Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To (87802 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by lozanni(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34205987]in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size] [/quote

Is it me or is it that some Nigerians are sore winners?
Your candidate won and the defeated incumbent accepted defeat graciously, instead of you you to be happy about this, you proceed to call the defeated incumbent names and attempt to demonise him.
We should not let our hateful nature make it difficult for a defeated incumbent to, in future, refuse to accept defeat because he does not want to be given the 'defeated GEJ' treatment.
Let us learn to be graceful, like Buhari, even in victory.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by rildwanullahi(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
See armored tank wey suppose dey sambisa, 25% of our armed forces are busy policing politicians instead of guarding the country, well you are a good man even though my vote was wasted on you.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 29, 2015
is it going to be a parking arena or wat? cuz i knw vividly Mama Okrika will neva sleep in dis place.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Holak: 12:34pm On May 29, 2015
tola9ja:
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]

In the beginning of Buhari's tenure, FUEL SCARCITY

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Ekaka1(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2015
Fare well your Excellency!
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by plux4: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
sinizia:
Wow!! I expected to see a monstrous mansion but this is a moderate house for an Ex-President when compared to that of ex-Senate President, David Mark, which has a helipad for his helicopters while not building a single toilet in Benue state in over 40 years of politics. It shall never be well with you David Mark.

God bless GEJ. Goodbye. Your tenure ends today.
David Mark is still the Senate president till June.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by smsdigito: 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
AsSabirin:
i expected more. doesnt look presentable at all.
i belive its just a country home, beacuse lets face facts this guys will not stay in their villages for a long stretch. mostly, going to be in abuja or lagos, or ph..
We came with nothing we will go with nothing. One of those houses should even be okay for him.

Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by winterfell007(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2015
well we can only hope he's satisfied with pursueing politics and focus more on the an elder statesman not just in Nigeria but in Africa
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by SmartKillinex: 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
laughing ...faints ***water on me ***awake***trhing hard not to laugh.....................Oooo nooo I can't ,laugh again ,this with high x0q amplifyer, faints again ******

who tell u that he wud sleep in tge house straight to jail Jooor!!!!

labourers just chill nd relaxe u dnt need to rush oga no go cum ...!
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by asamaigho(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
pixar:
Wow
is dat a sarcasm?.......i just hope u dont have bad taste sha,
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by asamaigho(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
d so called house is crap,d architectural design design is too poor,maybe jona just have bad taste.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by AreaFada2: 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Then why did he go into politics?

Plus....Nigerians have given each and every leader trouble. In my opinion, we do not trouble them enough. I hope we trouble Buhari well well....because as leader, it comes with the territory.

And it might make things better if we make noise well well.
. Actually Alamienseigha had to visit GEJ many times to persuade him to become Bayelsa gubernatorial running mate. Only to see the drama that made him governor. OBJ wanted an unambitious and gentle VP for Yar'dua (an opposite of Atiku) and he felt an Ijaw to help placate militants would do nicely. We all know if Yar'dua had not died, GEJ would never have been president. Like him or loathe him, he's certainly a child of destiny. Children of destiny always face criticism, achieve both success n failure. But GOD is wise, he let's things happen.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Godmother(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2015
My able former president, Im ever behind you. Its just unfortunate there were too many people out to see your ruin
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Dhaarmee(f): 2:15pm On May 29, 2015
Wow,coooool.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by yemiowo(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
2day 29 may year of 2015 goodluck jonathan became formal president of nigeria.meanwhile buhari old soilder become our new president.i pray anything like violence in ths country will be writting on the book of remembrance.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by breakeven: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
olatunji21:
Enjoy ur loot..
Like others before him.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by abnsugbe: 3:28pm On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Another look at Former President, Jonathan's Otuoke House...

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/photos-heres-where-president-jonathan.html

The Imbesilic Jonatan has gone home empty handed
He was a fool and to me the worst President ever..he was a gud man and never a Politican cos when the Real Politics came,he was Defeated...He never did any tin for the IGBOs...he was Just there to satisfy and build many Alamjeri school for the Hausas who never liked Him cos he is nt a Muslim,cos he is nt a killer like Mohammed...fools
Lets see how the season two will be...Jonatan Has acted season one..........i object everytin about dis Man called BUhari starting from his age....a man with Loss of Memory...for me,Nigeria will Forever be a failed State..not even a Nation cos according to oxford dictionary:A nation is a group of people with common culture,goal,language etc....
No body is corrupt free in Nigeria but what kills or expose our Corrupt Practises is OVER GREEDYNEES
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by abnsugbe: 3:32pm On May 29, 2015
AsSabirin:
i expected more. doesnt look presentable at all.
i belive its just a country home, beacuse lets face facts this guys will not stay in their villages for a long stretch. mostly, going to be in abuja or lagos, or ph..

The Imbesilic Jonatan has gone home empty handed
He was a fool and to me the worst President ever..he was a gud man and never a Politican cos when the Real Politics came,he was Defeated...He never did any tin for the IGBOs...he was Just there to satisfy and build many Alamjeri school for the Hausas who never liked Him cos he is nt a Muslim,cos he is nt a killer like Mohammed...fools
Lets see how the season two will be...Jonatan Has acted season one..........i object everytin about dis Man called BUhari starting from his age....a man with Loss of Memory...for me,Nigeria will Forever be a failed State..not even a Nation cos according to oxford dictionary:A nation is a group of people with common culture,goal,language etc....
No body is corrupt free in Nigeria but what kills or expose our Corrupt Practises is OVER GREEDYNEES
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by tola9ja: 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
Holak:

In the beginning of Buhari's tenure, FUEL SCARCITY

who cause it?
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by DobleO7: 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
tola9ja:
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]

I hope that gives you the satisfaction you crave for.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by pixar(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
asamaigho:

is dat a sarcasm?.......i just hope u dont have bad taste sha,

just suprised how someone's house looks more like an estate...just saying
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Ikpewe: 6:45pm On May 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS A BIG DISGRACE TO THE PDP,NIGER-DELTANS AND THE SOUTH-SOUTH!!!
HE MET PDP AS THE BIGGEST RULING PARTY IN AFRICA.NOW TURNING IT TO THE BIGGEST OPPOSITION PARTY IN AFRICA!!!
EBELE JONATHAN IS A FIASCO,WALAHI!!!
Mr man because he didn't rig election u called him a disgrace, Akpabio is the architect of PDP woes get it straight.
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by diamendiaz: 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Another look at Former President, Jonathan's Otuoke House...

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/photos-heres-where-president-jonathan.html
Na bad tin?
Some gov hv finer houses
Re: Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
olatunji21:
Enjoy ur loot..
Didn't u enjoy urs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.