Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (54847 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / We Lose Twice The Amount We Spent On Niger Delta Amnesty In 3yrs In 30days Today / I Wont Resign Even If I Dont Defeat Boko Haram By December-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
amarachi06:

na ur papa get the oil?

And your point is?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by fineguy11(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
The Daura President should know that Development of Infrastructures in the Niger Delta should begin from Today. Any attempt to take away the stipends paid the jobless youths of Niger Delta occassioned by decades of the misrule of the Kaduna Mafioso will be resisted. The Niger Deltans feed this nation and naturally deserve more Federal welfare.

All Oil Companies should be made to relocate their Administrative and operational offices to the States of Niger Delta so they can pay their taxes to those States instead of Paying to Lagos.

Niger Deltans MUST first be given priority in jobs in the Oil sector.

Gas flaring and oil leakages MUST be stopped.

When a people are pushed to the wall, they will react. Niger Deltans do not naturally need your stipends called Amnesty welfare, but it was a child of necessity for their Gods-given wealth that all Nigerian states continue to enjoy and share every 4 weeks.

The Daura President MUST know, that he is NOW the President of Nigeria and NOT President of APC.

Congratulations Daura President, you are now my President.

Goodluck to you.
shut up your stinking mouth,,which naijadelta youth are u talking aboutwhat abt us who u struggled tru school,,so as to make a honest living,are those criminals better dan us?im frm akwa ibom and i do not believe people shld earn salaries for doing noting...,,rather such monies shld be invested in projects dat wld benefit all and not just few crooks..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by persius555(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
Good move. End the amnesty programme, pass the PIB bill and the niger delta will have peace. How can u pay a few individuals who claim to represent the entire region for over three years, while we are yet to see meaningful development. The PIB bill will tacke the fundamental agitations of that region so that nigeria can move on. If you are a militant and you have been benefiting from the fraud called amnesty, better save all u can before december and make something meaningful out of your life. No more freebies!!! No where in the world are people paid salary for three years in the name of amnesty. If the militants truly mean well for the region, they should get their acts together, get involve in its economic revival.There are more opportunities available to them than the monthly peanuts they get. If only they can put their heads together.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by bbdd: 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
Metrofox:
Good riddance.. It will end and nothing will happen.. what benefit has the region gotten from it ? Enough of all these illegality please

When you queue for 8 hours for fuel. You'll understand why wisdom is principal in policymaking

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by SpencerLewis(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2015
Uchan4u:
That will be the beginning of the end
Shut up. which end? Nothing as usual will happen. U pple think PMB is clueless like una brother.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by amarachi06(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

And your point is?
is there for you to crack unless you don't understand English.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 29, 2015
amarachi06:

is there for you to crack unless you don't understand English.

You're lucky.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Metrofox(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
bbdd:

When you queue for 8 hours for fuel. You'll understand why wisdom is principal in policymaking

What queue? Listen I support decisions and policies that are progressive, what wisdom is there in giving out money to appease a small group of people while the larger majority suffers? If you talk about improving infrastructure in the region, employment and education then you'll be justified. With the handouts given to militants all these years is there any head way? Was that the point all along?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by onlyson16(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Please let it end as soon as next month.

How can we have unemployed graduates, earning nothing, and a bunch of ragtags earning a lot and securing contracts.

This is pure evil.

jealosy go kill u
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
onlyson16:
jealosy go kill u

Olodo, I'm from the ND myself.

The fact that we chose to go to school and not become hostile shouldn't make us losers.

Oya park well.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by onlyson16(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
jimmy2k:
Biafra on the way who cares about amnesty
yes ur dere my broda,starting tmrro

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by onlyson16(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Olodo, I'm from the ND myself.

The fact that we chose to go to school and not become hostile shouldn't make us losers.

Oya park well.
contineu fooling ursef .u belter go find ur place now bfo is too late
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by thewarrior72: 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
QuotaSystem:
It's a waste of our resources on lazy militants. We cannot continue to reward lawlessness to the detriment of the struggling people of the Niger Delta.

Well done PMB, & congratulations.
Did u say our resources?. Inconsequential parasitic Nonentity from a barren land like u dare stake a claim on Niger delta oil?, well, keep fooling your already damned soul. undecided
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
onlyson16:
contineu fooling ursef .u belter go find ur place now bfo is too late

I know what you're going through.

No need to pretend, just ignore and walk away.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 29, 2015
QuotaSystem:
It's a waste of our resources on lazy militants. We cannot continue to reward lawlessness to the detriment of the struggling people of the Niger Delta.

Well done PMB, & congratulations.
U call dem lazy militants? Can a lazy man carry weapon n be sleepin in d creek causing havoc? Beside d president did not say he is going to stop it, he said he is work with d project on ground.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by maxit2(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2015
dalhjana:
2days oil cut off .naija was panicking... I wonder if the oil iscut off for a month..Nigeria economy will collapse.. At least we forget Biafra movement is still on so if him do anyhow him go see anyhow

Listen tadpole.
We Niger Deltans are not part of your BIAFRA nonsense. You IGBOS are broke and feel free to go form your own country.
Your disunity is the reason you cannot compete with the Yorubas and Hausas.

If at all the country must be divided, Niger Delta will be a country of it's own.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by fxstory(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
guess he knows what he is doing
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
please stop misinforming people. d president did not say he is going to stop d amnesty programme. He said it is due to end by december but d government intend to invest heavily on d projects n programmes currently in place n streamline it to make it more effective.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by rummmy: 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
2011--GEJ 1 vs GMB 0. 2015--GEJ 0 vs PMB 1. 2019--GEJ ? Vs PMB ? Time will tell ...Goodluck to Buhari
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
Uchan4u:
That will be the beginning of the end
how? Amnesty wasn't supposed to last forever. Was it?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by miko914: 5:20pm On May 29, 2015
He didnt say he want to end d program he said d program is due to end by december bt he intend to streamline it

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by asapeola(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
Bollinger:

I forget that I am talking to a Nigerian. When we say native we mean 100 percent indian. not half caste. Full Native American. Hence the emphasised on "native". what do you think the funds given to trustees are used for? first you said I lied, now you've Googled and seen facts you are now saying i am right but not completely. Sometimes Google is not your friend. You have to live it to understand it.

Guy, ur still wrong! The american govt dont pay from its pockets. What they do is like a caretaker deal where they help the natives who have proof of ownership and ofcourse their forefathers signed the treaty back then! They help the natives collect royalties from companies using their lands for mining and others!

Dont make it look as if the US govt is compelled to pay native indians for life! Like i said before many natives were compensated and their lands bought completely n its obvious some of dem ddnt relinquish total ownership which was a very wise move n apparently ur two indian frnds r beneficiaries.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

How can we have unemployed graduates, earning nothing, and a bunch of ragtags earning a lot and securing contracts.

This is pure evil.

The oil is theirs[ode], their backyard property that they're been robbed off in pure day eyes.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
Danrizzle:

The oil is theirs[ode], their backyard property that they're been robbed off in pure day eyes.

Ode as in?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Mamode14(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

This is pure evil.

don't call them names,how i wish you could visit some of those villages where companies extract crude oil from there's no development so try and think of a good solution or shut the f*ck up lipsrsealed
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Ode as in?
Ode
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 29, 2015
Mamode14:

don't call them names,how i wish you could visit some of those villages where companies extract crude oil from there's no development so try and think of a good solution or shut the f*ck up lipsrsealed

I'm not calling the Niger Deltans names as I am one myself.

But the militants? They are ragtags, they cash they have earned since 2010, where's it?

Most of them have burnt it on drugs or drinks. Things are hard now, everyone should be up and doing.

When we that decided to go to school, watch others who decided to be a nuisance get rewarded, how do you think that makes us feel?

And next time, post properly without insults.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
Danrizzle:
Ode

Oloshi ni gbogbo eniyan to wa laiye e

Ko ni da fun e.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Luvties(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
Good moves in the right direction. If all the region decides to take arms will the government be able to pay amnesty all over?

If the Nigger deltan like they should go to hell, Nigeria is bigger than minority.

Mind you if you try rubbish in this government the armed forces will use you for target training.

Be wise!!!
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by xxgig(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2015
Even people who are on paid employment get sacked, retrench, or retired. Amnesty is not employment, they have gotten enough for themselves, they are now " Rich and Big Boys" the amnesty has not help Niger Deltans, rather it has succeeded in enriching some individuals.(Ex militants inclusive)
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Mamode14(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
cheesy sorry for the insults bro,i clearly see your points
Imanuelle:

I'm not calling the Niger Deltans names as I am one myself.

But the militants? They are ragtags, they cash they have earned since 2010, where's it?

Most of them have burnt it on drugs or drinks. Things are hard now, everyone should be up and doing.

When we that decided to go to school, watch others who decided to be a nuisance get rewarded, how do you think that makes us feel?

And next time, post properly without insults.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.