJ lost has made headlines. I truly hope she won't divorce him.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by khaylee(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
bofoy:

Am sure you are the illerate one. Better read harder so you can pass your WAEC exams this time around.

I can bet you can't give a speech lasting 10 seconds in front of primary schl pupils.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Most certainly but it does seem they are hell bent on focusing on strategy/deliverables that will deliver real results and far reaching impact on the Niger Delta issue of marginalisation/under development as opposed to just handing out freebies to select few who get rich to the detriment of their kinsmen.

I actually do think that's the best way forward but it has to be done systematically by endorsing a phased out approach after enacting the planned policies and programmes that should normally help alleviate the region from poverty as well as propel them to sustainable growth/development

true
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by VickyRotex(f): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
See as baba dey wave to all his enemies especially those on nairaland like barcanista,temitemi,vickyrotex,eleko1,rokiatu and uche grin

cheesy angry enemy bawo angry

President Buhari, na my padi joor kiss

But that doesn't stop me from commending GEJ. Nigeria would have being Burundi2 if he dint concede to defeat.

He played his part. And I'm gonna miss him cry

I'm glad even PMB, recognised that fact.

History will forever be kind to GEJ.

Long Live My PMB/VPYO

Long Live Nigeria

Long Live my Ex President GEJ.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by xynerise: 2:21pm On May 29, 2015
DExplorer1:
I tell you, her disposition since GEJ lost has made headlines. I truly hope she won't divorce him.
Even GEJ can't guarantee that grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by DExplorer1: 2:23pm On May 29, 2015
xynerise:
Even GEJ can't guarantee that grin
grin grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bennymohit: 3:44pm On May 29, 2015
MUHAMMADU BUHARI SWORN-IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA>>>>>http://www.toogbaskitv.com/muhammadu-buhari-sworn-in-as-the-president-of-federal-republic-of-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Perewene(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
Nigeria youths Its high time you try to be reasonable and make something meanful with your life even though you're not gainfully employed rather than engaging in gosip and insulting PEJ and her husband . They have lived a fulfiling life You fight for yours

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
It's done. We now have a new president.

Congratulations, PMB! !!

May your reign be better!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
Perewene:
Nigeria youths Its high time you try to be reasonable and make something meanful with your life even though you're not gainfully employed rather than engaging in gosip and insulting PEJ and her husband . They have lived a fulfiling life You fight for yours

Bonawe, tebra?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Googlehead: 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
Up General Muhammodu Buhari, May you live long to rule this country. Mean while, you all should go check out this phone store: http://pointekonline.com/affordable-accessories-ikeja-lagos-nigeria their price are simply the best, they buy directly from the phone manufacturers, and sell to whole sellers and end users at a highly discounted price. Their Delivery system is simply awesome, they deliver within 24 hours, and its FREE. Check out the store and Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IYANGBALI: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
Baba I have pass in Yoruba from the university of maiduguri,if I do not get job in CBN, NNPC, CUSTOMS OR IMMIGRATION, by the end of this year,I will stop shouting change and port to KOWA Party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Mama Taraba After Surgery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.