Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

President Buhari Inauguration Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Inauguration Speech (42463 Views)

50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by damrmd02(f): 12:16pm On May 29, 2015
Behold my able President..welcome on board.May God help you to Ride the Nigeria boat to the right destination.All the very best sir..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by afuye(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
No chatting at abuja as they will be faced to combat the war
Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by wallex1983(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
soe:
Wait o..who did PMB say behave like small children? Lol...national assembly? Hahahahha

Also: "the military headquaters shall henceforth be moved from Abuja to Maiduguri until boko haram is totallu defeated"

I think this is the time to resign from the force ooo...Mbu!!! U no go resign?

I think PMB's accent has greatly improved...more audible...thnx to the UK visits..hehehe

Lol. A word enough for the wise shey? You no well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by jackobi(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
Baba on point with a well defined and refined speech.....In God we hope to achieve all you said

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by mohisi: 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
soe:
Wait o..who did PMB say behave like small children? Lol...national assembly? Hahahahha

Also: "the military headquaters shall henceforth be moved from Abuja to Maiduguri until boko haram is totallu defeated"

I think this is the time to resign from the force ooo...Mbu!!! U no go resign?

I think PMB's accent has greatly improved...more audible...thnx to the UK visits..hehehe
oga B move d army quick quick n u get d result u need 4r d army

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Burger01(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
hensben:
Nigerians rejoice
...believe me, I like his mantra.. 'I belong to everybody and belong to nobody'! That's a clear indication of a serious president. Pass the message short and direct. PMB is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. God, all glory to you!smiley

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
Neva liked him tho......buh sai baba!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Monsieurshow(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2015
He relocates the defence head-quaters to maiduguri from abuja till the boko haram are subdued

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by dandoki: 12:18pm On May 29, 2015
stevolinkon40:
***i belong to everybody and I belong to nobody*** PMB MAY 2015

PMB should wave and smile More

What is there to smile about? Congratulations Mr President. You should start by “harvesting” all the loot stacked up by the departing brigandage. You will need it to prosecute your programme. If you do not do it they would use it to distabilise your govt.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by komek(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
kilode100:
Hmm...

Ur dp is not looking good.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2015
fwesh3:
Listen to Buhari talk....he sounds as if he is about to pass out. God bless Nigeria. GEJ my hero........To those of you that said GEJ will hand over power to military #shameonyou

Your hero is in Otueke

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2015
Only one thing I ask of Buhari. Give me your daughter. grin
Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by semitunde: 12:20pm On May 29, 2015
The best part for me was when he said the command center cannot be in abuja and war will be going on in Bornu state." The command will relocate to Maiduguri and remain there till the war is over" cool

Let all those fat, rich security chiefs go and stay in Maiduguri. I'm sure the security of lives there immediately improve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Slimchase(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2015
New nigeria , new appointments and new mega contractz In Jesus Name...... Amen !
Sai Baba !
Sai PMB !!!!!
Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Akon419(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2015
This man's speech is so boring: don't even have a leadership charisma . Zombi will always be zumbi .
Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 29, 2015
semitunde:
The best part for me was when he said the command center cannot be in abuja and war will be going on in Bornu state." The command will relocate to Maiduguri and remain there till the war is over" cool

[b]Let all those fat, rich security chiefs go and stay in Maiduguri. [/b]I'm sure the security of lives there immediately improve.

Abi o, maybe their bellies will shrink some undecided

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by bamidele029: 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
dlex21:
He is relocating command center/defense HQ from Abuja to maiduguri till Boko Haram is checked and promised to rescue the chibok girls and all other captives

Amen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Rick9(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
Sai Buhari Till 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by ITbomb(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
He is already looking tired, someone give him a chair please
Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Rick9(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2015
Akon419:
This man's speech is so boring: don't even have a leadership charisma . Zombi will always be zumbi .
What do you know about boring speech Mtcheeeewwwww BuhariTill2023

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by mathskill: 12:25pm On May 29, 2015

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by MAYOWAAK: 12:25pm On May 29, 2015
Interference with LGA funds will be checked- president Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by garyaustin(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2015
' relocate ....to maidugri'... fine speech but we are in a democratic setting. In the on coming days, the discussion will be on constitutionality and legality of such order. 2015 here we come!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by dlex21(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2015
Akon419:
It's people like you that won't allow this country move forward.. Would you rather prefer a boring but implemented speech or an interesting but dormant speech... Smh for your likes oo

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Anoruo(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2015
Pls. Some1 shld upload d speech. Had no chance to watch the inauguration.
Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by notttty(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Defense HQ will be relocate to Maiduguri until BH is completely wipe out, nice one from the General.
I love this part... Defence oya maiduguri done come for una with immediate alacrity... Hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
His speech is full of mistakes and hate comments. This man dont even know anything rubbish
Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Burger01(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
His speech is fool of mistakes and hate comments. This man dont even know anything rubbish

You're a fool. Olodo!smiley

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Burger01(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
Truth24:
Tinubu and Amaechi are not taking dat statement funny at all
Well, fvcck them. Nigeria is paramount and above any individual or individuals. Nigeria is getting there and no Jupiter would stop that journeysmiley

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by kilode100(f): 12:28pm On May 29, 2015
komek:

Ur dp is not looking good.

Coming from someone who doesn't have the guts to put his\her pic

You sound tired and hungry!!!

22 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by sherrylo: 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
ican2020:

Stop dreaming

Don't mind those children of devil.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inauguration Speech by Akon419(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
dlex21:

It's people like you that won't allow this country move forward.. Would you rather prefer a boring but implemented speech or an interesting but dormant speech... Smh for your likes oo
we expected him to show a kind of leadership display rather he end up showing how dumb he is. Pls they should allow him use Hausa language . It is just an appeal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.