Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (57890 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by oliverjiad(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
grin grin[color=][/color] grin grin
IYANGBALI:
Baba I have pass in Yoruba from the university of maiduguri,if I do not get job in CBN, NNPC, CUSTOMS OR IMMIGRATION, by the end of this year,I will stop shouting change and port to KOWA Party
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by moufan: 7:31pm On May 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why the Hausa song ? And Allah shit ? We don enter oh.
you know you're a morafucker right? you dis grabasstic piece of shiiit
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2015
CR77:
So i am now a dude

young man u've been busted
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Joyhuxley(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2015
Any other segment of the Inaugural programme tomorrow saturday? Pls somebody help
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2015
Joyhuxley:
Any other segment of the Inaugural programme tomorrow saturday? Pls somebody help
check channels tv
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 5:59am On May 31, 2015
Decryptor:

Hahaha! See who is talking. You will beg for food in few months to come and run to your father's "Red Zinc Roof" hut in the village. That i the change you are set for!
You're so bitter. Hatred kills!
Sai baba
sai Buhari
Decryptor go an die!!!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Decryptor(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2015
Olekumaster:

You're so bitter. Hatred kills!
Sai baba
sai Buhari
Decryptor go an die!!!

Sharaaaaap yoi South West abokii slave!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
What if I wanna get to know u... How do I go about it? I know iamnawty, bt u are nawty too! So... How and where do I start?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
I had to go somewhere to say my mind... Had to get my heard cleared. Iamnawty, and so are u!!!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IamNawty(f): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
NiftyViva:
What if I wanna get to know u... How do I go about it? I know iamnawty, bt u are nawty too! So... How and where do I start?
firstt of all.. if u wanna get to knw me bcus of that person on my dp.. Then u have to stop!! Dats not me. tongue
Bt hey we can still knw eachoda ryt? tongue
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
firstt of all.. if u wanna get to knw me bcus of that person on my dp.. Then u have to stop!! Dats not me. tongue
Bt hey we can still knw eachoda ryt? tongue

Ah, Thank God! At least u are not soooo innocent-looking after all! And yes, I still wanna know u, very well sef wink
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IamNawty(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
NiftyViva:

Ah, Thank God! At least u are not soooo innocent-looking after all! And yes, I still wanna know u, very well sef wink
oh u don't like innocent looking ladies?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
oh u don't like innocent looking ladies?

Not exactly; I end up helping them remain innocent. Bt that's cool I guess
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IamNawty(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
NiftyViva:

Not exactly; I end up helping them remain innocent. Bt that's cool I guess
yea cool. Lol
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
yea cool. Lol
they ban my acct till 2017 ooo cry cry
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IamNawty(f): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Iamhatey:
they ban my acct till 2017 ooo cry cry
haaaaa
2017?? Did u kill seun? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
haaaaa
2017?? Did u kill seun? shocked shocked shocked
lalasticlala, e edakun
Epp me cry
Hateu2 was banned till 2017 grin
Is that not funny. Biko look into it oo. We were just joking and I hope and pray you will look into it because you like ignoring me cry
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IamNawty(f): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Iamhatey:
lalasticlala, e edakun
Epp me cry
Hateu2 was banned till 2017 grin
Is that not funny. Biko look into it oo. We were just joking and I hope and pray you will look into it because you like ignoring me cry
Tor uncle lala pls don't do ds injustice to us nah ..! It's against the constitutional ryt to ban someone for a year.. Wait oo Wat am I even saying sad grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
Tor uncle lala pls don't do ds injustice to us nah ..! It's against the constitutional ryt to ban someone for a year.. Wait oo Wat am I even saying sad grin
heheheheheh

What are you saying oremi cheesy
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IamNawty(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Iamhatey:
heheheheheh

What are you saying oremi cheesy
cheesy too much weed grin

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
cheesy too much weed grin
u no well o

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? / Details From APC Press Conference / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.