Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State (7272 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Don't worry, we are working in bringing everyone together

I pray sooooo
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi's nightmare, a dragon amongst ubima paper tigers.

Damn!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459100_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Bless him God and grant him wisdom to lead in your light while serving you through the masses...Amen...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2015
And I am also here to tell you that I have the right to express myself. the day you called me a LovePeddler, God will bear me witness that I never insulted you personally but criticized Obi and pointed out his fault but you took it personal as if you are obi or his son.Pls keep your apologies and advise to yourself. Yes I have been avoiding you because I don't want insults .I don't know you and sincerely don't wish to. Biko. You and chino can carry out whatever blackmail you want,i don't care. Don't quote or mention me again.
Whynotthetruth:

I pray sooooo
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
And I am also here to tell you that I have the right to express myself. the day you called me a LovePeddler, God will bear me witness that I never insulted you personally but criticized Obi and pointed out his fault but you took it personal as if you are obi or his son.Pls keep your apologies and advise to yourself. Yes I have been avoiding you because I don't want insults .I don't know you and sincerely don't wish to. Biko. You and chino can carry out whatever blackmail you want,i don't care. Don't quote or mention me again.

gringringrin You can't quote me and advise me not to reciprocate...

1)Check my life here online and offline...I don't throw the first stone...

2)Resurrect that thread and see if you insulted me alongside my family before I replied you maybe in deadlier measure...

3)I apologised later not because I was wrong but because I felt I am stronger than you emotionally and could have borne your insult but I didn't but gave you more insult which may have destabilized you that day hence my apologies then...

4)Finally, it was on same thread that I met you for the first time and also met some of the friends I appreciate very well like Francizy and softsparky...

I don't beg for friendship or attention because I am balanced with healthy self-esteem... I did ignore you since then because you don't pay my bills...cheers with your burden!!!
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Rose2014: 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
Rotimi Judas Amaechi how market na?

And if he thinks Hausas trust him after betraying his own, he's on a long thing
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
The APC is now the incumbent at the central, I wonder how long they will continue with that.

Honestly, I feel for them each time they throw those vomits as if their hearts have been taken over by hate demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:

BTW what do you mean by I should carry out whatever blackmail I have with chino...do I know you? are you insane? do I have anything with you? if your mouth have gotten you into trouble; you carry your cross and don't ever get me involved or mention my name there...Plz don't be silly and don't allow us play dirty...Why did you mention my moniker in the thesis of lamentation and blackmail you wrote in Anambra thread...Mind yourself plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...oneeast; OdenigboAroli, Anambradota, Macelliot and others plz warn this girl...
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
Rose2014:
Rotimi Judas Amaechi how market na?

And if he thinks Hausas trust him after betraying his own, he's on a long thing

soon, the descendants of Usman Dano Fodio will teach him and his clowns like Tinubu
"Zath fower velongs to za feofle".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
Lol no be only thesis of lamentation and trouble na songs of Solomon...rubbish
Attention seeking mofos everywhere..keep mentioning monikers mtchewwwww....smh

Francizy dear,I sincerely don't have problem with anyone so there's nothing to make up for.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin You can't quote me and advise me not to reciprocate...

1)Check my life here online and offline...I don't throw the first stone...

2)Resurrect that thread and see if you insulted me alongside my family before I replied you maybe in deadlier measure...

3)I apologised later not because I was wrong but because I felt I am stronger than you emotionally and could have borne your insult but I didn't but gave you more insult which may have destabilized you that day hence my apologies then...

4)Finally, it was on same thread that I met you for the first time and also met some of the friends I appreciate very well like Fra.ncizy and softsparky...

I don't beg for friendship or attention because I am balanced with healthy self-esteem... I did ignore you since then because you don't pay my bills...cheers with your burden!!!

This my brother still dey battle with my sisters? sad

Didn't know you and peppyluv02 had issues too. Emecha unu akoba ndi ala ozo onu. Unu amaghi na unu kwesiri iji udo na Ifunanya biri, eh? Biko nu, if you'd rather quote yourselves in this manner, it's better you don't quote yourselves at all.

Anyone has the right to criticize Peter and anyone has the right to defend him so I don't see any reason for this enmity. Oya Peppyluv02 and Whynotthetruth, kiss and make up biko! cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

This my brother still dey battle with my sisters? sad

Didn't know you and peppyluv02 had issues too. Emecha unu akoba ndi ala ozo onu. Unu amaghi na unu kwesiri iji udo na Ifunanya biri, eh? Biko nu, if you'd rather quote yourselves in this manner, it's better you don't quote yourselves at all.

Anyone has the right to criticize Peter and anyone has the right to defend him so I don't see any reason for this enmity. Oya Peppyluv02 and Whynotthetruth, kiss and make up biko! cheesy

Bro, I don't bear grudges for anybody... not now not ever...

But my issues with her were in that same thread where we met for the first time; and I fell out with you and fell in with you again there cheesy ...I believe you read my apologies to her there and later again on my thread... but she ignored and snubbed me for which I am not perturbed...I avoided her like leprosy since thencheesy

I replied her here because it seems she's having running battles with some folks and she's mentioning me there...Imagine this mgbeke accusing me of planning to blackmail her with folks I don't even know nor shared a word with...So I decided to put the records straight because everyone is meant to reap what she/he sows...let her bear her cross bikokwa...
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
Lol no be only thesis of lamentation and trouble na songs of Solomon...rubbish
Attention seeking mofos everywhere..keep mentioning monikers mtchewwwww....smh

Francizy dear,I sincerely don't have problem with anyone so there's nothing to make up for.

Haba nwanne'm nwanyi! You said you don't have problem with anyone yet you said the bolded. Ozugo biko nu! If you knew this dude offline then you'd know he's an easy going fella. Just forget the past inuna? Chukwu gozie gi..

Whynotthetruth please no more bashing or harsh replies oh.. Chukwu gba gi ume
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth and peppyluv02, una take style de toast unaseld using quarrel format. Make una carry una big heads joor. Francizy de do peaccemaker without knowing the number of PM exchange, phone calls, text and even n*** pictures that WNTH and peppy have shared. Peppyluv02 na 3D wey I take de monitor your new cheat format. You are cheating on me.

WNTH you too like woman sef. Learn from Truckpusher and me
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Whynotthetruth and peppyluv02, una take style de toast unaseld using quarrel format. Make una carry una big heads joor. Francizy de do peaccemaker without knowing the number of PM exchange, phone calls, text and even n*** pictures that WNTH and peppy have shared. Peppyluv02 na 3D wey I take de monitor your new cheat format. You are cheating on me.

Hahahaha, whoever learns from you and the bolded, especially the bolded, will turn out a põrnstar... grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, whoever learns from you and the bolded, especially the bolded, will turn out a põrnstar... grin
I used to think Truckpusher was a saint...
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Anoro m onwe na-ezuru ike tupu peppy achoro m biakwa today...

For sure, I bashed you and freeglooo that day and apologised as well later...But as for peppy; she threw the first stone before I took her on...notwithstanding that I rendered apology twice but she never regarded me for which I am least perturbed...

I ask you of one favour here; tell her to sort herself out with the people she has wronged who seem to be after her...and not involve me. How can she be accusing me of trying to blackmail her with someone I don't know or ever shared a word with...thanks...

sorry barca for derailing and turning your thread into something else...cheesy

Oya e do.. From her silence, its clear she's noticed you are not part of the blackmail plot.. Ngwanu, tinye nu isi na ime uno.. Oburu pm, unu ewere mezi zie okwu.. Udo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Anoro m onwe na-ezuru ike tupu peppy achoro m biakwa today...

For sure, I bashed you and freeglooo that day and apologised as well later...But as for peppy; she threw the first stone before I took her on...notwithstanding that I rendered apology twice but she never regarded me for which I am least perturbed...

I ask you of one favour here; tell her to sort herself out with the people she has wronged who seem to be after her...and not involve me plz...thanks...

sorry barca for derailing and turning your thread into something else...cheesy
u de use quarrel format de toat my babe...
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
I used to think Truckpusher was a saint...

Keep ya sister with him and he will show you how much of a saint he is.. cheesy

If she carry less than quadruplets, then I no know wetin I dey talk..
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:

gringringringringrin someone who learns from you and truck, no kinda of deliverance can rescue himtongue

BTW nah your babe dey fall my hand...let her mind her lane biko as she warned me earlier...

Where Truck dey sef? abi Wike give am commissioner for asha*o affairs cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Oya e do.. From her silence, its clear she's noticed you are not part of the blackmail plot.. Ngwanu, tinye nu isi na ime uno.. Oburu pm, unu ewere mezi zie okwu.. Udo! cheesy

thanks bro...but if I send her pm; nah thunder she go use reply me grin and I never warn die...e get one Truck sister I dey monitor...I go use braca do the job cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

thanks bro...but if I send her pm; nah thunder she go use reply me grin and I never warn die...e get one Truck sister I dey monitor...I go use braca do the job cheesy

Hehehehe, na Chiam55? tongue
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, na Chiam55? tongue

Nah you call name ooogrin abeg I no like noise for here...make truck no come enter now...make I go wash my ....
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, na Chia.m55? tongue

Why u bring me here cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringrin someone who learns from you and truck, no kinda of deliverance can rescue himtongue

BTW nah your babe dey fall my hand...let her mind her lane biko as she warned me earlier...

Where Truck dey sef? abi Wike give am commissioner for asha*o affairs cheesy
Truckpusher is on his way to Daura to buy new trucks.

U and peppy de do-do for my back abi? Wike need to make Truckie Commissioner of Finance and sole signatory of Rivers State treasury
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by haffaze777(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
tongue
Forwetinnah:

Booohoooo!!
While you restrict yourselves from our threads, we will be all over yours to continously put limestone in your garri till you choke cheesy .

we will be ignoring u like plague tongue
Forwetinnah:

Booohoooo!!
While you restrict yourselves from our threads, we will be all over yours to continously put limestone in your garri till you choke cheesy .

we will be ignoring u like plague
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by NDPVF(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-En1RgH9TD0Q/VWg5LLAZueI/AAAAAAAAAHY/usM-bVt1VlM/s400/RiversStateMap2.jpg[/img]

cc: Truckpusher, Mogidi, Altwireless, Dearpreye, Forwetinnah, tiote, Stebell, Whynotthetruth Peppuluv02 Ellechrystal Anonimi, Firefire, Tomakint, NDPVF, Tribalstooge Rose2014, Cyberterrorist, Opiaoku Collynzo2 Blacktechnology Francizy Scholes007 ideykwum

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy
Trust me,i here to checkmate the excesses of those sons and daughters of anger from within LNC,and outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Why u bring me here cheesy

Well, i brought you here cuz my friend, Whynotthetruth likes you! cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Truckpusher is on his way to Daura to buy new trucks.

U and peppy de do-do for my back abi? Wike need to make Truckie Commissioner of Finance and sole signatory of Rivers State treasury

gringringrin praise whomever is praiseworthy for your last sentence... just remind Truck where I work once he's sworn in because my services comes in handy here...square peg for square hole grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
Good one Bro.

It's indeed a new dawn for the good people of Rivers state. The choking stench of arrogance and haughtiness occasioned by Amaechi, former governor, is finally blown away by the Hurricane Wike, the nemesis of Amaechi.

Yes. The change is going round. As there's a change in Aso Rock, so shall there be at Brick House.

At last, with the advent of the lion Tamer, peace, progress and serenity shall cover the land once again. The era of arrogance, foolishness and confusion is now over.

God bless Wike. And may his reign be an improvement on the era of madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Opens Public Hearing On Vote-buying / Anambra Former Governor, Mr. Peter Obi Acquires ₦650 Million Naira Manson In Enu / Niger Military Versus Nigeria Military (Equipment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.