Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today (2243 Views)

The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) / The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by ebosie11(f): 11:42am On May 29, 2015
New Governor of Rivers State Barrister Nyesom Ezenwo Wike was sworn in today.

After an election alleged to be fraught with violence and massive rigging,he was given given the staff of office today.

However,many Nigerians believe his tenure will be short-lived because of many allegatuons levelled against his victory.Many international observers also attested to the fact that Rivers state election was marred by violence and gross election malpractices.

Above us a photo of Wike at his swearing in today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by dannyville2(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2015
Brb
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by pongwa(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2015
enjoy your short reign

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Mogidi: 11:45am On May 29, 2015
Dragon of the Niger Delta, Oga I hail o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Nobody: 11:47am On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
enjoy your short reign
Shut up if you don't have nothing meaningful to say.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by denko(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2015
Bros u dey Joke
pongwa:
enjoy your short reign
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by jmaine: 11:50am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Dragon of the Niger Delta, Oga I hail o.

Lolz @ Dragon . . . . . . Wetin Akpabio come be ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by atlwireles: 11:50am On May 29, 2015
The great one himself, now the real battle starts.
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Mogidi: 11:52am On May 29, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz @ Dragon . . . . . . Wetin Akpabio come be ? grin

Akpabio na King kong of Niger Delta na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Nobody: 11:53am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Akpabio na King kong of Niger Delta na grin grin grin
What of Amaechi? cheesy
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
enjoy your short reign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by pongwa(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Shut up if you don't have nothing meaningful to say.
dont quote me again if you dont wanna end with his short reign
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Mogidi: 11:55am On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
What of Amaechi? cheesy

Chicken of kano Delta grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by pongwa(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2015
denko:
Bros u dey Joke
who sits on hot coals and does not expect to get burnt?
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by atlwireles: 11:56am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

He's a good riddance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by okiezman(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
enjoy your short reign

Mumu

Wike my manchy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:02pm On May 29, 2015
6-Month Governor Standing Like An IMBE! Smh!
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
6-Month Governor Standing Like An IMBE! Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by pongwa(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
okiezman:

Mumu

Wike my manchy
ur left y...ansh idiat
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by pongwa(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2015
okiezman:

Mumu

Wike my manchy
ur left y...ansh
idiat
Re: Photo Of Gov. Wike Of Rivers State At His Swearing In Today by gebest: 8:04pm On May 29, 2015
sheew murderer, i hate pdp but i luv gej.

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? / See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.