Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. (7448 Views)

Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Osibanjo's Daughter Kiki Tweets About Nairaland Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2015
Why did the security personnel stop the two daughters of Prof. Osibanjo access?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mogidi: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
The real VP (Tinubu's) daughter took her slot.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by olu77(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
How many children are on the stage? They should go and join their mates jare

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by fashoo2010(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Firefire(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
The real VP (Tinubu's) daughter took their slot.

grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
olu77:
How many children are on the stage? They should go and join their nates jare
Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D I s l a m I z a t I o n has already started
How?
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I dey tell u

13 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by wunmi590(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2015
They (APC) said it them selfs that if you are not invited stay in your house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by CHM11: 10:17am On May 29, 2015
Like seriously?

Next thing Baba will say his aids should stop taking laws in their hands.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by afanide: 10:17am On May 29, 2015
This is Just the begining.......... grin

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by youngwarlocks: 10:17am On May 29, 2015
dem no fit
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2015
Am jst wondering the implication

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Optional2(f): 10:24am On May 29, 2015
Na so i see am too oooo
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by excellentmomma(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2015
Make dat Oshinbade no fall hand o, we don't want a boy boy o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
excellentmomma:
Make dat Oshinbade no fall hand o, we don't want a boy boy o cheesy
He resemble boi boi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by excellentmomma(f): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

He resemble boi boi?

If na physically e resemble am o, lolzz, but hez got super credentials sha, I just wish the hawks allow him use his head dazzol

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Holywizard: 11:21am On May 29, 2015
HEY!! ur sentence lack de rule of concord in English language.
'DID' dont go with past tense.
The correct sentence should be ...
'WHY DID THE SECURITY PERSONNEL STOP..."

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mcowubaba: 11:24am On May 29, 2015
She is not a VIP in this Occasion!!!
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2015
Holywizard:
HEY!! ur sentence lack de rule of concord in English language.

'DID' dont go with past tense.

The correct sentence should be ...

'WHY DID THE SECURITY PERSONNEL STOP..."
thank you so much. I hv done d correction.
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:
She is not a VIP in this Occasion!!!
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Chai Mogidi oooo grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by omanifrank(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2015
how tru is this post..i search for kiki Osinbajo on facebook and she said nothing like that..where this op for get this info now

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by kreamidiva(f): 11:29am On May 29, 2015
Pictures?
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by M4gunners: 11:29am On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:
Why did the security personnel stop the two daughters of Prof. Osibanjo access?
Are you sure of this claim?
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mogidi: 11:30am On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Chai Mogidi oooo grin grin grin

You know na grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

You know na grin grin grin
You aren't far from the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Momcherry(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2015
Maybe they didn't know she's their new vice president's daughter. Them never begin chop naija money.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by johnie: 11:36am On May 29, 2015
Why?

They should have arrived and taken their seats before the arrival of the dignitaries.

Mrs Osinbajo had to intervene before the children were allowed to follow them up the stairs.

Did Buhari's children arrive with him?
No, I believe they were seated long before their parents.

Osinbajo and his wife need to brush up quick!

Last night Osinbnajo had his GCON medal hanging (or if you like, hidden). under his sash.

I expected his wife to adjust this for him but she did not.

Protocol and etiquette!

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2015
johnie:
Why?

They should have arrived and taken their seats before the arrival of the dignitaries.

Mrs Osinbajo had to intervene before the children were allowed to follow them up the stairs.

Did Buhari's children arrive with him?
No, I believe they were seated long before their parents.

Osinbajo and his wife need to brush up quick!

Last night Osinbnajo had his GCON medal hanging (or if you like, hidden). under his sash.

I expected his wife to adjust this for him but she did not.

Protocol and etiquette!
u hv a point

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by RHP(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2015
There were no seats for them there. Simple!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor / Lagos Seeks FG’s Support In Funding Infrastructure Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.