Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? (17949 Views)

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends / Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50 / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
Some say power was nothing meaningful in the hands of ex President Jonathan because he was not in control. Others disagree. How do you see his Presidency?

3 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by slinkman(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
why not leave this man alone, he has been in power for sixteen years, and is now happy to go and rest a fufilled man.. His Government was like every government before him has been, challenging..

so this is the stupid feeling associated with being first to comment

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by snowland(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN58KE0CaHY

See as this guy take ordinary, common, useless "g" chance me for FTC. People wey I go deal with don dey plenty small small oo. Kontinu...

slinkman:
g

3 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Blackchampion(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
I think we should now forget d Government of GEJ, and face dat of d incumbent.
In other news, we will miss OKONJO IWEALA too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by wise7(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
H
Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by ENDTIMES: 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
Bad luck!

2 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by VhatAmazingDude: 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
Well..
I'ld say he spent too much time giving too many people freedom they didn't deserve.
Nigeria, as a country, and Nigerians as individuals, aren't completely refined in the art of patriotism to be entrusted with the capacity to do what is best for the country.
Hence, it is critical that everyone be kept on a short leash. For the time being, let seasoned military veterans hold the fort, till the country matures well enough for democracy to thrive.
He did well on his own part, setting key principles into play. I'ld have had an accurate opinion, but as a scientist, it'll be stupid of me to ignore the influences of pre-existing negative forces and unexplained random variables that worked against his governance.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Dollyak(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
My opinion of him is a man out of his depth. The 4 years he served as Nigeria's civilian President were nightmarish and can best be described as "government of the living dead".
How will the future remember him?
Inordinate and blind ambition, lack of direction layered with a non charismatic leadership.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by oyeludef(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
Clueless

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Ymodulus: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
He left a bad legacy for future leaders to follow. However he his lucky that, Leader of change is here to correct and clean every bad legacy trace.

He was never a president.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by frinx: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Ex president Jonathan lacked core administrative skills and technical knw how on how to run this country, he was just too soft for Nigeria's politics which shot corruption to the norm of the day.

He posses great humbleness and humility, which will mak him one of the greatest democratic leader in Nigeria.

''my ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian''

Congrats to our new President.
All we pray is for the campaign manifesto to become reality.

15 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by godoluwa(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
All am saying is goodluck to Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by folabayo1(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
He's a good man that atleast made efforts but God disposes, and he has a good woman beside him even though she's not perfect atleast she supports her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Below average .... But I love him. 'God bless you for me Sire.

6 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Lastdon02(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
see Them
Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by scholes0(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
mixed feelings.
He made some crucial reforms, but his administration was also marred by a lot of incompetencies.

2 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Kworuppt!

2 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Jonathan's time was passive, personally d only significant thing dat happened was #BringBackOurGirls

2 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by elohorayodele: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Abeg i no think anything

too many topics about this whole thing, una no de tire?

2 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by paddymo(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
His powers was on Amechi

1 Like

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by coldsummer: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Useless as they come.

The only fun thing about it was the wife's English

8 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by caesaraba(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
[size=24pt]An absolute mistake which took too long to be corrected. Good riddance![/size]

26 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by priscaoge(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Good governance even tho he's not perfect!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
'Catastrophic' is the only word that comes to mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by godoluwa(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by bastien: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
I no go forget the toyota hilux wey he share for retired military men, Which my Papa see one collect

If not for Jonathan my dad for no get motor o

Best president ever
#GEJ_tha_best

3 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by belamour(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
He Is To Soft For Nigeria

Let Him Start All Over From Otuoke Again

5 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ while chilling in otuoke be like

"These NEPA people, them no dey bring light self?"

grin

3 Likes

[size=18pt]one step forward, eighteen steps back[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by redcliff: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
what kind of silly post is this? Is everything done against the former president not enough yet?

5 Likes

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by themejiwalker(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
POWER MISS ROAD!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by Bugatie(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
He tried!

For a man faced with the conspiracy of Bokoharam and other numerous challenges, all I can say is, he tried.

Meanwhile, did anyone notice we don't hear of bombings again

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. / Anambra Election: Army Arrests IPOB Members With Anti-Anambra Election Flyers / Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.