Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo (38296 Views)

19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On May 29, 2015
ARO guys
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by olamaighty(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
Taylor u dey crazy
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 8:53am On May 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Pope22(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
For a guy to hv d guts and rape his gf wit his frnds....there must be sometin dat caused it.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 8:53am On May 29, 2015
Mintayo:
The guys should locked away forever...i hate the word "rape"!
it all depends...if girl say she go rape you,sey you no go like am
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Buganty(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
The change has come the time is now
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by baybeeboi: 8:53am On May 29, 2015
too much Evil from that end of the country
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Where's the fun in having sex with force

This is exactly why i cant understand the concept of rape.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Temmytea70(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:
ogun and osun crises of lately

buhari abeg wen u enter office today

carry scissors cut ogun and osun commot from nigeria map

That is what comes out from your mouth when you refuse to add sleeping pills to your drugs
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nayok(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2015
Castrate them all rather sad
Mintayo:
The guys should locked away forever...i hate the word "rape"!
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 8:55am On May 29, 2015
Baddddd. Very bad
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by seeker121(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2015
Crime occurs everywhere and it should br condemn totally,i hope this was a joke because if they should start cutting,it will reach the turn of your state one day.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Temmytea70(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2015
maggilove:
Get well soon girl and don't go back to him, go into a relationship with a man after God's own heart and he won't hurt you.

U need not tell her not to go bak to him nah....
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 8:56am On May 29, 2015
Girls who fancy rough boys as boy freinds or fiance can learn from this...girls please go into a relationship with responsible men...please...
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 8:58am On May 29, 2015
undecided hmmm, this story doesn't add up. Girl was invited by another girl to another friends' place where her boyfriend was lying in wait with three others?!!!!! Stories that touch the heart.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by mrcasanova1(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
I wonder. Some people are mad. But they think they are normal.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Omotayor123(f): 9:01am On May 29, 2015
angry
Taylor86:
Shoo!!!!
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by missKiffy(f): 9:01am On May 29, 2015
Too bad
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by SleekyP(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ARO guys
tell us more angry
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by prelinctus: 9:02am On May 29, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Don't you know some people prefer rough sex? Why do you think girls scream 'harder harder' while having sex?
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by mooremedia: 9:04am On May 29, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
mehnnnn walahi I ask the same question. ...
how do u enjoy sex that is not consensual for God sake
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by sommyskibo: 9:04am On May 29, 2015
Visit skiboloaded.com
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by toniaangel(f): 9:05am On May 29, 2015
I pray for her quick recovring n those guys should be brought to book to face the law for the act.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by GENTLETEE(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2015
They should face the full weight of the law.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by scarffield(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:
ar u blind

Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Harmony92(f): 9:06am On May 29, 2015
D boyfriend dey weed??
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by ibzamani(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2015
End tym
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2015
really bad they should be sentenced to death asap
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by cirmuell(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2015
soe:
Cirmuell..why na..why did u do it
Goodmorning to you too. cool

And happy democracy day.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Gwekzy: 9:09am On May 29, 2015
I still think rape is the dumbest crime ever....
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 9:10am On May 29, 2015
Too sad rape still happen in our society..Those guys should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 9:11am On May 29, 2015
Why not just kill them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.