Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? (1602 Views)

When She Removes Her Shoes And You See This Kind Of Toes ( PHOTO) / If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. / If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Burningstar(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2015
CONFESSION OF A LADY
I ate 3 plates of beans (which I
know I shouldn't). When I got to
my fiance's place for dinner,he
seemed excited to see me &
exclaimed delightedly Darling I
have a surprise for you tonight.
He then blindfolded me and led
me to my chair at the dinning
table. I took a seat and just as he
was about to remove my
blindfold, the telephone rang. He
made me promise not to touch
the blindfold until he returned &
went to answer the call. The
beans I had consumed was still
affecting me and the pressure
was becoming unbearable, so
while my
fiance was out of the room I
seized the opportunity, shifted
my weight to one leg and let
one go. It was not only loud, but
it smelled like a fertiliser truck
running over a skunk in front of
a garbage dump! I took my
napkin from my lap & fanned the
air around me vigorously. Then,
shifting to the other leg, I ripped
off three more. The stink was
worse than cooked cabbage.
Keeping my ears carefully tuned
to the conversation in the other
room,I went on releasing atomic
bombs like this for another few
minutes. The preasure was
indescribable. Eventually the
telephone farewells signalled the
end of my freedom, so I quickly
fanned the air a few more times
with my napkin, placed it on my
lap & folded my hands back on it
feeling very relieved and pleased
with myself. My face must have
been the picture of innocence
when my fiance returned,
apologising for taking so long.
He asked me if I had peeped
through the blindfold, and I
assured him I had not. At this
point, he removed the blindfold.
To my utmost surprise, twelve
dinner guests including his Mum
& Dad were seated around the
table, with hand holding their
noses...
If you were in her shoes, what
will you do?
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by demmy0325(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2015
grin
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by TrishaP(f): 8:01am On May 29, 2015
*faints*
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by alberto2k(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2015
who no dey mess for this world? undecided
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 29, 2015
Remove my legs from ur damn shoes and throw dem away! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by tohpahz(f): 8:06am On May 29, 2015
Lolzzz. Pure horror grin
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by indiraserv: 8:16am On May 29, 2015
Apologize and forget it .....afterall everyone farts and she didn't know they were there....
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 29, 2015
Lolzzz. Tufiakwa.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Rosemary216(f): 8:37am On May 29, 2015
Hehehehehehehe.... Any of them seated there wey never mess before, make him b d 1st to carry stone stone me!!!! Wetin?? Make i no mess again
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by IamLEGEND1: 8:44am On May 29, 2015
wat is the shoe size?

coz i have pretty big feet.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Crieff(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2015
Poor guests!

Cant move a muscle. Can't talk or protest. Can't leave. Can't react at all but to hold their noses n mouths shut tight, desperately looking from one to another with pleading eyes that please don't go, don't make a noise while this "chic" girl goes on with her toxic, gasseous emissions.

This is a horrorcaust!
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Crieff(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
Burningstar, are you the guilty lady?
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by wenson(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2015
Mess get toilet ni?
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by japhmanuel: 9:08am On May 29, 2015
Remove the shoes
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Burningstar(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2015
Crieff:
Burningstar, are you the guilty lady?

lol , nope I'm not.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2015
use my mouth to make sounds as if am farting grin
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by ginawest(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2015
I can't even b in her shoes
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Captainswag225(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2015
hahahahaha, just disappear from there. On a more serious note, take your b.f out and tell him what happen. Then u and him must come in and apologize.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Remove the shoes!
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by amokeme(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Remove my legs from ur damn shoes and throw dem away! lipsrsealed
hahaha cheesy may our eyes never see this kind of shoe
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by chimerase2: 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
Lolzzz. Pure horror grin
angry angry angry
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Jayjay0(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2015
What will i be doing in your shoes?? Am i a scorpion
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
amokeme:
hahaha cheesy may our eyes never see this kind of shoe
Amen oh!
Re: If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? by mrdrizzy(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2015
This has got to be the only thread that put a huge laughter on my face today

advise

kill yaself

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women / Gehs And Thr Cheatin Habits(pics Inside) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.