Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria (13551 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing / The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
rikamann:

Let me have your email address to send you details to study

Dear sir my email is info@guageconcepts.com
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by EndiaSami: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Need to discuss with you. Get whatsapp pls
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
EndiaSami:
Need to discuss with you. Get whatsapp pls

Dear Sir you can still reach me on Our Official E-mail info@guageconcepts.com or via 07062940253 or send me a text i will call you back immediately sir
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by agborodun: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
janitors:

Dear sir, i currently don't have whatsapp Installed but will be doing that shortly, sorry for the inconvenience

Great.. pls do that NOW
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Okay Sir
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by BekBek(m): 2:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how Nigerians think.. Website for 2500, that's crazy, Come to think of it., The site you dropped was not look like a professional work at all, I visited the sitesbyou said you did as your portfolio, only 1 or 2 was accessible, others was from PHP error to another, the one even load orishop, at the end of the site we're the developer gives credit for developing, the URL that was there was not your own.

So this kept me wondering how many Nigerians will fall for this crap .

I have been into web development for how many years now, I know when someone is pulling some strings.

Some may be wondering why I am talking like this but to be honest I don't comment like this, I was just annoyed that people especially Nigerians have abused website development.

5 Likes

Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by agborodun: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2015
BekBek:
Sometimes I wonder how Nigerians think.. Website for 2500, that's crazy, Come to think of it., The site you dropped was not look like a professional work at all, I visited the sitesbyou said you did as your portfolio, only 1 or 2 was accessible, others was from PHP error to another, the one even load orishop, at the end of the site we're the developer gives credit for developing, the URL that was there was not your own.

I have been into web development for how many years now, I know when someone is pulling some strings.

Some may be wondering why I am talking like this but to be honest I don't comment like this, I was just annoyed that people especially Nigerians have abused website development.

. You are talking sense bros.

1 Like

Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by BekBek(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2015
agborodun:
. You are talking sense bros.

True BRO. I just wanted people to see a couple things, and I hope they already did.

1 Like

Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by hostkobo(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2015
how much did you build these sites?

Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by aikfrank(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Following....
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by BekBek(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
hostkobo:
how much did you build these sites?
lolz... At least you are seeing what I saw
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
BekBek:

Hmm i remain silent and keep watching brother, even if you make website 50kobo or Free of Charge, i trust you will still complain, i wonder what exactly have done wrong to design website for N2,500, what does it take to put up a site? how much materials do you buy to to design a website? does it cost you anything? I tell you it will get to a level where every IT Literate individual will be able to design there site themselves, then the web development market will crash and its happening already, am only using the Power of the Common Man give an affordable price even a small scale business owner can afford and am comfortable with it.

I tell you these, all the site you saw on my website http://guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html and you rubbish is actually Good looking and am proud of them, non of my client as ever complained, please look these sites again and be clear with your judgement, although i added new latest Designs

Any of the site that do not display Hosting as expired and the owner decide to manage them on there own and decide when to put them back online

Am not bragging or trying to be too confident with myself because i believe web development is all about creativity, but am happy with the ones have been able to do, even web developers that charge 20k to 100k website are not as good as the one on my website, the site i did is too good for N2,500. please appreciate it
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
[size=15pt]To Design Contact: 07052017052, 07062940253
Or Visit: http://guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html[/size]
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Checkout our Latest website, Get your design ready in 48hrs with fantastic features Visit us Now on :[size=20pt] http://guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html[/size]
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Dear Colleagues, morning to you all, have you seen Our Latest Projects for this week?
Check it out Here :[size=15pt] http://guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html[/size]

Send us your Profile to start your design at info@guageconcepts.com or Send a text to 07062940253, we will Call you back immediatelly
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Design a standard custom website for your Bussiness, Products or Services for as low as N2,500, no need of spending so much money designing website, you too can own your own website and expose your business to millions of web surfers daily and increase your sales massivelly, with our website development, we will make sure we expose and advertise your website for you free of Charge using our website marketing tools, such as Website submission to over 7000 search engines, Website Traffic Tool, Social Media campaigns, etc, we also have other website income generating tools which we can introduce to you such as Google adsense Income, Affilate Advert Income, Sponsored advert Income, etc. See below Features of your website design

Features of Website
1. Up to 5 - 10 Pages
2. Banners and Slideshows
3. Enquiry Forms
4. Free Website Submission to Popular Search Engines
5. Business Logo (Optional)
6. Pictures Galleries
7. Blog Link
8. Facebook & Twitter Integration
9. Domain name and Hosting i.e www.yourbusiness.com
10. Corporate E-mail account, e.g info@yourbusiness.com
11. Google Adsense Banner to Eran Money from Google Daily
12. Website Submission to 10,000 Search Engines

[size=20pt]WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT COST: N2,500[/size]

Requirement to design website
1. Business Profile
2. Logo
3. Pictures

Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
BekBek:

lolz... At least you are seeing what I saw

I even thought he'd be using free WordPress themes. cheesy

Naija cheesy. N2500!!!
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Promhize:

I even thought he'd be using free WordPress themes. cheesy

Naija cheesy. N2500!!!

[size=15pt]Get your Website in 48hrs Visit http://guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html To view our Latest Designs[/size]
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Website Design with Reliable Web Host: View Our Latest Project, Design a website for your Business Yoday for Just N2,500 Visit: [size=14pt]http://guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html[/size]
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2015
janitors:
Design a standard custom website for your Bussiness, Products or Services for as low as N2,500, no need of spending so much money designing website, you too can own your own website and expose your business to millions of web surfers daily and increase your sales massivelly, with our website development, we will make sure we expose and advertise your website for you free of Charge using our website marketing tools, such as Website submission to over 7000 search engines, Website Traffic Tool, Social Media campaigns, etc, we also have other website income generating tools which we can introduce to you such as Google adsense Income, Affilate Advert Income, Sponsored advert Income, etc. See below Features of your website design

Features of Website
1. Up to 5 - 10 Pages
2. Banners and Slideshows
3. Enquiry Forms
4. Free Website Submission to Popular Search Engines
5. Business Logo (Optional)
6. Pictures Galleries
7. Blog Link
8. Facebook & Twitter Integration
9. Domain name and Hosting i.e www.yourbusiness.com
10. Corporate E-mail account, e.g info@yourbusiness.com
11. Google Adsense Banner to Eran Money from Google Daily
12. Website Submission to 10,000 Search Engines

[size=20pt]WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT COST: N2,500[/size]

Requirement to design website
1. Business Profile
2. Logo
3. Pictures

See Our latest Portfolio here: www.guageconcepts.com
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Get your Affordable website for Just N2,500 Send us your Profile at info@guageconcepts.com or Visit www.guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html[/size]
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by jhoy01(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
janitors:
[size=15pt]Get your Affordable website for Just N2,500 Send us your Profile at info@guageconcepts.com or Visit www.guageconcepts.com/websitedesign.html[/size]
I've not yet gotten my website, for over a week now
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2015
jhoy01:
I've not yet gotten my website, for over a week now
All Our Pending project are all completed, please communicate with me if you have any website with us that is yet to be completed, if there is any delay, then that's because we need to complete other pending clients jobs
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by charlsecy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
janitors:
I am interested in a Blogger-based website that has the features you mentioned. How about that?
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by PROFLOVY(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
If you are so determined to earn peanuts. Go to fiverr.com

Web design and development is here to stay. Even if it is so easy that there are softwares to make a website in one click.

People will pay for your creativity. I believe you are so broke that you claim to work as a company. your portfolio website is so htmlish. market yourself wella. Jobs will come.
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by pupsyd: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
janitors:
hi guy, i tried to reach you on whatsapp but its not going through...i will send you my profile when am through!
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by Julius2214(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
charlsecy:

I am interested in a Blogger-based website that has the features you mentioned. How about that?
Check my signature
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2015
PROFLOVY:

Web design and development is here to stay. Even if it is so easy that there are softwares to make a website in one click.

People will pay for your creativity. I believe you are so broke that you claim to work as a company. your portfolio website is so htmlish. market yourself wella. Jobs will come.

You are a frustrated fool, and Hopeless, whats exactly have i done wrong, can i even see the Projects you have done and lets compare with all the ones have done so far, I bet even my youngest designer do better than you, dont just come here and post rubbish all because you too want to make useless points that is meaningless, Oga point of correction i didn't learn web design on the street not via e-book,, i know people like you who try to create unnecessary issues, for nothing all because you felt you can discourage people. Whatever you do take it serious and don't joke with it, and thats what am doing, have never disappoint my client, nor give them website of Low quality, i believe you have better things to do with your live, try to focus on it and good favor will come your way, i see your are frustrated maybe you hardly get Jobs from client maybe because of your approach to business
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by janitors(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2015
PROFLOVY:

Please be very intelligent when you post reply, why telling me all these uhh, how many Jobs have you done, how much have you made, how many customers have you done jobs For?, please can we see what you have done, since you get Jobs alot, Oga as far as am concern, and as i speak to you, i have over 200 website which have been designed, there are 30 websites which i already have there profile and am yet to kick start, as i speak to you i have 4 Designers and Programmers on My payroll whom i pay Monthly, am not a freelancer nor hustler like you Bro, , see i dont hussle for Jobs like you, it comes naturally my creativity sell me, i have done Jobs worth Millions for Government agencies and parastatals all because i take my Job serious and i do many things even without money, Just because we charge N2,500 for website do not mean we give less quality service Bro.
Re: Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria by PROFLOVY(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
janitors:

You are a frustrated fool, and Hopeless, whats exactly have i done wrong, can i even see the Projects you have done and lets compare with all the ones have done so far, I bet even my youngest designer do better than you, dont just come here and post rubbish all because you too want to make useless points that is meaningless, Oga point of correction i didn't learn web design on the street not via e-book,, i know people like you who try to create unnecessary issues, for nothing all because you felt you can discourage people. Whatever you do take it serious and don't joke with it, and thats what am doing, have never disappoint my client, nor give them website of Low quality, i believe you have better things to do with your live, try to focus on it and good favor will come your way, i see your are frustrated maybe you hardly get Jobs from client maybe because of your approach to business

Seems you are a combative listener and reader. You typed dis essay to voice ur anger. Read thru my text. I did not judge or skills . Rather the ridiculous price u gave the job. I still retain my assertion though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are IT Professionals Being Neglected In Nigeria? / Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John / How To Design A Free Php Login Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.