Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) (46154 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Apc Presidential Campaign Live In Jos With Buhari- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2015
Nigeria has a new PRESIDENT! !!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by stevolinkon40: 10:59am On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigeria has a new PRESIDENT! !!
you are celebrated.
Its Time to Work

37 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
This will reach FP again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Princecalm(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
We will give you our full support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
OLD WINE in NEW BOTTLE...

Anyway, PMB carry go....

I drop GMB...

AFTER YOU, shagari will do 4years, then GOWON follows suit

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by sinizia: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
The moment millions worldwide have been expecting have finally arrived. The day Buhari takes over to steer Nigeria back to her glorious path. The day Nigeria begins its path to be giant of Africa again. To reclaim its lost glory under GMB.

GMB, remember your promises, they're the reason we voted you in. They were the reason we broke the PDP dominance of many years. They are the reason we threw PDP to the dustbin of history. Don't be sentimental in your quest to bring change. Don't hobnob with the thieves and evil men that brought you to power at the expense of the poor masses that voted you in as you represent their tiny ray of hope of seeing good economic condition in Nigeria.

Baba, don't grant amnesty to evil cabals. Spare no-one. Spare the rod and you'll spoil Nigeria. Don't make your change one-sided. Probe all bad leaders, APC or PDP. And most importantly, give us good governance. Provide us with the basic amenities that we are entitled to. Remain Blessed. Naija MUST be great again.

And finally GEJ, you didn't reach the height we expected of you, but your act of concession will forever be engraved in our hearts because you saved thousands of innocent Nigerians that would have been killed. For that, you've my utmost respect. Sojourn back to Otueke in peace. Bye.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless our amiable country, Nigeria!!

kayciano:
OLD WINE in NEW BOTTLE...

Anyway, PMB carry go....

I drop GMB...

AFTER YOU, shagari will do 4years, then GOWON follows suit

If this OLD WINE will give us good satisfaction for our votes, then let's keep drinking it!! The NEW WINE didn't get us to the height we wanted, so let's try out the OLD WINE. Einstein said, "stupidity is doing something the same way and expecting a different result." So let's try another method since GEJ's formula didn't work out.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by AsSabirin(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
pain me say i miss am sha. so just like that it happened.

life na turn b turn

modified
no offence but this camp de whatever is not looking sharp, why did he chose to wear the cream ceremonial insead of the traditional army ceremonial.. the thing no make sense. i looked at that of gej from four years ago and the gus was really looking paka.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by CY09: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Congrats to him. Let the job begin.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by BoiledPlantain: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
To those of you who enjoy bringing out your John Thomas to piss on the road and anywhere belle face.
It's now bad market for you o grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by tayebest(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
YA Allah, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Has been sworrn in as as the president GCFR of Nigeria Today May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honour, the
care, the mind, the ability & the strength to lead
NIGERIA to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for.
Ameen.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by trapQ: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Yes
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by naijainstinct: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
.that's my president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by sokoh400(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
My presido

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Blessmira: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Welcome on board our new President. The Lord is your strength. Wishing you best! God bless Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
BabaOneChance

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Kassidy90(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Hurray!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by yomip3t(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Oh yea
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Those who look only to the PAST or PRESENT are certain to miss the FUTURE!. The ERA of New Beginning has come. Happy Democracy Day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by dhappyking(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations to GMB?
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Brugo(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015

Finally the people of Nigeria have kicked PDP out of relevance.

Never again will a president go partying right after a bomb blast. The era of fake humility and brazen tyranny is gone.

Finally, we have a real President.

Congratulations PMB.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by emerich(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Sai last yi Rankadaidai
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Sijo01(f): 11:00am On May 29, 2015
seen but not excited

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by dridowu: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
congratulations to we all that activate change
We Team Change love Ex-President Good luck Ebele Jonathan but we prefer President Muhammadu Buhari as the man to move this country forward.
God Bless You Both
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by socialmediaman: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
This is my President! I'm empowered once again, this time to lead more than myself and my business and family and friends...
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by akinola107(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by OzMingle(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2015
My spirit has finally come to reality....Muhammed Buhari is the choosen one!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by therealwajo: 11:01am On May 29, 2015
Said Baba!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 29, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by dotcomnamename: 11:01am On May 29, 2015
[size=30pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GENERAL[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Whizzdom(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2015
[size=50pt]SAI BABA[/size]

Nairaland make una no vex ooo grin grin

Hahhaha! I'm so proud. And now PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI. FORMER PRESIDENT, GOOD BYE EBELE JONATHAN. LOL. ‪#‎CHANGE‬!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2015
Nigeria is a scam. Divide this country. Now is dawn on the foolish niger deltans that their son is no longer the president. Time for the north to milk the oil in the niger delta dry. Niger deltans are fooooooooolss oooh had it been the surpported biafra this scam would have been a thing of the past niger deltans fools fools fools fools

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial Photos / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.