Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) (43832 Views)

Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by richidinho(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2015
The Ab0ki shaa

Don't they think?
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by solid3(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2015
That's not far from my house.
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by malonephill(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2015
Sparrow13:
he belong to everybody, and he belong to nobody
quote of the day, even you signature nawa, your love for buhari pass those okada guys self
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by MAYOWAAK: 12:44pm On May 29, 2015
Let's go thereeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by rectitude(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
Sorry WWW.fixmeblog.com has been undergoing upgrade and you're not able to get the inauguration in details ...its on now..
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by mrphysics(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
the rich and poor people's choice PMB, president chijioke mohamadu asaju buhari
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by Eragablessen(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2015
Fresh air. The feel of equality has come. Buhari for the poor masses!
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2015
BS! Hoodlums, thugs and touts ready to die for an old dictator who has nothing to offer them in return. Bunch of silly and chaos-causing pricks! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by justwise(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2015
Where did they get fuel from?

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by dopedealer(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2015
Today, sense finally returns to Aso villa.
Now I can breath and close my eyes sleeping.
Buhari is ready to give Nigeria even what he does not have Just to change Nigeria positively.
May God strengthen you and bless Nigeria for us.
To the higher level to the higher level
CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2015
Nice, but hope dem know say boundary dey for Abj ooo.wen soldiers go give who na life meaning, eye go clear dat time.The way I take get rest of mind today hennnn, today just be like Christmas day for me, though say I be PDP member o
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
No.

Let me know when you finally upload your pic.

Have a nice day
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by dopedealer(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2015
all4naija:
BS! Hoodlums, thugs and touts ready to die for an old dictator who has nothing to offer them in return. Bunch of silly and chaos-causing pricks! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
^ stop hating before you hate yourself hating, hater!!
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by patpaul: 12:50pm On May 29, 2015
You mean some Hausa/Fulani urchins, abi?
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by sydneycruz: 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
in buhari I talk:I belong 2 everybody and I belong 2 nobody.
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by kstyle2(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
Well....

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
undecidedHappy democracy day.
HeartRobber:

Let me know when you finally upload your pic.

Have a nice day
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2015
U still dey tree?

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by Ymodulus: 12:53pm On May 29, 2015
[size=20pt] I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria[/size]

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by MARKone(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
No be Jona hand dey right so?

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
dopedealer:

^ stop hating before you hate yourself hating, hater!!
How is stating fact in my post hate? Please, I need an explanation.
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by linearity: 12:55pm On May 29, 2015
BK have finally relocated from Sambisa forest into Abuja to celebrate their hard fought victory....

next step is a handsome reward and monthly hush-hush remuneration from the government's confer for life.

Sha! Nigeria don enter one chance! smiley
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by sammily(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
Meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by Bowaley17(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
Everyone seems to be happy. Only that #ThereWillBeHaters...
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by otedola1(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2015
God is Wonderful
God Bless 9ja, God Bless me
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by GentleJ2: 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
sinizia:
Just some handful of Okada riders. Was expecting to see multitude of Okada riders. You must have a weird definition of "taking over" a major express road.
Believe me, there were hundreds of them. I only got a hold on few of them. See stunts, riding while standing on d bike.
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by shortgun(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari or no Buhari Okada remains Banned in the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 1:05pm On May 29, 2015
Sparrow13:
he belong to everybody, and he belong to nobody

Abi ooo wether big or small, some to claim the man like say him be parcel.
Re: Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) by dopedealer(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
all4naija:
How is stating fact in my post hate? Please, I need an explanation.
^ @ old dictator who has nothing to offer them..
Who said?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) / Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.