Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State (7278 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I dey loyal bro...happy liberations daycheesy
Thank you o my brother. Now we can move forward with other SS and SE states. For long time our state have been in retrogression. It is over now
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 12:49pm On May 29, 2015
Amaechi's nightmare, a dragon amongst ubima paper tigers.

Damn!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459100_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi's nightmare, a dragon amongst ubima paper tigers.

Damn!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459100_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
Where is Amaechi now? Shame never allowed him to appear at the stadium...
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
Can't find Wike's inauguration address, I guess its not been posted online yet.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Can't find Wike's inauguration address, I guess its not been posted online yet.

It appears like transcript of his Speech is yet to be posted online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 12:52pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Where is Amaechi now? Shame never allowed him to appear at the stadium...

Chicken of Ubima, I laugh in kafanchan. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by ideology(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2015
@barcanista, hahaha congrats

To defeat the power of incumbency is not childs play grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:52pm On May 29, 2015
Attention All Progressives, please maintain the decorum, lets stay away from this self masturbating thread! Let the Southern TANiods smooch themselves!

2 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Chicken of Ubima, I laugh in kafanchan. grin grin grin grin grin
Actually, the traitor of Ubima cheesy cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
It appears like transcript of his Speech is yet to be posted online

I read somewhere Wike was instrumental to Amaechi becoming governor, how true is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 29, 2015
ideology:
@barcanista, hahaha congrats

To defeat the power of incumbency is not childs play grin
Thank you boss...It is a testament that the collective will of people can subdue any single individual or group
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

I read somewhere Wike was instrumental to Amaechi becoming governor, how true is that?
Very true. It was Wike that mobilised to ensure that Amaechi emerged winner of the 2007 PDP primary and also he was on ground to ensure that Amaechi got the necessary support during his battle at the SC. In fact, as at that time Amaechi was away from the state and the country to faw away Ghana

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Forwetinnah: 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

ACTION GOVERNOR
No distracting this Dragon of the Delta.

Yes o...any attempt would be met by alloy melting FIRE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Attention All Progressives, please maintain the decorum, lets stay away from this self masturbating thread! Let the Southern TANiods smooch themselves!

Hahahahaahaha!

Is something biting you or what?
Look at this expression of uncultured and rude obscenities in the name of a post.

Na wa oo.

Please this is a forum. Your comments mirrors your personality.
If someone is to have an appraisal of your personality based on this post..

I reserve my comment.

4 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes o...any attempt would be met by alloy melting FIRE
The Iron lady has spoken grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by ideology(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you boss...It is a testament that the collective will of people can subdue any single individual or group
If I hear …

Collective rigging wins elections in Nigeria. grin

The fairess elections that I have witnessed in Nigeria was House of Assembly elections 2011
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Very true. It was Wike that mobilised to ensure that Amaechi emerged winner of the 2007 PDP primary and also he was on ground to ensure that Amaechi got the necessary support during his battle at the SC. In fact, as at that time Amaechi was away from the state and the country to faw away Ghana

Exactly what I read too, thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahaahaha!

Look at this expression of uncultured and rude obscenities in the name of a post.

Na wa oo.

I reserve my comment.
The APC is now the incumbent at the central, I wonder how long they will continue with that.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Booohoooo!!
While you restrict yourselves from our threads, we will be all over yours to continously put limestone in your garri till you choke cheesy .

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
ideology:

If I hear …

[s]Collective rigging wins elections in Nigeria[/s]. grin

The fairess elections that I have witnessed in Nigeria was House of Assembly elections 2011
You only rig where you are popular...By the way Wike won fair and square

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahaahaha!

Na wa oo.

I reserve my comment.

Bros please refrain from quoting the emotionally unstable transexual grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Booohoooo!!
While you restrict yourselves from our threads, we will be all over yours to continously put limestone in your garri till you choke cheesy .
The APC central government don't know what they are up to. It is no longer business as usual grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Forwetinnah: 1:05pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
The APC central government don't know what they are up to. It is no longer business as usual grin

At all o.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Exactly what I read too, thanks for the heads up.
You are welcome! We are monitoring Buhari's activities
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
You are welcome! We are monitoring Buhari's activities

Yes o
I've just downloaded a copy of his speech, boy did he fluff his lines or what?

I stopped listening 2 mins into his address, he needs elocution fast.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes o
I've just downloaded a copy of his speech, boy did he fluff his lines or what?

I stopped listening 2 mins into his address, he needs elocution fast.
Honestly, I never bothered listening to the usual rhetoric.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
All the products of the May 23, 2015 charade that Amaechi and his thug Prof Ahiazu called LGA election should be fired within hours of inauguration.

This is bound to happen very very soon, his intended anarchy won't be allowed. No way!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

This is bound to happen very very soon, his intended anarchy won't be allowed. No way!!
You don't know how happy I am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Mogidi: 1:46pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
You don't know how happy I am

I feel you bro

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you o my brother. Now we can move forward with other SS and SE states. For long time our state have been in retrogression. It is over now

I wish the governors would find it reasonable now to form a forum for SE/SS governors and later a platform for other political actors cum cultural leaders to come together...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I wish the governors would find it reasonable now to form a forum for SE/SS governors and later a platform for other political actors cum cultural leaders to come together...
Don't worry, we are working in bringing everyone together

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you not resolved your identity crisis which Truckpusher cited albeit rightly is the reason for the disjointed reasoning and sheepish following coupled with the personality disorder you have

Do you have any morally right or decent word in your brain's dictionary?...

Appeal to APC folks to contribute and take you to national hospital abuja; baba will use federal might to subsidize it for you...you need to cure this identity crisis NOWtongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At What An Ex Governor Daughter Was Caught Doing. (pix) / Governor Seyi Makinde Pays Oyo Workers' Salaries / Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.