Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) (46063 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by Pque(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2015
pazienza:

Delusions.

You compare Apples with Oranges. Turks before Turkey built one of the largest empires in the world as a people, the Ottoman empire, they have had history of co existence centuries before Ataturk!

Turkey is a homogeneous country where the Turks are like 90% of the entire country population, they are also mostly Muslims.

Their unity wasn't built by Ataturk.

The best comparison to Turkey would be Odua republic and Arewa republic( where the Hausa -Fulani will become the Turks, with the rest of the North sheepishly following them)

Nigeria is not Turkey, it has no history of co existence between the ethnic groups, it has no outright majority ethnic group that the rest of the country will rally around, it is divided in religion and people, Nigeria is an anomaly, a tower of Babel, an abomination.

It was never a nation and can never be one.

Sir, I think u are still dreaming. Nigeria can never be a nation and yet since 1960, the fate of d nation is been determined by a single head of state, in democracy and military system. Not only that, the nation practice federalism and each of the states send their representatives to d federal capital for due representation knowing fully well that the central controls d states; the allocations, one constitution, federal ministries. The puzzle, the fight, the struggles, the drama that goes on at the national assembly. All the states are even suffering from similar major problems and yet you are saying Nigeria can never be one nation. Sir, you need to wake up from this dream. If you tell me that our challenges and differences make it difficult for Nigeria to be a true nation, that I understand but saying that Nigeria is never a nation is a dream. Secondly, your statement that Nigeria can never b a nation (true nation) makes me laugh. Why? Because you are not God. He alone knows the future and determines it.
Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by kilokeys(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
its been over 3 hrs since buhari became president..

no light in my area still?.. which kain thing be ds? angry
he promised o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by pazienza(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
Pque:

Sir, I think u are still dreaming. Nigeria can never be a nation and yet since 1960, the fate of d nation is been determined by a single head of state, in democracy and military system. Not only that, the nation practice federalism and each of the states send their representatives to d federal capital for due representation knowing fully well that the central controls d states; the allocations, one constitution, federal ministries. The puzzle, the fight, the struggles, the drama that goes on at the national assembly. All the states are even suffering from similar major problems and yet you are saying Nigeria can never be one nation. Sir, you need to wake up from this dream. If you tell me that our challenges and differences make it difficult for Nigeria to be a true nation, that I understand but saying that Nigeria is never a nation is a dream. Secondly, your statement that Nigeria can never b a nation (true nation) makes me laugh. Why? Because you are not God. He alone knows the future and determines it.

What is a nation? Let's start from there.
Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by Koleman(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
I just luv de first pic. Chai. The face no smile at all. A face of a no nonsense head of state. But these days as a civillian you must smile even if you dont want to you must smile for the cameras
Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by fxstory(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
ones a military
Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by mizkeleke(f): 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere Don't forget the promises you made
Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by mumbasa: 8:11pm On May 29, 2015
Abeg ooh, God abeg make nothing happen to this man, otherwise Tinubu and Amaechi don finish Nigeria. #Me #StrongGEJsupporter Yet i wish you success because if Nigeria gets better under your administration we will all benefit from it weather you be PDP, APC, Buhari supporter, Jonathan supporter, Tinubu worshipper, Amaechi supporter or Osibanjo church memebr
Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by exemen: 2:24pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34207483][/quote]

carry go .....save trip...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by Gboskee(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2015
CR77:
lol..Nope
lol,,,owk!
Re: GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) by tola9ja: 6:35pm On May 30, 2015
exemen:

carry go .....save trip...............

[img]http://media1./media/NOqSKq8wrs9Bm/200.gif[/img]
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' / Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.