Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) (46163 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Apc Presidential Campaign Live In Jos With Buhari- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by sokoh400(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
your father

UR FATHER is a disabled destitute begging for alms in front of UI gate. So i can appreciate why you don't rever fatherhood.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 29, 2015
Now, lets get down to business... Please fix the sh.it economy and handle boko haram with iron hand!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
GMB to PMB
POINT OF ORDER !!!
GMB is not a NEW PRESIDENT.

HE was just RE-ELECTED...

IF GMB can be President Mohammed Buhari (PMB)

Then there is hope for GOWON and IBB.
OBJ can still be RE-ELECTED to complete 3RD Term.

Then all will Follow suit until YOUTHS wake up.
OLD WINE will always be in NEW BOTTLE xcept we say NO.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 29, 2015
Finally!. That large nosed black lucifer of otueke is out! Welcome Buhari, never forget the people that put you there! hopefully you will be a president for the people!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 29, 2015
ayoolanr:
Finally!. That large nosed black lucifer of otueke is out! Welcome Buhari, never forget the people that put you there! hopefully you will be a president for the people!

You do not have to use such language about Mr Jonathan.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by donhils: 11:58am On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigeria has a new PRESIDENT! !!
Now we await the much talked about change. Let the change we desire be the change we shall see.
Good tidings for all the people....
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
sokoh400:

UR FATHER is a disabled destitute begging for alms in front of UI gate. So i can appreciate why you don't rever fatherhood.
your father is in a more sorry state. Fool dont ever quote me again fool
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by SweetSoup(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
My Presido!!!!

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
ican2020:

You need to see Dr fast
Yep n dats dr.aify wink
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by chesterlee(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari has been President now for 30mins and nothing has Changed already. why why why? I want to start seeing change with immediate immediate effect effect. eh! (Sips Orijin)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
'' I belong to everybody wink wink wink wink wink wink and I belong to nobody angry angry angry angry''
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by sokoh400(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
your father is in a more sorry state. Fool dont ever quote me again fool

Deranged son of a destitute father all culminating in one foolish nairalander.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by sinizia: 12:05pm On May 29, 2015
drake2:

"Has finally arrives" plus other inconsistent "Tenses" u still didn't find it necessary to edit ur post after reading it.

And u r forming high intellectual quoting "Einstein" and hobnobbing " Don't u know Ghanians will read this and .........; u know d rest.

Buhari ain't as smart as u think, he only exudes d mentality of "Born to Rule". Time will tell.

Please feel very free to insult me, na me buy market.

Gracias!

Mr. English Professor, it's 'YOU' not 'u'. It's "THE" not "d". I didn't form any intellectual bùllshit you are cooking up. I made my post and moved on.

I'm not the reason for your frustrations, leave me the fúck alone.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by andrezzy: 12:07pm On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
OLD WINE in NEW BOTTLE...

Anyway, PMB carry go....

I drop GMB...

AFTER YOU, shagari will do 4years, then GOWON follows suit
guy is it dat u want to military guy to rule again as civilian
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nelson21(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
sinizia:
The moment millions worldwide have been expecting have finally arrived. The day Buhari takes over to steer Nigeria back to her glorious path. The day Nigeria begins its path to be giant of Africa again. To reclaim its lost glory under GMB.

GMB, remember your promises, they're the reason we voted you in. They were the reason we broke the PDP dominance of many years. They are the reason we threw PDP to the dustbin of history. Don't be sentimental in your quest to bring change. Don't hobnob with the thieves and evil men that brought you to power at the expense of the poor masses that voted you in as you represent their tiny ray of hope of seeing good economic condition in Nigeria.

Baba, don't grant amnesty to evil cabals. Spare no-one. Spare the rod and you'll spoil Nigeria. Don't make your change one-sided. Probe all bad leaders, APC or PDP. And most importantly, give us good governance. Provide us with the basic amenities that we are entitled to. Remain Blessed. Naija MUST be great again.

And finally GEJ, you didn't reach the height we expected of you, but your act of concession will forever be engraved in our hearts because you saved thousands of innocent Nigerians that would have been killed. For that, you've my utmost respect. Sojourn back to Otueke in peace. Bye.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless our amiable country, Nigeria!!

If this OLD WINE will give us good satisfaction for our votes, then let's keep drinking it!! The NEW WINE didn't get us to the height we wanted, so let's try out the OLD WINE. Einstein said, "stupidity is doing something the same way and expecting a different result." So let's try another method since GEJ's formula didn't work out.

WONDERFUL SPEECH.
NICE WORDS
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by drake2(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
sinizia:

Mr. English Professor, it's 'YOU' not 'u'. It's "THE" not "d". I didn't form any intellectual bùllshit you are cooking up. I made my post and moved on.

I'm not the reason for your frustrations, leave me the fúck alone.

Lol.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
PRYCE:
BabaOneChance

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by andrezzy: 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
PMB u hav finally taking charge, it now time for u to start fulfiling ur promises. as 4 me pls pmb provide us d youth with employment even if it mass recruitment on most forces it wil b ok 4 a start. CHANGES
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Johnpaul09(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
Finally, dem don swear for Buhari, sorry dem don swear Buhari in.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by BankManager(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
To me this is the most beautiful, touching and emotional May 29, I have witnessed since 1999! This is a victory for Nigerians!!!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by akwarandu(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
Thank u jesus for making it possible for me to have witness a day like dis, I'm greatful lord.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Nigeria is a scam. Divide this country. Now is dawn on the foolish niger deltans that their son is no longer the president. Time for the north to milk the oil in the niger delta dry. Niger deltans are fooooooooolss oooh had it been the surpported biafra this scam would have been a thing of the past niger deltans fools fools fools fools
You lie! We Niger Deltans don't want to be a part of your silly Biafra.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by abnsugbe: 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
stevolinkon40:
you are celebrated.
Its Time to Work

Don't expect much 4rm dis new administration.It will always be business as usual, the difference is that they will be more careful in terms of siphoning our collective wealth. Quote me anytime.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by isalegan2: 9:08pm On May 29, 2015
Brugo:

Finally the people of Nigeria have kicked PDP out of relevance.

Never again will a president go partying right after a bomb blast. The era of fake humility and brazen tyranny is gone.

Finally, we have a real President.

Congratulations PMB.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2458999_img20150526073642_jpegee7a708605cdcaaf37292a9e01a3d89b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2458999_img20150526073642_jpegee7a708605cdcaaf37292a9e01a3d89b

Great illustration! That witless mediocrity did so much damage to this country.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by StephenJoseph(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2015
Congratulation, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I wish you success and long stay in the office as you tends to accomplish your positive mission for a massive change in our beloved country, Nigeria.

Sai Buhari! The peoples' General!!!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by XeneeyTino: 11:57am On May 30, 2015
jtjohn:
hip hip hurray.........one one bottle of malt for everybody here.
lmfao were d malt na lolzz grin
jtjohn:
hip hip hurray.........one one bottle of malt for everybody here.
lmfao were d malt na lolzz
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by XeneeyTino: 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
buhari is your president and your silly allah believers not mine am from biafra.
wether u lyk it or not biafra is non existent and GMB is your president so let it not pain u too much
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by XeneeyTino: 12:10pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
your father
but its true na. Dont b in denial my friend...#embrace_change
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by XeneeyTino: 12:14pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
you are the most foolish.i dont blame you i only blame the foolish niger deltans who are two blind to see. The north that has nothing to offer in terms of resources that sustains this scam country nigeria rulling this country everyday. Chaii stincking ABOKIS RULING NIGERIA
lol...accept it oo...hating is bad 4 ur health
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by XeneeyTino: 12:16pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
enjoy what? Is me and you in the same country, dont quote me again you nigerian am from biafra ok
biafra is non existent ACCEPT IT lmao
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by XeneeyTino: 12:18pm On May 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You do not have to use such language about Mr Jonathan.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.