Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship (3069 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by ogahlouiskid18(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2015
How much is normal?
This sounds like a simple question, but there are no right answers. What
happens when a couple has what is called mismatched libidos? If she likes to
have sex four times a week and he only once or twice, of course they want to
find out who is the abnormal one.
Essentially the amount of sex you have will depend on you and your relationship,
and that the ideal frequency is tricky to pin down.People tend to have more sex
in the early stages of a relationship and less lately on.But the average does
suggest that a natural sexual frequency is something like once or twice a week in
a committed, long term relationship.
Every relationship is different, and the amount of sex you need is the amount that
makes both partners happy. While there may be no one right answer to the
question of how often couples should have sex, they should to try to do it at
least once a week.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by acenazt: 10:21am On May 29, 2015
Oboiii na as many times as possibly allowed. In fact even during period u can use condom.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2015
Evryday
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2015
As long as ur dick can carry
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by tohpahz(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2015
The poster below has something to say!

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by SleekyP(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2015
incase...
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Burningstar(f): 10:24am On May 29, 2015
None, should only be after marriage .

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 10:24am On May 29, 2015
*Grabs mic*

till ur dìck breaks into pieces

Tank u

*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by demmy0325(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2015
Whats your own..undecided
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by dharay99: 10:27am On May 29, 2015
14tymz a week.
To make tinz smooth. angry
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by TrishaP(f): 10:28am On May 29, 2015
Ajuju!
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 10:30am On May 29, 2015
Burningstar:
alright! We know your story, you a virgin, now clap for your self
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2015
Stop having sex! lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2015
Well, I have sex any time, any day, any week, any month, any year.

Meanwhile,

Sex is good.

Light my weed*
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Burningstar(f): 10:37am On May 29, 2015
Tobiee:
alright! We know your story, you a virgin, now clap for your self

Where did I say that?
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by nicerod(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2015
7x times daily
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 10:46am On May 29, 2015
Burningstar:
None, should only be after marriage.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by ogahlouiskid18(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2015
Please freinds Visit& like m'y FB page @ www.facebook.com/myschoolbaze. God bless u
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2015
Burningstar:

Yeah right! I knew I'd find one pseudo-celibate here.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Burningstar(f): 11:04am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yeah right! I knew I'd find one pseudo-celibate here.

Yea right! I knew one debauchee was going to quote me.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2015
Burningstar:

Yea right! I knew one debauchee was going to quote me.

I bet the last four guys who screwed you would be chuckling in fits if they happen to come across your celibate claims.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by DaGC(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2015
As much as both are comfortable with
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Burningstar(f): 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I bet the last four guys who screwed you would be chuckling in fits if they happen to come across your celibate claims.

I'm so glad that those guys are chimerical.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Transformium: 12:10pm On May 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Stop having sex! lipsrsealed
smiley
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
Burningstar:

I'm so glad that those guys are chimerical.
Yeah, just like your celibate claims.smiley
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Burningstar(f): 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Yeah, just like your celibate claims.smiley

Yea they are because I never made such claims.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2015
Burningstar:

Yea they are because I never made such claims.
[quote TheSonOfMark]
A VIRGIN IS SOMEONE WHO HASN'T HAD SEX, RIGHT? Good. That leads us to this never-ending debate: WHAT IS SEX? WHAT CONSTITUTES AS SEX?

You can't premise it solely on PENETRATION. That would be flawed because LESBIANS HAVE SEX AND DO NOT NECESSARILY IMPALE THEMSELVES WITH PENILE OBJECTS.
If this is true, can the lesbians be considered as virgins even if their hymens are intact since, in effect, they've had sex? smiley

By the way, sex is in different forms;
*MouthAction,
*Vagìnal SEX and
*Anàl SEX.
[/quote]
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by pryd(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2015
It's quite pitiful that sex has become the heart beat of most relationships, little wonder most relationships suffer heart failure.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by U2ice(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2015
acenazt:
Oboiii na as many times as possibly allowed. In fact even during period u can use condom.

Haba.....dt old woman in ur villa shud pls drop ur pix she's usin to fan hersef
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by Burningstar(f): 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Well my initial comment was not about virginity, I simply stated that sex should only be after marriage, whatever form of sex it is.
Re: How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship by ogahlouiskid18(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
Please freinds Visit& like m'y FB page @ www.facebook.com/myschoolbaze. God bless u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Hardest To Find In A Nigerian Man? / Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex [must Read Post]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.