Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody (905 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / President Muhammadu Buhari. I Belong To Everybody & I Belong To Nobody. Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by alienvirus: 11:58am On May 29, 2015
Who can help to decipher and decimate this statement.
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
Yes o
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by Tolexander: 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
alienvirus:
Who can help to decipher and decimate this statement.
He meant River Niger and Benue aren't 17th Parallel!

He is for all Nigerians no matter where you thumbprinted on the ballot paper.
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by condralbede(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
men that quote turn me off balance....
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by RHP(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
The statement is self explanatory!
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by alienvirus: 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
RHP:
The statement is self explanatory!
could you please explain my friend.
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by Frankytof(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
He meant he is not a sectional president. Unlike Jonah who paraded himself as the president of the Ijaws.
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by agriboom: 12:04pm On May 29, 2015
Frankytof:
He meant he is not a sectional president. Unlike Jonah who paraded himself as the president of the Ijaws.

Yap and that he will be his one man, he belongs to no Oga
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2015
i belong to everybody means he is d president of all Nigeria.
I belong to Nobody means he will not be controlled by any Godfather
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by wallex1983(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
If you behave, I'm your President. If you misbehave, you'll see General
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by orimsamsam(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2015
The post means i belong to the masses and i don't belong to the cabals
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by joseph1832(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2015
A man for the people by the people and of the people. Not a man who satisfy the interest of a few selected individual.
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by redsquare(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
Very classical.
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by tayoxx(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2015
nice
Re: I Belong To Everybody I Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
This simply means he belongs to everybody(all Nigerians), belong to nobody(no one in particular).

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Celeberation In A Grand Style 4 My Homie In D Hood / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly / Check Out Former President GEJ's Statue In Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.