Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can $6000 Start A Good Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can $6000 Start A Good Business (856 Views)

1 Watt Solar Club...come On Board & Get A 3kva Solar Free Or Paid $6000 / Make $6000 Over And Over Again Or 3kva Solar System Free / What Can $6000 Buy From South Africa And Resell In Nigeria With Some Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can $6000 Start A Good Business by westcoz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2009
hello Niaralanders!
                     I have $6000 to invest! but really have not been able to make a choice!. am not intrested in stock! pls dose any1 have any idea ? thanks!!
Re: Can $6000 Start A Good Business by bothsstock: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2009
You see, one of the first advice I will give you is that"don't put your many eggs in one basket,put your many eggs in many basket". this will help maximize profit and minimize loss.
One of the bus you can start is GLOBAL STOCK trading and as a matter of fact that $4000 is too small, $1000 is even enough.
You can have access to free info about this on my web and you can write me on my web if you have any question.
www.bothsstocks
Re: Can $6000 Start A Good Business by brianromel(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2009
Before you post topics like this,please look through earlier posts.There a lot of topics covering various business areas you can pick from.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Solutions To Our Economic Problems, What Do We Really Need To Do? / Is There Any Sincere, Safe, Legit, Lucrative Business Out There? / How Can I Looking For The Semi-trailer Cooperation In Lagos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.