Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. (902 Views)

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling / Is It Normal To Have Romantic Feelings For A Fellow Lady? / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by INTERMAN: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
The hormone 'testosterone' is the major cause of sexual desire and tendency among men. The man who is often with sexual desire would severely hate sex infact the desire for sex will vanish away from such men if the hormone is absent. Women seductive dressings, arousal etc would not move such men an inch. Sex would no longer be a priority nor anything to worry about. There would be freedom and the zeal to serve God enhance. No more distraction about opposite sex any longer. Now with all these good good things above, i think I NEED TO GO SEE A DOCTOR SO HAS TO GIVE ME DRUG OR INJECTION THAT WOULD REDUCD MY TESTOSTERONE LEVEL DRASTICALLY. As a student i need to focus attention only on my books, all these erection and embarrasement everywhere that my thing is causing will reduce. And i won't bother about having girlfriend. What do you think about this my plan? Should i go ahead?
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2015
It seems u wana become a reverend father
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by sinaj(f): 9:48am On May 29, 2015
I think you are a coward dat is scared to face reality wink
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by Rexhenrex(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2015
hmmm....op u are a typical example of what happens when u take weed for the first time. Well what are u still waiting for?
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by justmag(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2015
What did I just read? ? undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
sinaj:
I think you are a coward dat is scared to face reality wink
wah reality? Sex is reality abi? *spits* '' once a man start having sex badluck follows'' if any1 opposes this statement then he/she should provide quality facts.. Sex is a disgusting and evil act and as for married people its bad to be practised always... Op u dnt have to visit a Doc. Just try to exercise your body and gym daily, it would help reduce the urge

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by sinaj(f): 10:07am On May 29, 2015
Luedave:
wah reality? Sex is reality abi? *spits* '' once a man start having sex badluck follows'' if any1 opposes this statement then he/she should provide quality facts.. Sex is a disgusting and evil act and as for married people its bad to be practised always... Op u dnt have to visit a Doc. Just try to exercise your body and gym daily, it would help reduce the urge

nah nah daz not wot I meant...

sexual urge is a natural thing... d op should learn to control it instead of taking shots to reduce his testern. wich he will surely come to regret later.

read slowly it wil help u to comprehend better wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 29, 2015
Luedave:

Growing up I did a lot of reckless things, and having sex with random women happened to be one of them.

At the end of the day, it didn't stop me from working on a worthy course in life, it didn't magnet badluck into my life neither did it stop me from being a loving and caring man who has a high moral rectitude.

I don't know what it is with Africans and useless myths.

How does having sex automatically draw in badluck into the life of someone? I really need you to expound this warped assertion of yours 'cos it's quite boggling to the mind.

And how does hitting the gym curtail a crazy libido?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 29, 2015
OP, pls go ahead and pls don't come back and ask us how to return ur testern! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by tohpahz(f): 10:32am On May 29, 2015
Lol.. work on you mind instead of going to take shots..
Your mind controls your body,,if u learn to direct your thoughts,, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by IamLEGEND1: 10:34am On May 29, 2015

Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol.. work on you mind instead of going to take shots..
Your mind controls your body,,if u learn to direct your thoughts,, you are good to go.

Simple.

Moderation is the key, learning to strike a balance in all you do.

Conditioning your mind is about it and the only way out.

@Op, hearken to the words of this pretty lady, she's a nurse.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by tohpahz(f): 10:49am On May 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Simple.

Moderation is the key, learning to strike a balance in all you do.

Conditioning your mind to do things which you want them to do is about it and the only way out.

@Op, hearken to the words of this pretty lady, she's a nurse.

U have spoken well.. smiley

Hapu the nurse something first jare wink
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by yomi007k(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2015
Not a bad idea.

Do wat u please broda.
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by Nobody: 10:58am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

U have spoken well.. smiley

Hapu the nurse something first jare wink

I heard that nurses' knowledge of any topic pertaining to sex dwarfs every other person's meager knowledge.

So pretty, you're in the best position to say something here.
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by tohpahz(f): 11:04am On May 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I heard that nurses' knowledge of any topic pertaining to sex dwarfs every other person's meager knowledge.

So pretty, you're in the best position to say something here.

lipsrsealed well,,Thanks.. i Hope the op heeds to the advice..
Re: Is It Normal To Do This? Advice Needed pls. by INTERMAN: 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

lipsrsealed well,,Thanks.. i Hope the op heeds to the advice..
but my stickjoy is a distraction to me...

(1) (Reply)

WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- / 10 Types Of Husbands / What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.