Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. (50931 Views)

Fayose At The Inauguration Of Akure PDP New Excos (photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by 10inchesDk: 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
seankay:

I think I wud b better if you post the pics of b4 and afta of your dick. You know seeing is bliving

#NO HOMO
so you expect me to post a picture of my Dk here one a public forum?

Please my offer is not for every one.

Thanks.
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by TrishaP(f): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not sure he will tame it. It's likely to worsen now that his party has taken over power at the centre. cheesy

I'm doing good and life it's been fair. I presume it's same on your side too. Are those your pets?.
Well I believe this period he'll be less heard.
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by Tolubory(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
See what he meant in simple English is that "Nigerians are going to witness a lot of Owambe parties throughout "
Lobatan....
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by Psalmmie001(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2015
vimi:
iis my dictionary fake? Can't find the words! Make that man take tym fa, this iis a new Era. He might be probed for saying trash

Rotfl
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] I gave up on gej the day the press asked him for update on security and chibok girls and he said
I don't know
even you guys (the press) knows more than me"
and we spent billions onthe military and the Sss
so long gej
[/size]

U expect him to go to sambisa n rescue d girls abducted by Borno state government? Y naija they think this way? Since Buhari won, who do u heard was taken by Boko haram? For me I believe all this killing is to frustrate GEJ administration n GEJ have put them in shame by accepting defeat, gentleman of the highest order.
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by stayblack: 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
TrishaP:

And you were "SWEET" when you used that word. Maybe what is underneath you is the problem.
OK U WIN...SAI BABA grin
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by bezimo(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
I would understand him better if he had written in French.
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by ideylaff: 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] I gave up on gej the day the press asked him for update on security and chibok girls and he said
I don't know
even you guys (the press) knows more than me"
and we spent billions onthe military and the Sss
so long gej
[/size]

I remember that day, it was on a Sunday during his monthly Stage Managed Press questions time.

very shameful very very,

Also Universities were closed then and he stupidly compared the time and period of closing to Ghanas ...... very stupid and naive
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by fxstory(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
looking for dictionary
Re: See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
TrishaP:
His madness has started again.
Pls can someone text him the correct address of Aaro in abeokuta.....it may come handy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.