Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,978 members, 7,803,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To (87791 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2015
Relax well Mr ex president
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Omotall(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2015
let me go see ham myself with edoairways

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Nobody: 11:21am On May 29, 2015
obie3rixe:
He needs rest after the whole trouble yu people gave him!
He's a perfect gentle man n politics is just not his thing!!

Then why did he go into politics?

Plus....Nigerians have given each and every leader trouble. In my opinion, we do not trouble them enough. I hope we trouble Buhari well well....because as leader, it comes with the territory.

And it might make things better if we make noise well well.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by ogaofficer(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2015
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by ozo13(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2015
It is well
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by greatgod2012(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2015
I just love the maturity and heroic dury displayed by this man today, Goodluck Jonathan, my respect for you is intact!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by yinkakani(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2015
i dont give a fu*k and that fu*kd up
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by shobroy10(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2015
That's something normal and cool
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Brugo(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by M4gunners: 11:24am On May 29, 2015
GEJ the pride of democracy in Nigeria. You have played your part for sure. However, not everyone will acknowledged this, but for me i do that is why i keep appreciating you.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Nobody: 11:24am On May 29, 2015
Oil rich land.Otueke.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Airforce1(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2015
Nice

Faré well jonathan

God bless you sir
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by kilode100(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2015
AsSabirin:
i expected more. doesnt look presentable at all.
i belive its just a country home, beacuse lets face facts this guys will not stay in their villages for a long stretch. mostly, going to be in abuja or lagos, or ph..

True

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by dave2meek(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2015
Gej my president grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Ambi25: 11:25am On May 29, 2015
Welldone GEJ u hv tried!!
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by ibrash600: 11:27am On May 29, 2015
a very thin line | between incumbency and being former.

Congrats sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by gangb(f): 11:29am On May 29, 2015
Lol he won't stay in this house, there is a much bigger mansion in Yenagoa by the express road the one the punch journalist was trying to snap. Really grand I must tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Mcowubaba: 11:29am On May 29, 2015
tola9ja:
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]
The man has made his Name......
Nd Written his name in the sands of time...
U can hate all u want!!! Doesn't change d FACT#

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by mondee02(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34205987]in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity

Dont bother, we know the truth...
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by ceaserian(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2015
dridowu:
Ex President Jonathan So proud to be among the ChangeActivatorr
i can see u lack vitamin c
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by KEVIND: 11:29am On May 29, 2015
owpwiu:
Pele Jonathan
He is Goodluck Jonathan not Pele of Brazil(the football Legend).
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by EphraimSpencer(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2015
This is a "Kitchen" compared to APC governor, Rochas Okoroacha of Imo State mansions.

Na God go judge...
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Nobody: 11:30am On May 29, 2015
God help him 4 bringin peace ,at least

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by tola9ja: 11:31am On May 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

The man has made his Name......
Nd Written his name in the sands of time...
U can hate all u want!!! Doesn't change d FACT#

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by adewestern: 11:31am On May 29, 2015
Enjoy your stay @ home GEJ. Bt i knw u ll only stay there for few wks
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by loyaltyforever: 11:32am On May 29, 2015
Well lets see how it goes, hope he didnt steal nigerias money to build or buy that house more here
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by glidegloba: 11:32am On May 29, 2015
Seriously, but the estate is an uncompleted one, why didnt he finished it before now, or he was too confident he will won... lol

its serious.

www.glideglobal.tv
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by dridowu: 11:33am On May 29, 2015
ceaserian:
i can see u lack vitamin c
thank you, are u okay now ?
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Justicealh3(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2015
I no see him in the inauguration place again, the former president GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.