Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps (2036 Views)

Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) / Waoo My Mum Made Me Happy Today / Help Me Wish My Daughter HBD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2015
Hi folks it's my Birthday today, please join me to celebrate as God added another year to my years on the land of living!

Let's parry #Turndown keh #turn up of life #Shakitibobo.....

Here is my Nairaland birthday msg! Plus Happy Democracy day to all Nigerians!

Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove Orijin101 Twaci Sinaj Cutehector Nneka123 Tohpahz Cuteseun Temitemi1 Seun Osewa

Cheeeeers

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by echobee(f): 7:54am On May 29, 2015
Happy birthday,darling kiss
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2015
echobee:
Happy birthday,darling kiss

Thanks swits

Cheeeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by alberto2k(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2015
Happy birthday man cheesy
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2015
alberto2k:
Happy birthday man cheesy

Thanks bro

Cheeeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by adebayour26: 8:00am On May 29, 2015
Happy Birthday, all ur heart desire shall be granted & all will be well with u.
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2015
adebayour26:
Happy Birthday, all ur heart desire shall be granted & all will be well with u.

Amen pst where is the offering Basket? grin

Cheeeeers bro
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by tohpahz(f): 8:03am On May 29, 2015
Happy bday dear..

*scans my inbox..
angry nairaland no send mi.bday msg on my bday oo. embarassed
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by Nobody: 8:07am On May 29, 2015
Happppppyy Birthday!!! May u smash good today, buddy wink & wishing u all d best grin

Greetings all d way from Singapore
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by remsonik(f): 8:09am On May 29, 2015
Happy birthday.
May the favour and mercy of God abide with you all your life!
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
Happy bday dear..

*scans my inbox..
angry nairaland no send mi.bday msg on my bday oo. embarassed

Thanks queen!

Let's get Seun to resend your birthday mail smiley

Cheeeeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by adebayour26: 8:18am On May 29, 2015
domopps:

Amen pst where is the offering Basket? grin
Cheeeeers bro
How do I look like a Pastor?
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
Happy birthday.
May the favour and mercy of God abide with you all your life!

Amen Evangelist! Pls ur church address for my Tithe from the gift items on thisday! cheesy

Thanks dear so grateful.

Cheeeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2015
KashyBaby:
Happppppyy Birthday!!! May u smash good today, buddy wink & wishing u all d best grin

Greetings all d way from Singapore

Awwwwwww am so honoured! Thanks

Regards to Singaporenarian! angry

Cheeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2015
adebayour26:

How do I look like a Pastor?

By their prayer....... wink

Cheeeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by Moana(f): 8:32am On May 29, 2015
HBD
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by sinaj(f): 8:54am On May 29, 2015
domopps:
Hi folks it's my Birthday today, please join me to celebrate as God added another year to my years on the land of living!

Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove Orijin101 Twaci Sinaj Cutehector Nneka123 Tohpahz Cuteseun Temitemi1 Seun Osewa

Cheeeeers

HBD dearie kiss wish u LONG LIFE nd PEACE smiley

*kiss*
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
Moana:
HBD

Thanks

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
sinaj:

HBD dearie kiss wish u LONG LIFE nd PEACE smiley

*kiss*

Thanks a bunch swits!

Cheeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by sinaj(f): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
domopps:

Thanks a bunch swits!

Cheeeers
itz norin smiley
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by pbs4real(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2015
sinaj:

HBD dearie wish u LONG LIFE nd PEACE smiley
oya remove dt kiss b4 i change am 4 u.
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by Twaci(f): 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeers
Fine boi!

That's me tripping embarassed

Happy birthday darl! May all ur desires be granted dear. IJN. kiss
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by tohpahz(f): 2:10pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
Fine boi!

Happy birthday robosky02
Wishing ypu all the best smiley
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2015
Happy birthday! cheesy
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2015
Twaci:
Fine boi!

Thanks dear!

Cheeeers
Re: Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps by domopps(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Nneka123:
Happy birthday! cheesy

Nneka123 it's been a while hope you are good swits?

Thanks anyways

Cheeeeers

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Squig Who's Confused About Getting Married Next Month / Be Careful Before You Turn Into Someone Everyone Wants To Avoid!!!! / What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.